Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 30, 2011 @ 08:36 AM
jaded

For a minute I thought the whole episode was going to be everyone telling each other "I love you".

Man I fuckin hate Tara, I really hope the cartel follows through with finishing the job.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 30, 2011 @ 07:49 PM
ignorantian

yeah tara is fucking annoying now, that was awkward as fuck when she told gemma to tell her she loves her
November 30, 2011 @ 08:10 PM
jaded

I hope she gets killed off or leaves without Jax.

December 1, 2011 @ 09:48 PM
young idiot

lol was so awkward seeing tara say "tell me you love me" to like everyone on the show and become even more robotic than she seemed already. depending on what they do next week, i'm thinking they coulda done this episode in a week. the ending was so abrupt and unsatisfying.

kinda hard to have an opinion on an episode that got cut in half. i'm just wondering if a lot of threads are gonna pay off.
December 2, 2011 @ 08:35 AM
mr mcgibblets

wtf are you guys talking about?i didnt see clay get shot.the episode ended abruptly.im guessing you mean that lil preview?didnt bother clicking.and suck my dick before snide remarks.

also side note but fx related i saw a commercial for a straight to dvd cgi elf movie presented by elf on the shelf studios or productions about an elf on the shelf.now prior to kegel the elf i never heard of that term in my life.is the whole u.s. being trolled?

did you dl the last episode or something? it showed him getting shot in the episode.

I have no idea what you're trying to say in the second paragraph.

i guess i got forgot cuz it cut off quick.and the second paragraph was in reference to a cgi movie about an elf on the shelf.if you remember the xmas episode of the league on fx,then youd know about kegel the elf.before that i never heard of an elf on the shelf that monitors kids.
December 4, 2011 @ 06:43 PM
PlatinumRespect

^gtfo with that elf shit. elf on the shelf has been around way before the league. google, my friend.

anyways, SOA stayyyyyyyyyyys killing it. well, except for season 3.. what a drag =/

but this season has been crazy as fuck. im sure the finale will pay off. <3 this show.

its prob been mentioned in here, but i was IMDB'ing the other day and i found out that Kurt Sutter (Otto) - who is also the creator and executive producer of SOA - is married to Katey Sagal (Gemma) in real life... And they have a kid together named Jackson. lolz..
December 4, 2011 @ 06:55 PM
Beach2theBay

yeah. old news brah brah.

Check out my podcast Music Mongrel Podcast on iTunes

December 4, 2011 @ 07:01 PM
KTA

i had no idea ope was GERRY BERTIER til this season.
berrrtiiieers mama
December 4, 2011 @ 08:20 PM
jaded

^gtfo with that elf shit. elf on the shelf has been around way before the league. google, my friend.

anyways, SOA stayyyyyyyyyyys killing it. well, except for season 3.. what a drag =/

but this season has been crazy as fuck. im sure the finale will pay off. <3 this show.

its prob been mentioned in here, but i was IMDB'ing the other day and i found out that Kurt Sutter (Otto) - who is also the creator and executive producer of SOA - is married to Katey Sagal (Gemma) in real life... And they have a kid together named Jackson. lolz..

He was also producer, writer, and director on The Shield. They didn't have a kid together named Jackson, though, she has a son named Jackson from a previous marriage.

December 4, 2011 @ 09:56 PM
dtgsigns

I just started watching this series, it's pretty gruesome. Just finished Season 1 Episode 3, was cringing the entire time they were castrating the rapist.
December 4, 2011 @ 10:48 PM
young idiot

prolly the worst thing i ever saw on this show is when they burn that one guy's tattoo off his back
December 4, 2011 @ 10:57 PM
dtgsigns

^Which season/episode is that?
December 5, 2011 @ 05:04 AM
indecisive

^Which season/episode is that?

This was the first or second season. I believe it was the first season. It was the guy who got Opie put away for five years. He showed up at a little charity event and still had the ink on his back when he was told to black it out. So, they burned it as opposed to the knife.
December 7, 2011 @ 01:07 AM
w00tJAMES

Season finale tonight. CAN NOT WAIT. Just caught up on last week's episode. Let's see how they wrap this season up. Wonder what next season is going to be about!?
December 7, 2011 @ 05:31 AM
young idiot

that kinda sucked. it was underwhelming in like every way. i can now say that was the worst season this show has had, nothing really came together in a satisfying way even if it ended with the scene set for the last couple seasons of the show. unser somehow is relevant enough to be in the montage, they did some cheesy shit with gemma and tara being allowed in the chapel and the hit us over the head with fuckin john teller and gemma at the head of the table thing, they had THE FUCKING SHIELD ON TV LIKE THEY'RE DARING US TO SAY THE SHIELD WAS A FAR SUPERIOR SHOW, they had fuckin dicksuck acaveda and all them other shield alums larkin about this season like those guys strongarming vic towards the end of that show (and guess where it worked better and where i couldn't take the non-danny trejo rat seriously), it had some bullshit subplot about charming heights and that mayor guy with the mason verger face and lincoln potter and juice and c-note from prison break acting like they mattered the whole season...

and that was a 40-minute episode without previouslies and with like 2 full minutes of montages. last week's was 46 with the same thing. couldn't they have done a 90-minute episode and fit all that in? smfh i'm watching next season cos like i say the club itself without clay and gemma interest me, but my expectations are low. to think fans had problems with season 3. this whole season was filler and the shield did that with the glenn close thing but it was more setup and there were arcs within the season that paid off and mattered unlike how everything is basically the same except the power dynamic in the club. gemma will continue to meddle. clay will continue to be the devil over jax's shoulders. tara will continue to annoy me. etc.
December 7, 2011 @ 06:23 AM
Sub Prime

HOLY SHIT THAT SUCKED
FUCK THIS
December 7, 2011 @ 06:36 AM
w00tJAMES

like father, like son
December 7, 2011 @ 07:00 AM
Beach2theBay

I CANNOT believe they didn't kill Clay. That finale was like a bitch sucking you off then her phone ringing and her leaving before you cum. Fucking bullshit!

Check out my podcast Music Mongrel Podcast on iTunes

December 7, 2011 @ 07:54 AM
jaded

That was the worst fucking finale they have ever had. Jesus Christ, I can't believe I waited a fucking week for that. Of course Tara has to come in at the end and say she's not going anywhere. The one thing I wanted was for her to go away or be killed off and they can't even do that. I have posted every week hoping this would be her last season sad

December 7, 2011 @ 08:14 AM
w)entandrew

eh deep down we all knew clay couldnt die.

jax is pres, and next season they will have hella violence with all the blacks in oakland lolz

Forum Administrator • @HOYITSDREW

December 7, 2011 @ 08:47 AM
jaded

eh deep down we all knew clay couldnt die.

jax is pres, and next season they will have hella violence with all the blacks in oakland lolz

They took the easy way out on every single thing: Juice, Bobby Elvis will probably get off the hook cause of Danny Trejo's connection now, making the RICO case disappear, and getting Jax to take over the club.

December 7, 2011 @ 09:40 AM
young idiot

http://www.tvline.com/2011/12/sons-of-anarchy-season-4-finale-spoilers/

this was somewhat interesting, an interview with kurt sutter (creator of the show)
December 7, 2011 @ 09:54 AM
jaded

http://www.tvline.com/2011/12/sons-of-anarchy-season-4-finale-spoilers/

this was somewhat interesting, an interview with kurt sutter (creator of the show)

First line: "Sons of Anarchy concluded what has arguably been its finest season"

Don't agree with that at all, but it was nice to read that he has talked with FX's president and is hoping to do three more seasons.

December 7, 2011 @ 05:29 PM
young idiot

yeah i noticed on twitter a lot of people are either licking out his bum with praise he doesn't deserve or are disappointed in what could've been, like us
December 7, 2011 @ 06:44 PM
jaded

If Tara can't work in Charming because of her hand and she ends up just being around all the time like Gemma I am going to be really annoyed.

December 7, 2011 @ 06:47 PM
ristb

Disappointing finale.

http://auto-bite.com/

December 7, 2011 @ 07:13 PM
Zé Pequeno

So anti-climactic

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

December 7, 2011 @ 10:36 PM
oneandonly

Found the finale very dissapointing, especially with how they build up everything with Jucie, the bust, Jax & Tara leaving etc just to drop it all and go the easy way out, like the whole build up that has been going on for like the whole season was for absolutely nothing.

But I did enjoy watching Hale getting screwed over from the ATF agent! razz
December 8, 2011 @ 04:50 PM
JaySS

Lieutenant Roosevelt's wife is pretty hot.
December 8, 2011 @ 08:24 PM
WOLFdayz

that finale can suck my cock
i love this show but i mean its so bitch at times

like come on its a fucking motorcycle gang, they dont say fuck
they always second guess themselfs and prolong every fucking thing

Please login first to reply.