Addictive Anime

Apr 21, 2012 @ 05:21
Has anyone seen Ergo Proxy? It seems interesting and has been recommended to me but I just want a heads up on it. Also this anime called "Another" is on some dark horror mystery type shit. Not in english tho but It looks good.
Apr 21, 2012 @ 05:35
Ergo Proxy is dope. Top 10 animes for me, and has a really good cyber punk story, not a stupid one at that. If you like Texhnolyze I feel like you'd like Ergo Proxy.

Also, new Lupin is cray. For the first time in years I actually been wanting to watch some new anime.

instagram: prxsh

Apr 21, 2012 @ 06:41
Word I'm gonna check it out
Apr 21, 2012 @ 08:02

eureka 7 and zetman are the most note worthy this season

Guilty Crown from last season was just a surprise for everyone, best series from last season, I highly recommend it for a watch
Apr 21, 2012 @ 14:18
From the trailer, Zetman is some s-cry-ed wannabe shit.

Apr 22, 2012 @ 01:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
Zetman (ゼットマン Zettoman?) is a manga series by Masakazu Katsura. The series started as a one-shot in a series of four published in Weekly Shōnen Jump between 1989 and 1994, and collected into a tankōbon released in 1995. A more mature and full-fledged series started in Weekly Young Jump in 2002. Zetman has been adapted into an anime series that premiered in April 2, 2012

uh huhhhh.

scryed was released around 2004? its the other way around bro.

just watch the first ep then judge, i'm already liking it more than scryed
Apr 25, 2012 @ 22:38
Hellsing was the best shit i ever watched anime wise, anything like it? Except for that one based off a game, been seeing that.
Apr 25, 2012 @ 23:59
Zetman (ゼットマン Zettoman?) is a manga series by Masakazu Katsura. The series started as a one-shot in a series of four published in Weekly Shōnen Jump between 1989 and 1994, and collected into a tankōbon released in 1995. A more mature and full-fledged series started in Weekly Young Jump in 2002. Zetman has been adapted into an anime series that premiered in April 2, 2012

uh huhhhh.

scryed was released around 2004? its the other way around bro.

just watch the first ep then judge, i'm already liking it more than scryed

ok guy.

Watched the first three episodes, I like it. I don't find it amazing, yet. So far I'm liking Lupin the most.

May 09, 2012 @ 09:22
i'm not big on anime and the only anime that i ever recommend to people is code geass. i just checked out claymore and that's on my recommend list now
May 14, 2012 @ 19:21
I've been getting my anime fix at gogoanime....any good sites yall can recommend to stream from?
May 14, 2012 @ 22:18
animefreak.tv

probably the best in my opinion.

I'm That Nigga.

May 14, 2012 @ 22:34
Hajime no Ippo - After Slam Dunk its the best sports anime IMO, has comedy, drama, action, everything you need
May 15, 2012 @ 02:39
Thanks for the input I'll check it out
May 16, 2012 @ 21:08

eureka 7 and zetman are the most note worthy this season

Guilty Crown from last season was just a surprise for everyone, best series from last season, I highly recommend it for a watch

Kids on the Slope is pretty good, and Kuroko's ball isn't bad
May 17, 2012 @ 09:40
anyone know if a subbed version of any of the new berserk shit is out? last final is in a couple more hrs so I have more time to catch up on some new stuff + rewatch trigun and kenshinnnn haha
May 17, 2012 @ 10:49
Can someone tell me what this is?
Looks smokeyfacesmokeyface

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 18, 2012 @ 02:30

Anyone know what this is from? It reminds me of an old semi CG, OVA, I think it was? Like they were on some sentai shit. I remember it was a two part movie/OVA or something like that.

Inactive User

May 18, 2012 @ 22:01
^ Google shows that it's Abara http://mangafox.me/manga/abara/
May 18, 2012 @ 22:27
Yeah someone on another forum told me that too, I don't even read manga but I think I'll read this shit cus the art is sick lol

The movie/OVA I'm talkin about was some anime sentai shit though, not some power rangers, in CG and half drawn. And was in two parts if I remember right.

May 19, 2012 @ 02:17
Nevermind... Found it myself.

From 2007.

May 19, 2012 @ 10:33
i barely watch anime but the last anime i watched was puella magi madoka magica, that shit is tight seriously watch it, it's a grimdark sailor moon basically
this season i'm watching akibaranger, which is not anime it's a(n unofficial) sentai series, it's pretty funny even if you haven't watched any sentais before (which is my case)

電波

May 21, 2012 @ 01:42
^ Google shows that it's Abara http://mangafox.me/manga/abara/

read this n got nothing out of it, am i missing somethng, feel i am cuz the style and fight scenes were dope

The fried is box; the box is fried.

May 21, 2012 @ 11:24
Ive been thinking about looking into the saint seiya/Knights of the zodiac series. preferably the manga.
Is it something worth my time?

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 21, 2012 @ 12:34
I'm looking for some anime thats darker. Some M rated shit with a dope storyline. Anyone got anything?
May 21, 2012 @ 18:59
I'm looking for some anime thats darker. Some M rated shit with a dope storyline. Anyone got anything?

Black Butler

It starts off kinda confusing but stick with it... It is fucking awesome.
May 30, 2012 @ 19:31
Elfen Lied, starts out pretty regular but gets pretty dark later
May 31, 2012 @ 02:07
Sorry to whore it out, but I got a Manga dumping in the Other Goods section of the Marketplace forum.

narsha.narsha.narsha

May 31, 2012 @ 05:57
Zetman pretty cold.
May 31, 2012 @ 06:31
ANIME? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OOOOHHH LAWWWD, DIS MITE AZ WELL BE THE NOASS GETTIN THREAD
Jun 01, 2012 @ 03:30
ANIME? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OOOOHHH LAWWWD, DIS MITE AZ WELL BE THE NOASS GETTIN THREAD

now how you figure watchin' anime equates to no pussy?

dat logical fail lol
Please login first to reply.