Addictive Anime

Nov 29, 2010 @ 12:03
For me, the addictive anime is Detective Conan.
the story start exciting. FBI and CIA coporate to catch the black organization.
However,I would like to know that how long Conan change to be Shin-I-Ji.

Detective Conan vs Lupin III &)
Nov 29, 2010 @ 13:37
anyone read manga anymore!? haha
Nov 29, 2010 @ 20:22
every week brosef...every week lol, waiting on naruto 519 and one piece 606 but looking for a new one to get into anyone have a manga they would like to put me on?
Nov 30, 2010 @ 18:02
berserk, I'm volume 10 now smokeyface sooooo much better than the show.
Dec 01, 2010 @ 00:12
Yea naruto keeps getting better and better with each chapter. IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

Dec 01, 2010 @ 00:29
berserk, I'm volume 10 now smokeyface sooooo much better than the show.

the new berserk anime is coming out in 2011 i think

Naruto or GTFO

Wish they still made DBZ but that shit fell off hardsmh

or GTO?
GTO was dope as fuck anyways
Feb 09, 2011 @ 09:05
Episode 308 of bleach, end of.
Feb 09, 2011 @ 09:40
just started fullmetal alchemist, pretty good series. watched the evangelion series in like a day or two, that was addicting.
Feb 09, 2011 @ 18:58
ayo CODE GEASS was fucking dope, bout to watch the second season now, i usually dont like shit with robots but geass was just like death note smokeyface

^full metal alchemist brotherhood is dope too, some scenes were hilarious

tried to watch naruto again, but its still on fillers smh

o yea just finished samurai champloo again, still one of my favs but realized how random some episodes were
Feb 09, 2011 @ 21:42
^^ code geass was awesome. it's big robots, but still has an actually good plot. and season 2 has even less robot-ey action too it. definitely one of the better animes i've watched.
Feb 10, 2011 @ 01:21
i just started Full Metal Alchemist too. Still waiting for Naruto to stop fillers. Code Geass is next.

code geass ending will leave you like blinkyeyes you watching FMA or FMA:Brotherhood
Feb 10, 2011 @ 10:43
currently addicted to Death Note smokeyface then gonna watch Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo
Feb 10, 2011 @ 11:01
After watching Neon Genesis Evangelion Naruto and Bleach are shit in comparison...

OreImo was addicting.

Feb 10, 2011 @ 14:38
Code geass was an anime that i couldnt stop watching, im sure i would have not been able to stop watching FMA:Brotherhood but i watched it on release.

Am i the only person who thinks that naruto's pacing is awful? A lot of one episode is just flashbacks are the character talking to themselves about things we already know.
Feb 10, 2011 @ 23:49
Brotherhood is dope. Ling is that dude.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

Feb 13, 2011 @ 13:59
just finished code geass, ;(. one of the best ive seen. hope to rewatch it again in the future.

il watch the next anime mentioned in the next post
Feb 13, 2011 @ 14:06
ergo proxy.

Texhnolyze and Ergo Proxy shit on Code Gheyass. Just started watching Mushishi Friday, and already on episode 17... Depressive weekend wsup.

instagram: prxsh

Feb 20, 2011 @ 13:12
afro samurai is the shit. still got to watch the movie though

This new layout is a disappointment

Mar 01, 2011 @ 21:34

Watching 4 The 1st Time

Perfect Blue
Dead Leaves

ikno madlate rite?

any opinions on Paranoia Agent? smhRIP Satoshi Kon):
Mar 07, 2011 @ 04:12
I recommend the Macross and Gundam series. I'm currently watching Sgt. Keroro. It's pretty good so far.
Mar 07, 2011 @ 13:57
Has anyone seen/found this yet?
Mar 07, 2011 @ 14:27
MADHOUSE is an EMPIRE. must d/l this asap!
Mar 07, 2011 @ 14:44
What you guys need to be watching is Golgo 13! my main man Duke Togo is an Assasin. And on the first episode of the first season, he takes a job from the Government to assassinate a guy who is holding hostages, he is threatening to kill them all with a bomb on an airplane. You know what this Dope/Fly Ass-OG-Pimp-Hustler-Gangster-Player-Hardcore Muther fucker Duke Togo did after he accepted the job? No, well I am going to tell you:

He took the car and the money the Gov't gave him and told them he would do it in three hours. Went and got his gun modified for the job while fucking some bimbo blond bitch. Then flew in on a private plane at the site of the job. Laid down, took the shot (One shot, one kill), gets back on the plane and flies away. End of episode.

Credits roll.

When in doubt, show that bitch your Slurpee cup collection.

Mar 07, 2011 @ 17:57
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas smokeyface also stoked for when Bleach fillers stop and Narutos back in full effect. dgaf if they're not cool anymore.
Mar 12, 2011 @ 15:58
Finished Claymore today, I thought that it was really good but a little short. Apparently the manga continues on for quite awhile, similar to how Beserk had a rather abrupt ending in the anime compared to its manga. Just started Black Lagoon and I'm really liking it so far, lots of action with some comedy mixed in.
Mar 13, 2011 @ 04:32
^^^Claymore is really dope but the manga is even better...highly recommend picking off where the final battle begins because the manga is slightly different, Raki is gone longer.

Some recently watched good animes/movies:

-Blue gender (deep and action packe, it's about the end of human civilization highly recommended, 5 stars)
-Girl who leap through time (title speaks for itself, really good 5 stars)
- Summer Wars (skeptical at first but it's surprisingly good, great director same dude who did girl who leapt through time 4 1/2 stars)
- durara! (hard to explain but it's good 4 stars)
-rahXephon (a better evangelion imo 4 1/2 stars)
- requiem for the phantom (guys wakes up with no memory to turn out to be an assassin, 5 stars)
- welcome to the nhk (fucking amazing and funny, 5 stars)
- 5 cm per sec (really dope visuals and film overall, 4 1/2 stars)
- Darker than black (one of my favs 4 1/2 stars)
- mobile suite gundam 08th ms team (really really good and underrated, one of my fav gundam series, 5 stars)
-school days (the ending makes up for it, it's beyond crazy 4 stars)

but yah shit I guess this sits fair for a first post haha, I've lurked around hb for a couple years but never took the time to sign up.
Mar 13, 2011 @ 07:18
@school days, nice boat.
Mar 14, 2011 @ 18:11
Watch One Outs.
It is a sports anime about baseball (which may scare some people off) but, trust, you will be hooked on that show till its done.

I am hoping for another season.
Mar 14, 2011 @ 20:43
just watched 1st episode of highschool of the dead and the 3rd ep of gundam uc unicorn...some raw shit!
Mar 15, 2011 @ 14:35
high school of the dead is extra dope gets kinda cheesy towards the end
Please login first to reply.