November 16, 2011 @ 09:35 AM
DREWKKAKE

nah im sure you have to go up through the ranks. and nobody would fuck with clay if they hear about all this bullshit.

I honestly can't tell you where i think this is going. im stumped as fuck.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

November 16, 2011 @ 10:16 AM
jaded

Pretty good episode but next week's looks way better.

I think Bobby Elvis will go tell the truth about Louanne and since Otto won't sign any transcripts he won't end up ratting on him.

Hopefully Clay kills Tara, but I'm sure Gemma will bust into her hospital room or something and stop it.

I'm not sure about Opie, I don't think he'd listen to Unser if he tried to stop him at this point.

Poor Lenny Johnson (Kozik), the creators killed him off in The Shield and this show. Poor guy got blown up in both shows too.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 17, 2011 @ 09:29 AM
indecisive

Pretty good episode but next week's looks way better.

I think Bobby Elvis will go tell the truth about Louanne and since Otto won't sign any transcripts he won't end up ratting on him.

Hopefully Clay kills Tara, but I'm sure Gemma will bust into her hospital room or something and stop it.

I'm not sure about Opie, I don't think he'd listen to Unser if he tried to stop him at this point.

Poor Lenny Johnson (Kozik), the creators killed him off in The Shield and this show. Poor guy got blown up in both shows too.

OR Bobby goes to tell him about Louane and he's too late and Otto tells him he ratted him out.
I was hoping some Shield fan would catch that about Kozik haha. Suffered a similar fate in both shows. SAD!
November 17, 2011 @ 03:37 PM
young idiot

was way more sad in the shield, the way it happened here was almost comedic. i want sons to have a death like that, cos when he died on the shield it changed the show, but there haven't really been any deaths like that on this show except maybe donna, and opie doesn't get enough screentime that it really makes a difference.

this episode felt like spinning wheels a bit. i wonder what'll happen in the last 3 episodes that'll make the extra one worth it.
November 17, 2011 @ 09:59 PM
jaded

was way more sad in the shield, the way it happened here was almost comedic. i want sons to have a death like that, cos when he died on the shield it changed the show, but there haven't really been any deaths like that on this show except maybe donna, and opie doesn't get enough screentime that it really makes a difference.

this episode felt like spinning wheels a bit. i wonder what'll happen in the last 3 episodes that'll make the extra one worth it.

Yeah you don't really get to know anyone the way you got to know Lem in The Shield and realize how fucked that whole situation was.

November 18, 2011 @ 04:01 AM
heydeleteme

FUCK CLAY! ONLY IF OTTO KNEW! FUCK RECO! AHHHHH!

...Sucks this show is going to be over soon : (
November 18, 2011 @ 01:08 PM
w00tJAMES

Just caught up and I'm lost for words. Is it Tuesday yet?
November 23, 2011 @ 04:56 AM
jaded

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

November 23, 2011 @ 04:57 AM
jaded

so good cool

November 23, 2011 @ 05:01 AM
Beach2theBay

I STILL HAVE AN HOUR FUCK YOU GUYS WHO LIVE IN A TIME ZONE BEFORE MINE. EAT A DICK. I HATE YOU!
November 23, 2011 @ 06:36 AM
jaded

I'm in Cali, I just have east coast feed on Dish network cool

November 23, 2011 @ 07:04 AM
Beach2theBay

that was boring until the end.
November 23, 2011 @ 09:45 AM
indecisive

I don't see how the club recovers from this. It just keeps going downhill. Side note: Your text to link here...

Didn't know original script had Piney as just some member rather than Opie's father.
November 23, 2011 @ 02:58 PM
jaded

I don't see how the club recovers from this. It just keeps going downhill. Side note: Your text to link here...

Didn't know original script had Piney as just some member rather than Opie's father.

I think all the Bobby Elvis stuff will fall apart, I don't see how it can stick and get him locked up. Other than that, I'm not sure what's going to happen.

November 23, 2011 @ 03:53 PM
TheCityOfChi

So is Clay dead? It looks like he got shot in the shoulder/arm area
November 23, 2011 @ 05:03 PM
DREWKKAKE

He got shot twice right?

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

November 23, 2011 @ 05:50 PM
TheCityOfChi

Sounded like it. But the quick glance they showed he didn't look dead. Or atleast it wasnt an obvious face or chest shot
November 23, 2011 @ 06:07 PM
Beach2theBay

I don't know what's gonna happen either. Is Jax gonna kill Opie? I know in the preview Jax said one of the mexicans did it but what happens if/when Clay comes to?
November 23, 2011 @ 07:00 PM
indecisive

Gemma did tell Clay to watch his back. Perhaps, he had a vest on. Plus he did get shot in the chest so it's possible he is still alive. I remember seeing in the previews for next week blaming this on Leroy and the one niners but we will see.
November 23, 2011 @ 07:09 PM
Beach2theBay

Yeah the obvious thought is he'd have a vest on but I thought I saw blood when he got shot. I'm saying how is Jax going to put this hit on someone else if Clay isn't dead. FUCK THIS SHOW IS SO GOOD.
November 23, 2011 @ 10:13 PM
jaded

So is Clay dead? It looks like he got shot in the shoulder/arm area

No. He took a couple to the chest and Jax had someone call an ambulance.

November 24, 2011 @ 05:05 PM
young idiot

what a cop out. i keep waiting for this show to be as exciting as it was back in season 2 but idk if it's capable. there are isolated moments like clay and tig's exchange this episode and jax/opie interactions but it just aint hitting the right marks as a whole.
November 24, 2011 @ 05:21 PM
KTA

a cop out? lol this story line has been building for a long ass time dude
November 24, 2011 @ 09:32 PM
young idiot

emotionally! plus clay might not be dead, which is more of an actual cop out
November 25, 2011 @ 03:41 AM
jaded

what a cop out. i keep waiting for this show to be as exciting as it was back in season 2 but idk if it's capable. there are isolated moments like clay and tig's exchange this episode and jax/opie interactions but it just aint hitting the right marks as a whole.

Well there's still two more episodes before the season finale so don't write it off just yet. They have a habit of making some pretty epic season finales.

November 25, 2011 @ 08:40 AM
mr mcgibblets

wtf are you guys talking about?i didnt see clay get shot.the episode ended abruptly.im guessing you mean that lil preview?didnt bother clicking.and suck my dick before snide remarks.

also side note but fx related i saw a commercial for a straight to dvd cgi elf movie presented by elf on the shelf studios or productions about an elf on the shelf.now prior to kegel the elf i never heard of that term in my life.is the whole u.s. being trolled?
November 25, 2011 @ 04:18 PM
KTA

Well there's still two more episodes before the season finale so don't write it off just yet. They have a habit of making some pretty epic season finales.

cannot fuckin wait. it cannot disappoint. gonna have my jaw pre dropped
November 25, 2011 @ 07:36 PM
Beach2theBay

wtf are you guys talking about?i didnt see clay get shot.the episode ended abruptly.im guessing you mean that lil preview?didnt bother clicking.and suck my dick before snide remarks.

also side note but fx related i saw a commercial for a straight to dvd cgi elf movie presented by elf on the shelf studios or productions about an elf on the shelf.now prior to kegel the elf i never heard of that term in my life.is the whole u.s. being trolled?

did you dl the last episode or something? it showed him getting shot in the episode.

I have no idea what you're trying to say in the second paragraph.
November 26, 2011 @ 04:33 AM
jaded

I think he's trolling

November 30, 2011 @ 07:06 AM
ignorantian

Fuck fuck fuck i just wanna see that fucker die

Please login first to reply.