Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 23, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
cidadededeus36

Barely started watching this show... Seems chill so far. Still no breaking bad tho...
November 25, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
eric.

Not as good as breaking bad, but a close second. show definitely gets better as the seasons go. Almost shedded  a tear for one episode sad 
December 5, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
Apirate

hmm this season has been my least favorite by far.

SPOILER ALERT

I hate to admit it but I think I miss Clay running the show. He knew how to be king, took care of all the members, dealt with personal issues 2nd. Clay was stubborn, but he was also of manipulatively smart. Jax on the other hand seems to be stubborn, and foolish at times, he has good intentions but he puts his own people at jeopardy. I feel he doesn't bring together the MC the way Clay did. especially the brotherhood. Where Clay had the loyalty of pretty much all the members, until Jax eventually found out the truth of john teller. This season juice is suicidal, bobby became a nomad, tig is kind of black sheeped, chibbs questions jax, him and happy are the only 2 that stuck with him 100%.  It just doesn't feel like a close knit group as it did when Clay was President.

the whole tara side story gets kind of stale too. It took the whole season to unravel. Still one of my favorite shows on the characters alone, but this season kind of took a dip.
December 5, 2013 @ 02:26 PM
Pantic

I agree, this season is pretty weak. Theres been a few good episodes, and Galen was a pretty great villain, but other than that this season is lame af.
December 5, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
Moises Arias

hmm this season has been my least favorite by far.

SPOILER ALERT

I hate to admit it but I think I miss Clay running the show. He knew how to be king, took care of all the members, dealt with personal issues 2nd. Clay was stubborn, but he was also of manipulatively smart. Jax on the other hand seems to be stubborn, and foolish at times, he has good intentions but he puts his own people at jeopardy. I feel he doesn't bring together the MC the way Clay did. especially the brotherhood. Where Clay had the loyalty of pretty much all the members, until Jax eventually found out the truth of john teller. This season juice is suicidal, bobby became a nomad, tig is kind of black sheeped, chibbs questions jax, him and happy are the only 2 that stuck with him 100%.  It just doesn't feel like a close knit group as it did when Clay was President.

the whole tara side story gets kind of stale too. It took the whole season to unravel. Still one of my favorite shows on the characters alone, but this season kind of took a dip.
i think this season would be better if it stayed with the standard hour format. A hour and a half is way too long for this show so we basically end up with 15 extra minutes of filler every episode

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

December 10, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
mrsnake

Just started watching this show. So far so good.

Does anyone else feels like the voice of Jax sounds like it was dubbed? Maybe it's just me.

Visit us at http://www.twinserpents.com

December 10, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
art vandelay

finally caught up with this season. next episode is supposed to be the finale right? 
December 11, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
aldrxn

FUCKING FINALLY.
December 11, 2013 @ 06:51 AM
dildo baggins

gemma went the fuck innnnnnnn
December 11, 2013 @ 07:58 AM
Moises Arias

Gemma cold hearted. Pretty good episode, perfect set-up for the final season. My only beef with this show is pretty much every problem on this show could of been avoided if the characters just communicated more with each other. Tara would of never made a deal if she knew jax already made one. Gemma would of never killed Tara if she knew Jax turned himself in. The mayan/ niners beef would never restarted if jax told all the other gangs previously about the guns shifting. Most of the problems in this show is caused by characters keeping unnecessary secrets.

Feel like next season Juice is gonna give up Gemma to regain Jax's trust. After Jax kills Gemma it creates a even bigger split between Jax and Nero thus forming the big Jax vs Nero showdown the show been hinting.

December 11, 2013 @ 09:42 AM
undercoverism

goat episode. good speculation ^
December 11, 2013 @ 11:03 AM
art vandelay

Gemma cold hearted. Pretty good episode, perfect set-up for the final season. My only beef with this show is pretty much every problem on this show could of been avoided if the characters just communicated more with each other. Tara would of never made a deal if she knew jax already made one. Gemma would of never killed Tara if she knew Jax turned himself in. The mayan/ niners beef would never restarted if jax told all the other gangs previously about the guns shifting. Most of the problems in this show is caused by characters keeping unnecessary secrets.
and nero wouldn't be at that table with lin and alvarez if he knew jax had that girl killed. the show is really based off that cause and effect kind of shit. but yeah, those are things you'd expect them to tell each other right away. 
I don't think juice is getting a pass whether he tells jax about gemma or not. I'm wondering what the significance of that homeless chick is gonna be though, they showed her in the middle of the season so she has to be important for something. 
December 11, 2013 @ 11:29 AM
johnathan

Juice is gonna become an outlaw to the outlaws it seems like. He will sacrifice himself and the MC will think Juice did the murder to get back at Jax. Juice will accept it to let Gemma live her life. While they are looking for Juice, Nero will side with the Mayans for the final SOA vs Mayan beef. Jax has to die next season.

free max b 2013

December 11, 2013 @ 03:15 PM
Moises Arias

and nero wouldn't be at that table with lin and alvarez if he knew jax had that girl killed. the show is really based off that cause and effect kind of shit. but yeah, those are things you'd expect them to tell each other right away. 
I don't think juice is getting a pass whether he tells jax about gemma or not. I'm wondering what the significance of that homeless chick is gonna be though, they showed her in the middle of the season so she has to be important for something. 
That homeless woman has been in every season. Before the show when John Teller died in the car crash the homeless chick was supposedly killed in the crash also.Turns out she didnt die but faked her death so she can leave her family behind. Her daughter now works for Jax at the icecream store.

December 11, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
art vandelay

didn't even catch that. how did you know? she just looks the same as in the picture they showed?
also I just took in that juice doesn't really know how he betrayed jax, since he doesn't remember what he said to nero. dude is unstable and probably feels abused by the club at this point.
December 11, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
Moises Arias

didn't even catch that. how did you know? she just looks the same as in the picture they showed?
also I just took in that juice doesn't really know how he betrayed jax, since he doesn't remember what he said to nero. dude is unstable and probably feels abused by the club at this point.
They addressed it this season. Cant remember the exact episode

December 11, 2013 @ 10:53 PM
Pantic

Hoooooly shit
December 12, 2013 @ 12:58 AM
ignorantian

ending was great. so glad tara is finally dead but now gemma needs to die too. kinda bummed that the black cop is dead tho (cant remember his name right now). juice is a fucking idiot now and i cant wait to see him die also. homeless bitch is gonna find all that evidence that juice dumped. 
December 13, 2013 @ 09:59 AM
johnathan

Na he knows what he said to Nero. He was trippin when he was talking to Gemma about Nero saying anything or her saying anything.

free max b 2013

December 15, 2013 @ 12:47 AM
KTA

Na he knows what he said to Nero. He was trippin when he was talking to Gemma about Nero saying anything or her saying anything.
lol gemma and nero think juice is gay
December 16, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
jaded

I'm glad Tara is gone, hopefully that will reduce the amount of montages next season.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Please login first to reply.