Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 2, 2011 @ 08:24 AM
Beach2theBay

If Clay doesn't die in the finale I'm quitting this show. They have to get him good too not just shoot him or something. I wanna see him get decapitated or drown and quartered to bikes and torn apart. Snake ass nigga.
November 2, 2011 @ 05:36 PM
jaded

I have a feeling that Tara is going to manage to get away from the kidnappers somehow, which is going to annoy the shit out of me if it happens.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 2, 2011 @ 06:17 PM
Beach2theBay

I wish I hadn't watched the preview after the episode. They damn near showed the whole episode. They should have just showed Jax driving with her and Clay calling. I seriously doubt Tara will get killed. That would be way too dark after Clay already accidentally had Opie's wife killed and he just killed Piney. The writers don't need to prove that Clay is evil to us anymore so Tara doesn't need to die.
November 2, 2011 @ 06:25 PM
jaded

I wish I hadn't watched the preview after the episode. They damn near showed the whole episode. They should have just showed Jax driving with her and Clay calling. I seriously doubt Tara will get killed. That would be way too dark after Clay already accidentally had Opie's wife killed and he just killed Piney. The writers don't need to prove that Clay is evil to us anymore so Tara doesn't need to die.

Well something has to keep Jax in the club. Opie's wife was a legitimate accident, they were trying to get rid of Opie because they thought he was a rat, so I don't think her death makes Clay evil. Piney knew what he was getting himself into, but it definitely served to show that Clay will do pretty much anything to preserve the club.

I'm sure Tara will find some way to escape, but I really do think she should be killed off. I think she's annoying and manipulative and she's fucking up Jax just like Clay said.

November 2, 2011 @ 09:05 PM
mr mcgibblets

i keep missing this since spic/nigga hung himself.when does it re air this week?
November 2, 2011 @ 09:31 PM
DREWKKAKE

nah jaded hes doing anything to protect his shit. he stopped caring about the club the moment he fucked with the cartel. jax is that dude after this episode though. laid down the law and from the scenes i could tell that clay isnt fucking with him because of how it showed him trying to stop the kidnapping.

i see this going a couple ways. one is clay fucking going out of his way to stop tara from being killed, in turn he gets fucked up or fucked over because of it. this would take him out of the club, then either kill him off or send him to jail and the club would be free of the cartel hopefully and all that shit. and it would drive jax and tara both into the club and they wont know clay set up the murder.

/rant

lol@beach2thebay snake ass nigga

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

November 2, 2011 @ 09:40 PM
KTA

since jax is goin to oregon with tara i think hes gonna fuck on those hitmen and save tara somehow.
and on the creators twitter he said the last 5 episodes will change the club and everything forever, so shits about to go down
November 2, 2011 @ 09:43 PM
jaded

Well yeah, he wasn't planning on Jax being there to see what happened. The goal in killing off Tara is to keep Jax in the club, cause he'll have nowhere else to go. If Jax is up there with her, the whole plan falls apart. I hope he doesn't go out of his way to stop it, because that's not who he is and I think it would be kind of lame for Clay to have this redeeming act before something happens to him.

November 2, 2011 @ 10:36 PM
Beach2theBay

I think Jax being pulled deeper in the club because of Tara's death would be a stupid plot line. He's not Opie who's stupid and doesn't have shit else. However, something like that is inevitable because if Jax left the club the show would be over. Maybe the next season will be about Jax trying to leave/leaving and something happening to bring him back.
November 2, 2011 @ 10:41 PM
jaded

I think Jax being pulled deeper in the club because of Tara's death would be a stupid plot line. He's not Opie who's stupid and doesn't have shit else. However, something like that is inevitable because if Jax left the club the show would be over. Maybe the next season will be about Jax trying to leave/leaving and something happening to bring him back.

None of them really have anything else, that's why they're in the club. I don't think it would be a stupid plot line at all, Tara and the kids is the only reason he wants to leave, because she keeps saying stuff like "I can't keep doing this." If she's gone, he'll stay in Charming and his mom will help raise the kids and he'll still be in the club. I mean if Clay and Jax are both allowed to leave, what are we going to watch next season, Bobby Elvis and Opie?

November 2, 2011 @ 10:55 PM
Beach2theBay

Jax disagrees with the drug running and if/when he learns the truth about his dad I think that'd drive him to leave too. He has a lot of other reasons to leave other than Tara but she's definitely the biggest reason. I'm not doubting he'll stay in the club, I'm just saying he has ample reason to leave.
November 3, 2011 @ 12:00 AM
jaded

Jax disagrees with the drug running and if/when he learns the truth about his dad I think that'd drive him to leave too. He has a lot of other reasons to leave other than Tara but she's definitely the biggest reason. I'm not doubting he'll stay in the club, I'm just saying he has ample reason to leave.

The whole dad thing kind of annoys me because it's not like Jax and JT ever had some great relationship, Clay has always been more of a dad to him than they've made JT out to be. They say stuff like "If Jax ever found out the truth about his father it would ruin this club" and stuff but I mean would it really? Jax even said this season that he thought his dad was a coward because if he really wanted out of SAMCRO he could've just gotten out (when Jon wanted to quit because they were running guns). Clay said if Jax found out he killed JT, he'd cut off his head and put it on a stick, but I don't know. It'll be interesting to see how this all plays out.

What's your take on that?

November 3, 2011 @ 12:43 AM
Beach2theBay

Jax thinks his dad was a coward because that's what Clay and Gemma lead him to believe. I'd be fucking lit if I learned the person who was a father figure to me actually killed my dad and for a reason as dumb as wanting to run guns. It'll hit even deeper because Jax is on the same page his dad was when he was killed. That plot detail isn't a mistake.
November 3, 2011 @ 05:29 AM
young idiot

idk about this season. a lot of the plotlines aint really hittin like the best parts of the last 3 seasons (the atf guy jax killed, the donna thing, the white supremacy thing, the rape, opie finding out, abel going missing and jax goin nuts, etc)

i don't dislike the show or anything but it's kinda lost something. maybe cos the focus has moved away from jax -- clay/gemma/unser are at the forefront in a way that jax and the rest of the non-clay mc was in past seasons, and i don't really like the older characters so that could be it.

season better end well
November 3, 2011 @ 05:34 AM
Beach2theBay

I feel you. I think this season is all about building up to Clay being killed. They've been hinting towards it since last season with the arthritis and now him endangering the club by aligning with the cartel and killing/putting hits on people. I think it's all about the finale and it's going to pay off real nice.
November 3, 2011 @ 07:19 AM
jaded

If Clay gets killed, it better be a fucking spectacular event, cause I really don't see him going out easily.

I would still rather see Tara get killed off. I'm getting tired of these John Teller letters being brought up in every episode this season. If she's gone, the only one left that knows is Unser, and I don't think he'd do anything because it would hurt Gemma. Plus, if she's gone, Jax pretty much has to stay with the club.

I don't want to wait until Tuesday sad

November 7, 2011 @ 06:38 PM
jaded

FX ADDS 14TH EPISODE OF SONS OF ANARCHY TO CLOSE OUT CURRENT SEASON
http://www.facebook.com/notes/sons-of-anarchy/fx-adds-14th-episode-of-sons-of-anarchy-to-close-out-current-season/10150371187817054

November 7, 2011 @ 07:11 PM
Beach2theBay

Dude that shit better be spectacular if they feel they need to add another episode. Clay is gonna die so hard. I picture him trying to ride away from the entire gang on his bike and getting hit by a big rig or something.
November 7, 2011 @ 08:03 PM
young idiot

so excited
November 7, 2011 @ 08:32 PM
jaded

so excited

Me too, I want to see how this shit plays out. Tomorrow night is the 10th episode of this season, so we've only got 4 weeks left.

November 9, 2011 @ 05:17 AM
jaded

Wow that kidnapping was weak as fuck! I expected it to be more suspenseful than that.

November 9, 2011 @ 07:03 AM
Beach2theBay

Yeah the kidnapping was weak but the rest was fucking nuts! I wonder why Clay didn't kill Gemma. Sure it would make it look more suspicious but it would buy him some time to run or something. Damn next episode looks crazy as fuck.
November 9, 2011 @ 07:04 AM
ignorantian

Holy fuck Gemme got fucked up! I was just thinking to myself today whatever ever happened to the first bitch Jax knocked up, looks like shes gonna do something to Tara next week. And it looks like the Piney mureder gets pinned on Wayne, holy shit this is all cray
November 9, 2011 @ 07:15 AM
Beach2theBay

Fuck I can see Wayne dying. Wayne is kind of useless right now plus Opie has too much rage going on right now after Jax told him he was leaving the club when he talked Opie into staying. Plus, his wife was killed and now his dad? Opie's gonna spaz.
November 9, 2011 @ 07:21 AM
jaded

I don't know if Opie would kill Unser, I think he'd believe him especially after the way Opie looked at Clay when Clay told him not to go up to the cabin. Opie knows somethings up, so if he catches Unser up there at the cabin I think he'll hear him out. I think it's all leading toward the club turning on Clay. Opie will turn on Clay cause of his dad and the rest of the club will turn on him for Gemma. That's what I think anyway.

Now that Clay beat the shit out of Gemma I don't see how he can possibly survive this season. Apparently Danny Trejo and his gang still want Tara gone too. I hope that happens because I find her really annoying this season, even though her plans to leave town and be a surgeon somewhere else were squashed by the hand injury during the kidnapping.

I'm still fucking irritated about that kidnapping though, that was weak. The guy they sent is supposed to be like the ultimate hitman and they can't even make it out of the parking lot with her...

November 9, 2011 @ 07:26 AM
Beach2theBay

True about Opie.

Why is Tara a threat to the cartel? Is it because if Clay gets killed the deal gets fucked up?

As for the kidnapping, yeah that was dumb. Romeo even told the hitman Jax and the kids were with Tara. Why did one of them aim the gun at Jax but not shoot? That was dumb. He could have shot Jax and grabbed Tara.
November 9, 2011 @ 07:40 AM
jaded

True about Opie.

Why is Tara a threat to the cartel? Is it because if Clay gets killed the deal gets fucked up?

As for the kidnapping, yeah that was dumb. Romeo even told the hitman Jax and the kids were with Tara. Why did one of them aim the gun at Jax but not shoot? That was dumb. He could have shot Jax and grabbed Tara.

I'm not sure why Danny Trejo (I can't think of his character's name) still insisted that she needs to be taken care of. He doesn't really know the whole story behind why Clay wants this done, but I guess he's just protecting his business interest with Clay.

November 9, 2011 @ 08:29 AM
ignorantian

I don't know if Opie would kill Unser, I think he'd believe him especially after the way Opie looked at Clay when Clay told him not to go up to the cabin. Opie knows somethings up, so if he catches Unser up there at the cabin I think he'll hear him out. I think it's all leading toward the club turning on Clay. Opie will turn on Clay cause of his dad and the rest of the club will turn on him for Gemma. That's what I think anyway.

Now that Clay beat the shit out of Gemma I don't see how he can possibly survive this season. Apparently Danny Trejo and his gang still want Tara gone too. I hope that happens because I find her really annoying this season, even though her plans to leave town and be a surgeon somewhere else were squashed by the hand injury during the kidnapping.

I'm still fucking irritated about that kidnapping though, that was weak. The guy they sent is supposed to be like the ultimate hitman and they can't even make it out of the parking lot with her...

not just gemma but once the club hears about clays attempted hit on tara theyll turn on him too, pretty much everything that mother fucker has been doing since the beginning of the show is about to all fall apart and be his demise and i cant wait, like you said there's no way clay can NOT be killed this season, before tonight i was telling my dad that either tara or clay will die this season and now we know who will,

but yo like i mentioned earlier did anyone else ever wonder what ever happened to the first bitch who is the mom of clays first kid? crazy thats shes gonna be back
November 9, 2011 @ 08:30 AM
ignorantian

and on a side note when alvarez shot one of leroys guys in the club point blank, that was so badass, alvarez is such a G
November 9, 2011 @ 08:54 AM
jaded

not just gemma but once the club hears about clays attempted hit on tara theyll turn on him too, pretty much everything that mother fucker has been doing since the beginning of the show is about to all fall apart and be his demise and i cant wait, like you said there's no way clay can NOT be killed this season, before tonight i was telling my dad that either tara or clay will die this season and now we know who will,

but yo like i mentioned earlier did anyone else ever wonder what ever happened to the first bitch who is the mom of clays first kid? crazy thats shes gonna be back

Yeah Abel's mom appears to be coming back next week. She disappeared after Donna's funeral when she saw Tara and Jax kiss. I forgot all about her until that preview.

Opie is going to have some major resentment towards Jax right now too. Like he said, Jax convinced him to stay in the club when he wanted out after doing 5 years in prison, and now Jax wants to bail for the same reasons that Opie had (take care of his family). That has to piss him off way more than he showed in the hospital.

There's also the possibility that Tara is done with Jax, assuming she isn't killed while she's in the hospital. His involvement with the club just ended her career as a surgeon which also eliminated their only opportunity to get out of Charming. Her speech to him in the hospital where she ends up completely breaking down and yelling at him to leave makes me think a separation could be on the way if she survives this season.

Please login first to reply.