Addictive Anime

March 19, 2011 @ 03:54:21
^^^i dunno about mushishi it's kinda hyped, i watched the 1st 2 episodes and got bored there's no back story or anything, its random.
March 19, 2011 @ 05:19:32
`80s shit, the golden age of brutal mecha war stories. Gundam UC timeline, Macross (not that gay Frontier shit), Votoms, Layzner, Orguss, Xabungle, Ideon, Dunbine, Bubblegum Crisis, Gunbuster. ALL the classics when shit was actually drawn by hand and there was still actual creativity.
March 19, 2011 @ 09:37:06
98 per of mecha anime sucks/ isn't done right

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 20, 2011 @ 04:19:44
you like anime but you say fuck japan in the japan earthquake thread? hmm..

so? why do i have to like japanese people to like massive steel robots kicking the shit out of each other?
March 20, 2011 @ 04:40:03
they go hand in hand like you and your gusketts
March 20, 2011 @ 04:59:42
98 per of mecha anime sucks/ isn't done right

how should it be done/whats the 2%?
March 20, 2011 @ 09:56:55
i been watching soul eater on netflix pretty good
March 20, 2011 @ 11:06:10
Animeseason.com

Thank me later
March 20, 2011 @ 11:22:21
Animeseason.com

Thank me later

AS soon as that website gets Golgo 13 I will be ecstatic!

When in doubt, show that bitch your Slurpee cup collection.

March 20, 2011 @ 18:44:58
Rizal I will thank you now! &)&)
March 20, 2011 @ 20:21:24
Animeseason.com

Thank me later

thanks big daddy ive been wanting to see freezing for a little bit.smokeyface im surprised that theres no gundam uc unicorn on there though.smh
March 20, 2011 @ 21:02:15
^^^i dunno about mushishi it's kinda hyped, i watched the 1st 2 episodes and got bored there's no back story or anything, its random.

After two episodes you say it's hyped. lawl. First episode of texhnolyze sucked huge dick, but the fuckin series shits on whatever else you can consider good probably.

Instagram: prxsh

March 21, 2011 @ 17:26:13
Been watching Lupin III.shits dope,especially the music.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 22, 2011 @ 00:47:54
i been watching soul eater on netflix pretty good

Good Anime.....till the end, ended so bad.
March 22, 2011 @ 02:51:46
After two episodes you say it's hyped. lawl. First episode of texhnolyze sucked huge dick, but the fuckin series shits on whatever else you can consider good probably.

i'm impatient for me the 1st episode has to hook me in if i'm gonna like it. But I'm gonna give mushishi another try i heard it gets a lot better once you watch it some more, texhnolyze first episode did suck ass, there was no dialogue at all...
March 22, 2011 @ 02:54:10
@cloud

You know its dope if currensy puts that shit onsmokeyface

March 22, 2011 @ 05:41:25
That shit sounds swag as FUCK, Imma check it out. Thats the anime that Curren$y used in the flying iron video

Yeah thats how I found out about it. Its funny because the first season is on Netflix and I kept going by it, I always wanted to check it out but never ended up doing it because I am not really into anime. But when I saw those clips in Curren$y's video I finally checked it out.

When in doubt, show that bitch your Slurpee cup collection.

March 22, 2011 @ 06:30:45
golgo 13 is swag,but i kinda perfer the original OVA's compared to the new shit thats on netflix for some reason.

btw,this right here is some swag shit
March 22, 2011 @ 15:12:50
can someone here answer this for me though:

i've seen the first 8 episodes of GTO so far and it's alright but is it going to get any better plot/storywise? Just wanna know if I should make the time investment seeing the rest of the episodes?

And also what animes would you recommend for a HUGE Cowboy Bebop fan? I loved that shit, the episodes were hilarious and dope, and all the characters had deep/interesting side stories on their pasts...tryna find another anime that does this but haven't been too successful

Shrug on GTO, I thought it was just a funny thing to watch and I enjoyed it didn't really pay attention or cared for plot development, just kinda a whats gonna happen next.

Long shot, but you could try Black Lagoon.
March 22, 2011 @ 15:47:06

i've seen the first 8 episodes of GTO so far and it's alright but is it going to get any better plot/storywise? Just wanna know if I should make the time investment seeing the rest of the episodes?

And also what animes would you recommend for a HUGE Cowboy Bebop fan? I loved that shit, the episodes were hilarious and dope, and all the characters had deep/interesting side stories on their pasts...tryna find another anime that does this but haven't been too successful

meh, if your not really feeling the first 8 episodes, then dont watch the others.

the other episodes have the same "story line", different problems,onizuka gets pissed, and saves the day. the comedy is still funny though.

started watching Welcome To The NHK, pretty good so far.
March 22, 2011 @ 18:33:14
^^welcome to the nhk is really good, ending is a bit cheesy tho.

GTO was pretty good but the ending made it better cause it got super dark.

Need a recommendation for a shooter anime like black lagoon, requiem for a dream, ghost in the shell, cowboy bebop, gunslinger girl (action part of it), etc. But I want it to be realistic no superhuman shit or gay story line, I like the straight badass shit. A protagonist who doesn't give a fuck...
March 22, 2011 @ 19:44:41

samurai champloo.
March 22, 2011 @ 20:13:52
gungrave or trigun... though those have superhuman shit i guess >smh
March 22, 2011 @ 22:50:33
Need a recommendation for a shooter anime like black lagoon, requiem for a dream, ghost in the shell, cowboy bebop, gunslinger girl (action part of it), etc. But I want it to be realistic no superhuman shit or gay story line, I like the straight badass shit. A protagonist who doesn't give a fuck...

I really can't come to think of any good gunslinger animes out there, other than the obvious and the already mentioned. Outlaw Star to add to the pile.

I haven't seen these yet but these two have been in my list of need to watch when I get time, Buccano(Set in Prohibition period) and Speed Grapher(photograhpy, war, ect). Could try them maybe? lol

Jinroh, movie
March 22, 2011 @ 23:27:24
I saw jinroh that one was really good, some really deep stuff. I read the plot description is a bit confusing but I'll give it a shot in time. But to expand on to what I'm looking for...really anything that displays realism with a moving interesting plot; welcome to the nhk, eden of the east, nothing out of the ordinary.
March 23, 2011 @ 00:05:50
gungrave or trigun... though those have superhuman shit i guess >smh

Gungrave is pretty realistic for the first half when it's on that mafia tip with just him and his boys trying to make it big in the world. But, yeah they do get powers and shit later on. That's actually a pretty swagged out anime. I forgot about it. Ending is pretty dope too.
March 23, 2011 @ 10:36:23
The game for Gungrave is waaay better than the series, I thought the series was a bit of a let down.
Please login first to reply.
x