Addictive Anime

February 09, 2011 @ 21:42:56
^^ code geass was awesome. it's big robots, but still has an actually good plot. and season 2 has even less robot-ey action too it. definitely one of the better animes i've watched.
February 10, 2011 @ 01:21:29
i just started Full Metal Alchemist too. Still waiting for Naruto to stop fillers. Code Geass is next.

code geass ending will leave you like blinkyeyes you watching FMA or FMA:Brotherhood

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

February 10, 2011 @ 10:43:30
currently addicted to Death Note smokeyface then gonna watch Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo
February 10, 2011 @ 11:01:15
After watching Neon Genesis Evangelion Naruto and Bleach are shit in comparison...

OreImo was addicting.

missing.land

February 10, 2011 @ 14:38:08
Code geass was an anime that i couldnt stop watching, im sure i would have not been able to stop watching FMA:Brotherhood but i watched it on release.

Am i the only person who thinks that naruto's pacing is awful? A lot of one episode is just flashbacks are the character talking to themselves about things we already know.
February 10, 2011 @ 23:49:49
Brotherhood is dope. Ling is that dude.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

February 13, 2011 @ 13:59:53
just finished code geass, ;(. one of the best ive seen. hope to rewatch it again in the future.

il watch the next anime mentioned in the next post
February 13, 2011 @ 14:06:28
texhnolyze.
mushishi.
ergo proxy.

Texhnolyze and Ergo Proxy shit on Code Gheyass. Just started watching Mushishi Friday, and already on episode 17... Depressive weekend wsup.

instagram: prxsh

February 20, 2011 @ 13:12:54
afro samurai is the shit. still got to watch the movie though

This new layout is a disappointment

March 01, 2011 @ 21:34:15
BREATHING LIFE BACK INTO THIS

Watching 4 The 1st Time

Paprika
Perfect Blue
Dead Leaves

ikno madlate rite?

any opinions on Paranoia Agent? smhRIP Satoshi Kon):
March 07, 2011 @ 04:12:32
I recommend the Macross and Gundam series. I'm currently watching Sgt. Keroro. It's pretty good so far.
March 07, 2011 @ 13:57:58
Redline?
Has anyone seen/found this yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2H_FsmxWzc
March 07, 2011 @ 14:27:08
MADHOUSE is an EMPIRE. must d/l this asap!
March 07, 2011 @ 14:44:23
What you guys need to be watching is Golgo 13! my main man Duke Togo is an Assasin. And on the first episode of the first season, he takes a job from the Government to assassinate a guy who is holding hostages, he is threatening to kill them all with a bomb on an airplane. You know what this Dope/Fly Ass-OG-Pimp-Hustler-Gangster-Player-Hardcore Muther fucker Duke Togo did after he accepted the job? No, well I am going to tell you:

He took the car and the money the Gov't gave him and told them he would do it in three hours. Went and got his gun modified for the job while fucking some bimbo blond bitch. Then flew in on a private plane at the site of the job. Laid down, took the shot (One shot, one kill), gets back on the plane and flies away. End of episode.

Credits roll.

When in doubt, show that bitch your Slurpee cup collection.

March 07, 2011 @ 17:57:16
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas smokeyface also stoked for when Bleach fillers stop and Narutos back in full effect. dgaf if they're not cool anymore.
March 12, 2011 @ 15:58:49
Finished Claymore today, I thought that it was really good but a little short. Apparently the manga continues on for quite awhile, similar to how Beserk had a rather abrupt ending in the anime compared to its manga. Just started Black Lagoon and I'm really liking it so far, lots of action with some comedy mixed in.
March 13, 2011 @ 04:32:27
^^^Claymore is really dope but the manga is even better...highly recommend picking off where the final battle begins because the manga is slightly different, Raki is gone longer.

Some recently watched good animes/movies:

-Blue gender (deep and action packe, it's about the end of human civilization highly recommended, 5 stars)
-Girl who leap through time (title speaks for itself, really good 5 stars)
- Summer Wars (skeptical at first but it's surprisingly good, great director same dude who did girl who leapt through time 4 1/2 stars)
- durara! (hard to explain but it's good 4 stars)
-rahXephon (a better evangelion imo 4 1/2 stars)
- requiem for the phantom (guys wakes up with no memory to turn out to be an assassin, 5 stars)
- welcome to the nhk (fucking amazing and funny, 5 stars)
- 5 cm per sec (really dope visuals and film overall, 4 1/2 stars)
- Darker than black (one of my favs 4 1/2 stars)
- mobile suite gundam 08th ms team (really really good and underrated, one of my fav gundam series, 5 stars)
-school days (the ending makes up for it, it's beyond crazy 4 stars)

but yah shit I guess this sits fair for a first post haha, I've lurked around hb for a couple years but never took the time to sign up.
March 13, 2011 @ 07:18:56
@school days, nice boat.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 14, 2011 @ 18:11:31
Watch One Outs.
It is a sports anime about baseball (which may scare some people off) but, trust, you will be hooked on that show till its done.

I am hoping for another season.
March 14, 2011 @ 20:43:02
just watched 1st episode of highschool of the dead and the 3rd ep of gundam uc unicorn...some raw shit!
March 15, 2011 @ 14:35:17
high school of the dead is extra dope gets kinda cheesy towards the end
March 15, 2011 @ 14:54:42
I need to reup on my anime steez. I haven't watch a good one in months.
March 15, 2011 @ 17:36:33
high school of the dead is extra dope gets kinda cheesy towards the end

does HSotD follow the manga? or ahead/behind the manga? been reading the manga but the releases are so delayed

March 16, 2011 @ 17:56:52
Been watching a bunch of shit lately. I need to get caught up, I'm still watching old shit.

Just started watching Kimi Ni Todoke. Pretty much a romance, but shit is hilarious I think.

Gonna finish this up and watch something else.. maybe more action shit.
March 17, 2011 @ 03:44:21
watchanimeon.com

Bleach is still on that filler bs.... Finished watching monster eh, 7/10
March 17, 2011 @ 03:52:23
does HSotD follow the manga? or ahead/behind the manga? been reading the manga but the releases are so delayed

at the core it does follow it, but it does skip a lot and switches things around and some things are just completely new. but major events are still pretty much left intact.
March 19, 2011 @ 00:52:48
Yea monster feels like it drags on and on aaaand ooonnnn. I was expecting something like paranoia activity in terms of suspense but ehh.
March 19, 2011 @ 03:40:26
mushishi and samurai champloo are kings in terms of addictiveness
Please login first to reply.
x