Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 2, 2009 @ 12:26 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

i guess im into the gory type a little more. Excluding Pokemon. I dont wanna hear it Pokemon was everybodys shiit back in the day
April 2, 2009 @ 08:07 PM
zyezye

iv'd watch a good amount of gory anime shows.

and it depends what level of gory? theres like buso rankin(sp ) gory and theirs school days gory
April 2, 2009 @ 10:35 PM
Glaq

slam dunk
one piece
death note
only animes that i think is cool
April 3, 2009 @ 02:42 AM
zyezye

trinity blood & FLCL Bitches!!!

anyone know any good anime that deals with aliens? i mean on some space marine or modern day cloverfield type shit? anyone??? help? =(

hmmmm

macross frontier (anyother macross series is fine but this is the latest), student + enlisted into special forces + planes that transform + aliens + BOOOOOM

linebarrels of iron, kid that gets killed+ resurrected + mecha + alien invasion + good plot twists

gurren lagan, first season is "fight the power"(lol, you'll get it later if you watch it) against government second season is when they fight in space. and they fight its EPIC.

Vandread, i dunno if you'll like this one but it has aliens and space ships and lots of battles and boobies. i liked it.

Eureka 7. not really in space but still a war mecha type show with other worldly enemies (from space). but it is VERY VERY VERY good. it is a must watch. very good character development and everything.

theres more but i cant think of any right now. and some might not even exactly fit the description of what you're looking for so yeah.

also please watched the english sub versions because the dubs cut out ALOT of good lines and scenes. especially if its gunna be bloody

and seriously if any of you guys havent watched ANY of these shows yet YOU SHOULD. Eureka 7 has won awards man, so you know its gunna be good
April 3, 2009 @ 09:27 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

trinity blood & FLCL Bitches!!!

omg i forgot FLCL that anime is indeed the best ever made imo
April 3, 2009 @ 10:39 PM
JStorm803

Eureka Seven

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

April 4, 2009 @ 08:10 PM
sikbeast

major

its a sports anime (baseball). Give the show a try it starts slow then it picks up. its on its 5th season now
April 5, 2009 @ 12:38 AM
jawesome

Texhnolyze and Ergo Proxy go HARD.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK3ZiYsa7iw

Instagram: prxsh

April 5, 2009 @ 01:49 PM
Freddie Benson

gundam oo
cool

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

April 5, 2009 @ 02:32 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

finally somebody else who's seen texhnolyze, daz ma shit, but i can see most ppl finding it a bit too cerebral & self indulgent & flat out wierd sad

Anyway hows ergo proxy? similar?

gonna check it out even if it is wierd..that's my style
April 5, 2009 @ 04:37 PM
jawesome

Ergo Proxy isn't as mind fucking as Texhnolyze, but it does a have layers to it to truely appretiate/understand it for what it is. Thenagain it also has a flat out good story even if you aren't trying to look into it much. Texhnolyze >>> Serial Experiments Lain.

gonna check it out even if it is wierd..that's my style

Texhnolyze is on some other level with it's comprehension though, wait a few episodes to see how epic it is, first episode or two can really turn you off.

Both have symbolic and underlying meanings to it, the kind of weeaboo shit I really like because it isn't the stereotypical big eyed high school shit nerds jack it to.

April 5, 2009 @ 05:00 PM
jawesome

Last episode was some epic shit, I was sad as hell for real...

April 6, 2009 @ 09:17 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

if wierd is your thing then definitely definitely definitely check out FLCL, thats my favorite anime along with paranoia agent, when i say that shit is wierd, THAT SHIT is WIERRRRDDD lol

i haven't seen it yet but i hear serial experiment lain is pretty bugged out too, it was made by the same studio that made texhnolyze so i imagine theres some pretty fucked up shit involved lol hope those help

saw FLCL. Loved it. Just cant wait to start watching some fresh shiit to feed my addiction lol
Ergo Proxy looks super dope too!
April 8, 2009 @ 03:08 PM
soulamazing.

Sengoku Basara (new anime) is a pretty dope anime. Just watched the first episode. I think I'll like this one. Btw, it's based on the Capcom video game, Devil Kings. It's a pretty dope VG, similar to the Dynasty Warriors series, which I recommend you robocawp or rent from your local Blockbuster.
April 8, 2009 @ 03:16 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

i just watched this movie perfect blue last night. Not addictive but very cool storyline.
April 8, 2009 @ 03:27 PM
Jaylib

only jap cartoons i fuck with are

akira
miyazaki movies
April 8, 2009 @ 05:14 PM
Addy

Cowboy Bebop > all
April 8, 2009 @ 06:13 PM
ReZ

Dragonball Z niggz.

watchuu now about daaaat
April 8, 2009 @ 08:56 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

perfect blue had a decent story, pretty trippy towards the end, if you liked that then you HAVEEEE to watch paranoia agent, its a short anime series directed by the same guy who made perfect blue, satoshi kon, paranoia agent to me, is the illest anime i've ever seen, its a must watch, its the jewel of my short little anime collection...get it or i'll rape you while your dad watches.

lolz my dads a deadbeat but ima check it out thnx for the info yo
April 8, 2009 @ 10:44 PM
Jay_Bird

who is the better racer out of speed racer and racer x

I been pondering this for years
April 8, 2009 @ 10:52 PM
jawesome

Dragonball Z niggz.

watchuu now about daaaat

That there's now a DBZ Kai.

April 8, 2009 @ 11:49 PM
TZA

noir was cool but it too long to get were it was going imo

i fucking love initial d though

u watched midnight wangan? not as good but along the same lines smile

My brother watched it and he liked It. I've been meaning to look it up but just haven't gotten around to it. It'll probably be the next thing I watch tho since I can't find any good anime recently.
April 9, 2009 @ 01:48 AM
zyezye

That there's now a DBZ Kai.

i couldnt bring myself to watch that. i found the vid subbed and everything but i think my inner child can't handle the trauma after DB revolution XD.

ill keep my child hood intact and steer clear from that. UNLESS theres good reviews lol which I doubt.

and for people wanting something new to watch and is new from this season i recommend:

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom, show looks like its gunna have alot of mind fucks in it, which i love. basicly lead character wakes up with amnesia and becomes an assassin. lots of action and blood.

Basquash! if you loved eureka 7 and gurren lagann this series is for YOU. well for anybody its pretty dope. animation is just astonishing. basicly a mecha basketball series. lol sounds dumb and stupid but it really is worth a watch

Pandora hearts. looks interesting, it got me hooked. a boy from a duke house has a coming of age ceremony and shit just hits the fan. series has potential.

Shangri-la. i really cant explain it. its really a piece of work. watch and judge it for yourself
April 9, 2009 @ 01:56 PM
Freddie Benson

right now watching shikabane hime:AKA but im looking for something with action that will make me think

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

April 9, 2009 @ 03:19 PM
riceguyx

wtf.... i just discovered that DBZ Kai. idk, ill give it a chance. as long as they only make it clean and not fuck shit up it should be all good
April 12, 2009 @ 02:45 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

right now watching shikabane hime:AKA but im looking for something with action that will make me think

ergo proxy
April 12, 2009 @ 02:47 AM
Zeon

I remember Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann kept me coming back for more.
April 12, 2009 @ 04:33 AM
Yom

i think everyone is getting a bit confused about DB Kai?

first,there is no Z anymore, just DragonBall Kai

second, its the same show, just digitally remastered and re cut to take it from about 240 odd episodes down to around 100. Plus the original Japanese voice cast have re dubbed it so the sound is hd as well.

are you thinking about the Jump Anime special?

www.nagoyayom.com

April 13, 2009 @ 12:45 AM
jawesome

FMA2 goes hard as well. Can't wait to see some of the shit that bummed me out in the first FMA. Fuck I feel like a weeaboo watching this stuff again...

April 13, 2009 @ 12:58 AM
KevinsThatDude

^co sign.

The new FMA is very good. It might even be better than the first FMA series.

Please login first to reply.