beenyce

currently watching Mirai Nikki, pretty good so far
September 13, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
berzerk

currently watching Mirai Nikki, pretty good so far

that shit cray
September 13, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
gakidou134

samurai champloo > cowboy beep bob imao...
Really though? Cowboy Bebop has better music, animations and the jazz is so dope

thats just me though...i never finshed it..stopped at episoe 7...got kinda boring..but maybe thats coz i saw champloo before beep bop
September 16, 2012 @ 12:42 PM
$$$$$

Everyone should check out the anime "Now And Then, Here And There"
It's only 13 episodes, but it's really interesting and deep.
September 20, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

lmao yooo why didnt yall tell me samurai champloo is only 28 episodes, i was really getting into to it too. But is was a really great show.
Anyone wanna suggest something new, particularly in the lines of; samurais(or not), action, killing, comedy and adventure.

:)

September 20, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
Moises Arias

got finished looking at every episode of yu yu hakasho. Anyone ever seen a show called the irresponsible captain tylor? From what ive seen so far i like it but cant find any episodes after #11 online. So im bout to cop the dvd

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

September 22, 2012 @ 03:47 PM
Negron

lmao yooo why didnt yall tell me samurai champloo is only 28 episodes, i was really getting into to it too. But is was a really great show.
Anyone wanna suggest something new, particularly in the lines of; samurais(or not), action, killing, comedy and adventure.

u new to anime or have u seen a bunch? dont wanna say some that r obvious like samurai 7

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt ≈ @NegronusPrime

September 22, 2012 @ 04:22 PM
Kilog

My top are: elfen lied, requiem for a phatom, casshern sins, trigun, ghost in the shell, and rin.
Anyone know of any other good dark and/or thought provoking anime series?
September 22, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
jordanfrescotty1166

i like tari tari
September 22, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
berzerk

My top are: elfen lied, requiem for a phatom, casshern sins, trigun, ghost in the shell, and rin.
Anyone know of any other good dark and/or thought provoking anime series?

Hellsing Ultimate
September 23, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

u new to anime or have u seen a bunch? dont wanna say some that r obvious like samurai 7

relatively new.

:)

September 23, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
berzerk

Hellsing Ultimate
September 26, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
ShoutOutLoud

Any zombie animes? Just finished Highschool of the Dead and need something else to watch.
September 26, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
Negron

relatively new.

k well then samurai 7, code geass, vagabond (manga), bleach (anime will prob get hate but the manga cool ), trigun, katanagatari (sorta slow but i found it dope), fma brotherhood, evangelion, black lagoon, sengoku basara (video game series was called devil kings) and ill add more when i remember lol

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt ≈ @NegronusPrime

September 28, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
halfbaked

Just finished watching Evan. Starting Gundam Wing now

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

September 30, 2012 @ 05:22 AM

Inactive

@thelavishworld your list is all fucked up, no bleach no naruto no one peice bro you missing it
September 30, 2012 @ 07:50 AM
kingzback

To everyone who hasnt watched Gundam Seed. you need to ASAP. one of the best developed anime ive ever seen next to naruto. Gundam seed destiny was aight, but Gundam seed is awesome
September 30, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
drbecal

I just started reading Vagabond and watching Rurouni Kenshin. Hella dope cool
October 8, 2012 @ 07:20 PM
Dante Rose

yooo the last episode of Sword Art Online wtf!
October 8, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
frankieBRKLYN

suspended

Darker Than Black is a really good watch as well as Samurai X. Is Samurai X a precursor to Ruroni Kenshin though?
October 9, 2012 @ 01:46 AM
darkseid

Haven't watched anime in a minute. Last I watched was Bleach but that show just ran on.

Thinking about watching Saint Seiya and Fist of the North Star.

Don't know if this has been posted but this site is great

http://www.animefreak.tv/

Pretty Young Thug

October 9, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
frankieBRKLYN

suspended

Haven't watched anime in a minute. Last I watched was Bleach but that show just ran on.

Thinking about watching Saint Seiya and Fist of the North Star.

Don't know if this has been posted but this site is great

http://www.animefreak.tv/

They also have an app on android market cool
October 9, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
Iggle

Darker Than Black is a really good watch as well as Samurai X. Is Samurai X a precursor to Ruroni Kenshin though?

samurai x and ruroni kenshin are the same thing. they just marketed it as samurai x in america

#pedogangweindis

October 9, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
frankieBRKLYN

suspended

samurai x and ruroni kenshin are the same thing. they just marketed it as samurai x in america

Ahh I see was thinking they were really similar. I've only watched Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal but it's only 4 episodes (confused what's that all about
October 9, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
zyezye

yooo the last episode of Sword Art Online wtf!

real talk that last ep was fucking rushed, good thing its a 25 ep anime.

anyone peeped the new animes comin out?
So far only watched Btoom, its pretty interesting so far. dude plays an MMO, then gets "kidnapped"(i think it isnt clear yet) and is forced to play the mmo in real life on an island. oh and they're only allowed to use bombs/grenades for weapons

and the other one i watched is K. it is an enigma, no body knows wtf its about and the story summery doesnt tell you shit, but so far i like it. all I can say is animation is just top notch, especially the skateboard scenes. and yes, there are skateboard scenes and the character does fucking FIGHTS with it. its not shown yet on first ep but on the previews they did, here is a link to the trailer and see if its worth watching or not.

heres the list for this season in case you guys missed it/since the last link went bad and was beta
link:Link

nothing really catches my eye, only intial d, and psycho pass after the last 2 i mentioned
October 9, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
Dante Rose

it was completely out of nowhere but it was cool. but realizing that hes out the game with mad episodes to go its like wtf
October 9, 2012 @ 02:59 PM
berzerk

link:Link

Zetsuen No Tempest, Magi, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure cool
October 10, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
Iggle

Ahh I see was thinking they were really similar. I've only watched Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal but it's only 4 episodes (confused what's that all about

Rurouni Kenshin = Samurai X (anime series)
Trust & Betrayal is the prequel to the anime series

#pedogangweindis

October 11, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
frankieBRKLYN

suspended

Rurouni Kenshin = Samurai X (anime series)
Trust & Betrayal is the prequel to the anime series

Thanks for the info

Please login first to reply.