Addictive Anime

Jul 18, 2012 @ 04:34
you guys are sleeping HARD on muv-luv alternative. holy fucking damn, did not expect a LOT of that shit to go down
Jul 18, 2012 @ 05:21
Sword Art Online first two episodes got me hooked. seems way better than .hack so far.

Me too, just watched them and cant wait till Saturday for the next episode. .hack got me so confused in the beginning.
Jul 18, 2012 @ 06:34
anyone here fuck with gintama? probably the funniest and one of the best animes of all time that no ones heard of..its like number 1 right now on myanimelist.net
Jul 18, 2012 @ 06:48
i watched the first 10+ episodes a long time ago and didnt like it

#pedogangweindis

Jul 18, 2012 @ 06:51
champloo = fav anime OAT

Fuck yea! that and yu yu hakusho smokeyface
Currently watching Deadman Wonderland, D gray man, Casshern Sins, Golgo 13, and Inuyasha final act.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

Jul 18, 2012 @ 07:40
Originally posted by Inactive User
Sword Art Online first two episodes got me hooked. seems way better than .hack so far.

Me too, just watched them and cant wait till Saturday for the next episode. .hack got me so confused in the beginning.

yeah saw the 2 first episode ..i first thought it was gonnabe some corny generic anime for peverted otakus but shit caught me by suprise
Jul 18, 2012 @ 07:42
Phantom requiem for the phantom will be on your top 10 of addictive shit. Angel beats, Elfen lied, gantz, the list goes on.
Jul 20, 2012 @ 06:46
Phantom requiem for the phantom will be on your top 10 of addictive shit. Angel beats, Elfen lied, gantz, the list goes on.

Started this shit yesterday and I'm almost done, amazing anime so far.
EDIT: Finished Phantom... dam overall pretty good but the ending wasn't up too expectations.
Jul 31, 2012 @ 09:41
Anybody watch deadman wonderland? I started watching a few weeks back, and I really like it so far.

Jul 31, 2012 @ 17:22
i fell off watching it after episode 3, got kinda weak imo
Aug 16, 2012 @ 02:06
I fuck with a lot of Samurai animes. Samurai Champloo of course. Afro Samurai I liked too. Sengoku Basara is nice just because I like the era that it's based off and it's a weird take even though they make some of the characters feminine as fuck. Shigurui Death Frenzy though smokeyface

I like a lot of violent animes with action so if anyone can recommend stuff like that it'd be nice. Stuff like Fist of the North Star, Shigurui Death Frenzy, Cowboy Bepop, Akira or something similar to the O'Renn Ishii anime scene would be nice. I'm not really into stuff like Naruto or more childish (no offense to those who like it. Just the easiest way to describe my taste) anime. I like adult oriented stuff if that makes sense.

yea looking for animes like that too, samurai champloo was gangster as fuck

I think you'll like neon genesis and the 1st ghost in the shell movie
Aug 16, 2012 @ 03:32
Is there a link where you can stream/watch anime online?
Aug 16, 2012 @ 04:03
^gogoanime.com has alot of subbed anime
Aug 16, 2012 @ 04:06
nwanime.com

v1 of the fall list is out
heres the full link

all i can say is: INITIAL FUCKING D. FUCK. YEA.

and this line up isnt so bad, psycho pass is the wild card this season. honestly this season doesnt look that bad compared to summers line up. looks like theres a fair bit of heavy/serious anime and a a good bit of comedy.

code:breaker, robotic;notes, kyousogiga 2, zetsuen no tempest, and shin sekai yori looks promising to me
Aug 16, 2012 @ 04:36
About to start watching Ergo Proxy. Anyone watch this? Thoughts?

https://www.instagram.com/aldrxn/

Aug 16, 2012 @ 05:41
Ergo Proxy is quite dope

Edit: quite short and full of mysteries.
Aug 16, 2012 @ 06:33
Ergo Proxy is quite dope

Edit: quite short and full of mysteries.

Oh alright cool. Thanks for your input. Ima go ahead and watch this shit. smokeyface

https://www.instagram.com/aldrxn/

Aug 16, 2012 @ 09:20
2 madoka movies and the 3rd evangelion reboot movie smokeyface

looking for HIDDEN CHARACTERS NAVY REFLECTIVE CREWNECK IN SMALL

Aug 16, 2012 @ 16:33
Ergo Proxy by far. I urge anyone who hasn't seen it to go watch.

2 madoka movies and the 3rd evangelion reboot movie smokeyface

That Evangelion <3

Standby, while your whole crew gets Shanghai'd.

Aug 16, 2012 @ 16:46
Watch Slam Dunk, I was apprehensive but it's actually fantastic.
Aug 16, 2012 @ 17:51
Torrented Fist Of North Star in hd smokeyface , I wish they would make shit like this again..

Don't badmind me.

Inactive User

Aug 16, 2012 @ 19:19
Slam Dunk
Aug 16, 2012 @ 23:58
Samurai Champloo

I.G/kidlefty Art4Sale: www.kidlefty.bigcartel.com

Aug 19, 2012 @ 05:02
i really want to get into watching anime again. What series would you suggest for someone who use to watch dbz, yuyu, gundam wing?

:)

Aug 19, 2012 @ 05:35
^full metal alchemist is a good one to start with
Aug 19, 2012 @ 18:18
Does anyone know what happened to Deadman Wonderland on toonami? They suddenly got rid of it, and replaced it with Eureka 7 :/

Aug 19, 2012 @ 21:28
Anyone know where I can watch Naruto online for free? I'm finally going to try and get into it.
Aug 19, 2012 @ 21:30
Nevermind! That shit is on Netflix now. smokeyface
Aug 19, 2012 @ 21:49
^full metal alchemist is a good one to start with

thanks i remember that show coming on when i was younger but never watched it. Imma check it out.

:)

Aug 19, 2012 @ 22:01
Deadman Wonderland
Please login first to reply.