Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 22, 2008 @ 07:18 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Man recently i been on this Death Note shiz and its mad interesting..i completed it and the plot is crazy..also im on Code Geass: Leloouch of the rebellion and its also crazy...What about you guys
November 22, 2008 @ 11:52 PM
Zachary M

gun grave
cowboy bebop
samurai champloo
ghost in the shell
November 23, 2008 @ 05:44 AM
MILK_&crackers

Paranoia agent & FLCL hands down, those 2 i fuck wit hard, afro samurai is ill, rahXephon & witch hunter robin both sucked dick tho, oh hellsing is pretty cool 2, it really all depends on ur taste in anime, straight action no plot like iria, phiosophical shit like ghost in the shell & paprika, or that wierd shit u have to be on 3 hits of acid to get like fooly cooly
November 23, 2008 @ 05:46 AM
A.B.Y.S.S.

Someone Told Me Gurren Lagen *did i spell that right* And For Tha Fanboys Bleach And Naruto, But I Don't See What The Big Deal About Them Is Anyway. Death Note Was Good, I Enjoyed That. Can't Really Like Dragonball-like Soap-Opera Animes That Give You B.S. Fillers More Than Story And Action. Then You Have Stans Saying, " Dood You Should Read The Manga Cause It's Better They Go Harder*pause*Then The Anime."
November 23, 2008 @ 12:02 PM
ImperiusRex

Code Geass was my shit. finished both seasons
School Days is one of my fav's...the ending makes the whole thing worth watching
Air Gear is good
Tenjo Tenge is good too
November 23, 2008 @ 02:34 PM
Jay_Bird

afro samurai is like the best anime to me

they only made 6 episodes

cause each one cost a million bucks to make
November 23, 2008 @ 04:50 PM
SableEcstasy

Code Geass was my shit. finished both seasons
School Days is one of my fav's...the ending makes the whole thing worth watching
Air Gear is good
Tenjo Tenge is good too

c/s on codea geass and school days....amazing

as far as the anime, tenjou tenge was horrible imo, your better off sticking w the manga (which is excellent)
November 24, 2008 @ 05:34 PM
JB425

Someone Told Me Gurren Lagen *did i spell that right* And For Tha Fanboys Bleach And Naruto, But I Don't See What The Big Deal About Them Is Anyway. Death Note Was Good, I Enjoyed That. Can't Really Like Dragonball-like Soap-Opera Animes That Give You B.S. Fillers More Than Story And Action. Then You Have Stans Saying, " Dood You Should Read The Manga Cause It's Better They Go Harder*pause*Then The Anime."

tengen toppa gurren lagann is the shit, especially the first arc. Naruto is big because its one of those hero story type shows, ie hero has a flaw, journeys to strengthen himself and becomes a bad ass. seriously people enjoy the whole underdog to hero type development. hate the fillers tho, theyre crap

heres a new one i just got into, Soul Eater. its kinda like a hybrid naruto and bleach. its about death gods,their weapons(a humanoid who takes the form of a weapon when theyre needed)and the kids that act as technicians for their weapons. only 3 ep into it but so far its pretty action packed. i recommend it so far.
November 24, 2008 @ 05:57 PM
iDANYO

hajime no ippo
November 24, 2008 @ 07:48 PM
chopstickthugz

hajime no ippo

Ippo is the shit!!! one of the best sports manga ever! ive only watched the movie versions of it and read manga up to volume 83. it's still going too

honestly i think manga is actually better than real Boxing lol

they're going to release new season in 2009! im going to watch all the episodes before then.

Dempesey Rolls, Gazzelle punch will fuck you up!

Gungrave was alright = 3 stars
Cowboy Bebop was the best = 4 1/2 stars
Neon Genesis Evangelion is the classic (watched the 1st new movie version out of 4 movies in the future) = 5 stars perfect!
Wolf's Rain = 3 1/2 stars
Afro Samurai = 3 stars
November 24, 2008 @ 08:28 PM
zyezye

TOKYO MAJIN - its the shit
Linebarrels of Iron - kid gets killed by a mech, gets revived with nano tech, becomes strong, has a fucked up image of what justice is.
gundam 00- not as good as Code geass, but it does have its mind fucks if you watch from the first season till now.
Eureka seven - looks kiddy if your watching the North American edits but the japanese one has alot of blood in it.
tengo tenje - is HORRIBLE. horrible horrible stick with the manga
Ghost in a Shell - my kind of shit
Witch hunter robin - if it werent for the ending it woulda been good
Samurai Seven - GOOD shit
Buso Renkin - first scene main protagonist heart gets pierced its a good one to waste time with
Burst Angel- good shit too.

i know theres more and i always wonder why the anime type of threads get deleted lol
November 25, 2008 @ 03:06 AM
MILK_&crackers

how the fuck has akira not been mentioned yet? daz a fucking classic that still holds up today, you know what was mad hyped? ninja scroll, i actually thought it sucked, well not heavy like dat but still pretty sucky =(

Wolfs Rain was fire tho, daz a definite cop, bout wolves being hunted down to extinction cuz they take the form of man & are trying to get to heaven or sumshit, been a while since i saw it, IGPX was acid as well, its futuristic racing with mechs...how could u not love it???

ummm if you got the cash i'd pass on blood+ & cop the yu yu hakisho box set, blood+ was all hype, waste of 100 dollars

What Anime Movies can ya recommend, i dont have the patience to sit thru an entire series anymore, just want a single viewing story, here are 2 i recommend to start the list

1. Ghost in the Shell - Theres some deep shit in the first movie, lol this the wrong movie to watch if you high

2. Iria - lol i barely remember the plot just remember mad action
November 25, 2008 @ 07:37 PM
therza

so has tokyo tribes been made into an anime yet or what?
November 25, 2008 @ 07:57 PM
ImperiusRex

c/s on codea geass and school days....amazing

as far as the anime, tenjou tenge was horrible imo, your better off sticking w the manga (which is excellent)

already reading it...GOOD shit
Air Gear manga is poppin 2

and u get hella props for seein skool days...no one else has seen it lol
November 25, 2008 @ 09:16 PM
BDubbed2122

Samurai Champloo. (Death Note will have you on LOCK though)
November 25, 2008 @ 10:09 PM
KevinsThatDude

Bleach and Naruto. smile
November 25, 2008 @ 10:32 PM
AG1Life

i was always hooked on to watching sports animes like slam dunk, prince of tennis, eyeshield 21, hajime no ippo
hajime no ippo and samurai champloo are some of my favorites
hitman reborn is also good,
November 26, 2008 @ 07:18 PM
iHaveNoGear

afro samurai is like the best anime to me

they only made 6 episodes

cause each one cost a million bucks to make

Theres gonna be a season 2, cant wait

Yea Death Note was the first thing that came to mind when you said addictive, i watched every episode in 2 weeks, and im about to watch the movies, besides Afro Samurai and Death Note tho, i really dont watch anime
November 26, 2008 @ 11:20 PM
zyezye

Tokyo Majin is the next on my to watch list.

its good man, but when you first watch it, its kind of confusing at first. but later on it all meshes together. but sadly im on the second season and the last 3 episodes are no where to be found subbed. still raws -_-..

the major fights wont dissapoint you, its very stylized but has a raw look at the same time.
November 27, 2008 @ 08:31 AM
thedavidshow

if u want a real psycho-thriller u should watch gantz. shit has a crazy plot and story line. the manga is a lot better tho and is still going on. the anime is like 24 or 26 episodes. hella graphic too.
November 27, 2008 @ 06:00 PM
doboi

great teacher onizuka was dopesmile
November 27, 2008 @ 08:34 PM
Molly Wopp

case closed
November 27, 2008 @ 10:18 PM
Space Dandy

suspended

samurai champloo and oh! edo rocket
November 30, 2008 @ 11:13 PM
zyezye

^ you forgot GitS: laughing man unless thats the movie.
December 1, 2008 @ 12:14 AM
Joweee

I used to fuggin love Yu Yu Hakusho and Rouroni Kenshin.
December 1, 2008 @ 01:04 AM
GoldenNoodles

if u want a real psycho-thriller u should watch gantz. shit has a crazy plot and story line. the manga is a lot better tho and is still going on. the anime is like 24 or 26 episodes. hella graphic too.

I liked Gantz... but the ending was fucking dumb. I agree with you about the manga beeing better though.
December 2, 2008 @ 09:44 AM
rabboarder

Has anyone ever watched "Yakitate!! Japan"? I used to watch it all the time. It's about baking bread (ha ha, sure that sounds weird), but it's actually pretty funny.

Other than that: Bleach, Naruto, Kenshin, Ninja Scroll, Afro Samurai, and a bunch of others.
December 3, 2008 @ 04:17 PM
healthytext

Yakitate!! Japan was great.
December 3, 2008 @ 11:48 PM
zyezye

ayo check out "time of Eve" its more of a mature anime. no hentai/ecchi.

only six 15 minute episodes but they release one every 2 months. the third one just dropped. the animation is just ASTONISHING. like wow. its on another level.

quick summery:

The future, probably Japan.
Robots have long been put into practical use, and androids have just come into use.

Influenced by the Robot Ethics Committee, it’s become common sense for people to treat androids like household appliances. Their appearance - indistinguishable from humans except for the ring over each android’s head – has lead some people to empathize unnecessarily with androids. Known as “android-holics,” such people have become a social problem.

Rikuo (Jun Fukuyama), a high school student, has been taught from childhood that androids are not to be viewed as humans, and has always used them as convenient tools. One day Rikuo discovers some strange data in the behavior records of his family’s household android.

Rikuo and his friend Masaki (Kenji Nojima) trace Sammy’s (Rie Tanaka) movements, only to discover a mysterious caf
December 4, 2008 @ 12:09 AM
Joweee

Like I robot or something?

Please login first to reply.