Addictive Anime

Nov 17, 2010 @ 10:19
Whoever hasn't watched Katanagatari or thought it looked too kiddy, watch that shit NOW! It's an enticing tale about a strategian and swordless swordsman who look for 12 deviant blades. When I first watched this I was expecting hella action and all that jazz, actually I was pretty upset when the only action scene in the first ep lasted for a quick 2 minutes....and each ep is 45 minutes long. But fuck has this anime grown on me, the story is AMAZING, the last episode will sure to be fucking amazing. Anyway after all this blabber and bullshit, go watch that mafucka! 12 eps, and 1-11 are already dubbed smokeyface

http://www.watchanimeon.com/katanagatari-episode-1/

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

Nov 17, 2010 @ 12:29
Naruto is definitely Holding it down right now. But im a big Hajime No Ippo Fan, shit had me crazy addicted. Especially since i box myself.

https://twitter.com/Animall_Mother

Nov 17, 2010 @ 16:52
^Ippo is dope. Fave anime of all time. Season 3 of Ippo is supposed to be coming.
Nov 17, 2010 @ 17:13
Just started watching this anime called One Outs. Pretty good.
Nov 18, 2010 @ 00:49
watch gundam 00.its pretty good and they show two episodes back to back.its on monday at 11pm on syfy.theyre about halfway through the second season so start watching in twelve weeks to catch it from the beginning or you can stream the whole first season on youtube.
Nov 18, 2010 @ 20:19
i see that gundam 00 is taking stabs at the usa. the A-Laws (usa) trying to police the entire world by destroying countries and whatever ruthless method is required, the two laser nukes that blew up the middle eastern countries. i see the writers of gundam didn't forgive the usa for those nukes in WW2.
Nov 18, 2010 @ 20:37
^^^ fuckload of anime do that though...
Nov 18, 2010 @ 21:01
got some examples?
Nov 18, 2010 @ 21:33
Ghost in a Shell comes to mind.. "Fuckload" might be exaggeration since I'm not that knowledgeable, but def think the WW2 bombings were antecedent to the abundance of "Post-Nuclear" Anime.
Nov 18, 2010 @ 22:36
Yeah, Akira included.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

Nov 20, 2010 @ 02:41
tooo much anime to name where they berate the USA (usually involving them trying to be global leaders/police/power mongers). hell most of the time they stereo type all americans as stupid yankees on anime and berate them. lol but it does bring the major luls though.

does anyone else CRINGE when ever in an anime the character talks engrish?
Nov 21, 2010 @ 22:32
clannad. best fucking anime ever
Nov 23, 2010 @ 01:15
"Now and Then, Here and Now" and "Berserk"

Some of the best art ever made, they just happen to be Anime too. smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

if you like anything to do with art/film/movies/life u gotta watch these two series. &)
Nov 23, 2010 @ 01:17
Originally posted by Inactive User
"Now and Then, Here and Now" and "Berserk"

Some of the best art ever made, they just happen to be Anime too. smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

if you like anything to do with art/film/movies/life u gotta watch these two series. &)

i thought i was the only one smh
Nov 23, 2010 @ 02:37
i thought i was the only one smh

Ha, nope, just a RARE breed. Berserk is the epitome everything an anime(or any piece of art for that matter) should be. Theres too much perfection to even go into. blinkyeyes

Tha manga goes too. smokeyface dat raw shit. >smh
Nov 23, 2010 @ 02:47
ONE PIECE!
Naruto
Bleach
Nov 23, 2010 @ 07:48
Syfy has been playing Gundam OO and some other anime on Monday nights starting at 11
Nov 23, 2010 @ 18:01
just finished gundamm 00 season 2. it's alright but not as good as season 1.
Nov 23, 2010 @ 23:47
Welcome to the NHK smokeyface

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

Nov 24, 2010 @ 04:41
yo but im constantly looking for raw ass no bitch anime thats good. like, i hate alll that sparkly shit.

anyone know any new/underground shit that nobody really knows about yet? ive seen all the obvious shit-lain, berserk, high school of the dead etc.
Nov 24, 2010 @ 19:13
initial d! gotta catch up on that, left off at the end of the 2nd season
Nov 25, 2010 @ 00:56
awesome
Nov 27, 2010 @ 17:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibPCLMH1NM4

LOL mind officially blowwnn

all anime openings are the same! lololol
Nov 27, 2010 @ 17:54
^hahah holy shit. the run, eye zoom in, the look back!!, the dramatic panning, there's always wind blowing, and they always last 3 damn minutes.
Nov 27, 2010 @ 17:56
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibPCLMH1NM4

LOL mind officially blowwnn

all anime openings are the same! lololol

i feel like ive been lied to now smh
Nov 27, 2010 @ 20:55
watching hajime no ippo for the 2nd time, still as funny as the first time!

rewatching trigun,bebop, and champloo, i ran out of anime since nothing really interested me

hb reccomend me some
Nov 27, 2010 @ 22:59
Panty and Stocking w/ Garter Belt... wow. Shit looks mad interesting.
Nov 27, 2010 @ 23:59
watching hajime no ippo for the 2nd time, still as funny as the first time!

rewatching trigun,bebop, and champloo, i ran out of anime since nothing really interested me

hb reccomend me some

slam dunk, katekyo hitman reborn. I'll name some more when I think of it.

I havent watched anime in a long time, I just read manga when I have time smh
Nov 29, 2010 @ 00:22
I would like to present "Katekyo Hitman Reborn!".
Type of this anime is comedy and action.
It talk about the boy name as "Tsuna"
One day, he comes home, greeted by a little baby mafioso who apparantly is his new home tutor. His job is to guide Tsuna into his role as the 10th Boss of the Vongola family. With the help of all his new friends and an array of special items such as the ,Dying Will Bullet, he might just be able to do it.
Now, i love Reborn very much.
Nov 29, 2010 @ 00:53
For me, the addictive anime is Detective Conan.
the story start exciting. FBI and CIA coporate to catch the black organization.
However,I would like to know that how long Conan change to be Shin-I-Ji.
Please login first to reply.