December 5, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
zilla

9 months tho... for some reason the summer shows like breaking bad and true blood never feel as far apart as dexter or sons.
December 5, 2012 @ 07:38 AM
ignorantian

jax finna try to slay dat homeless pussy
lmao. that homeless lady shit is weird, excited to see where that goes. and how jax handles the tigg situation was cool cool and tigg and that dog chillin together was funny as fuck too
December 5, 2012 @ 07:51 AM
MVRCUS

Just caught the first half of the re run, first garage scene is when juice puts the piece in jax's bike cool .... I hope this clay shit doesn't drag out.... shits finna get heavy with all the emotional damage done, tig is gonna be crazier, juice has a soft spot for clay, bobby on some shit, nero finna be mad when jax beat up on gemma for snitchin, whole shit is about to come crashin down... otto a g tho, bit that tongue off .. glad to know there's a contract for season 6+7
December 5, 2012 @ 08:20 AM
Pantic

Finale was great, so glad the tig situation went down like it did, and nicely thought through by jax cool
December 5, 2012 @ 08:56 AM
╒rozzy

That was such a good finale and it seemed like they really upped the production for that. 

December 5, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
Moises Arias

Damn, Gemma pulled some foul shit, but it's about time something actually happened to her.
this was actually my most fav gemma moment. didnt like tara from the get go. glad bobby stepping down from VP too. Even though I like tigg and juice i really wanted one of those two to die for the finale, preferably tigg i realled liked Pope.  

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

December 5, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
jaded

I actually wish there was just one more season, because I feel like coming off this season they could finish really strong. I'm a little worried that two more seasons is a little too much time to fill.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 5, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
STREETSTRUCK

I actually wish there was just one more season, because I feel like coming off this season they could finish really strong. I'm a little worried that two more seasons is a little too much time to fill.
For sure the show is near the end. 

TWITTER: @THESUSGOD IG: STREETSTRUCKBIZ WEB STORE: WWW.STREETSTRUCK.BIZ

December 6, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
indecisive

Man, I just knew Pope's role was going to be short-lived. Hope they show Otto getting executed in the coming seasons. Also, disappointed that they didn't expand on Lee's storyline before it ended. Although the finale was good, I don't think it measured up to some of the other finales. Generally, the show slows down after the first episode(s) so I can easily see it being 2 more seasons, but you are for sure correct that it's winding down. Oh, I forgot...Chuckie is one funny guy!
December 13, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
GucciTarantino

Finale was great, so glad the tig situation went down like it did, and nicely thought through by jax 
Nigga...
September 11, 2013 @ 06:53 AM
ignorantian

So.........
September 11, 2013 @ 10:54 AM
powerball

jesus christ wtf did i just watch....
September 11, 2013 @ 12:27 PM
Pantic

jesus christ wtf did i just watch....
Yep..
September 11, 2013 @ 03:48 PM
ignorantian

watch the after show and Sutter really clears a lot of shit up
September 11, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
jaded

Honestly I lost interest in the premiere about 1 hour in. I really don't know what they're trying to do with this show anymore.

September 11, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
ignorantian

Honestly I lost interest in the premiere about 1 hour in. I really don't know what they're trying to do with this show anymore.
like i said, watch the after show. i was confused as fuck too but sutter answered a lot of questions. but regardless, i still thought it was one of the best premieres theyve had
September 11, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
jaded

like i said, watch the after show. i was confused as fuck too but sutter answered a lot of questions. but regardless, i still thought it was one of the best premieres theyve had
You shouldn't have to watch a follow-up show with the writer/director just to understand what they're doing.

September 11, 2013 @ 10:23 PM
ignorantian

You shouldn't have to watch a follow-up show with the writer/director just to understand what they're doing.
true, just saying if you wanted things to be cleared up. regardless i still think it'll all come together and make sense
September 12, 2013 @ 08:58 AM
DREWKKAKE

lol after watching 5 seasons of breaking bad this summer, SOA is a clusterfuck.

cool premier, lots happened but it was pretty slow to me

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

September 25, 2013 @ 03:22 PM
Moises Arias

damn jax gave up tig easy as fuck. feel like tig gone tell them jax killed pope now

September 25, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
Pantic

I've really come to hate Jax. I used to be on his team but now fuck it, i hope Tig sells him out right back
September 25, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
Moises Arias

I've really come to hate Jax. I used to be on his team but now fuck it, i hope Tig sells him out right back
Exactly, Jax done more shit to fuck up the club than Tig ever did. Its crazy that Samcro thinks this guy is the right leader. By the time the show ends Jax gone end up backstabieng everyone in the club

September 25, 2013 @ 11:20 PM
DREWKKAKE

black guys know he killed pope. and honestly gig needed to go. loose cannon that always causes more problems.  if i were jax that iranian guy wouldve been the last straw.

i feel like this us marshall dude problem will resolve itself in like two or three more episodes.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

September 26, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
jaded

What is Bobby trying to do, start a new charter somewhere? or a whole new club? The preview for next week's episode showed Jax burning vests, so I'm wondering if Bobby will get enough guys together to go to the clubhouse and quit to start his own thing.

What is Jax's old chick up to? she faked being attacked by someone at AA/NA. Is she just trying to see the kid?

If Tig was going to die in that situation I think they would've done it. It's obvious that Pope's crew will forgive in exchange for a favor, look what they did for Clay in jail. Maybe they will give Tig an out. 

September 26, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
Moises Arias

What is Bobby trying to do, start a new charter somewhere? or a whole new club? The preview for next week's episode showed Jax burning vests, so I'm wondering if Bobby will get enough guys together to go to the clubhouse and quit to start his own thing.

What is Jax's old chick up to? she faked being attacked by someone at AA/NA. Is she just trying to see the kid?

If Tig was going to die in that situation I think they would've done it. It's obvious that Pope's crew will forgive in exchange for a favor, look what they did for Clay in jail. Maybe they will give Tig an out. 
Bobby is trying to start a new chapter. Dont know what jax baby mom is up to but she probably wants someone dead. Defiantly seeing a double cross that involves August and Tig going at Jax.

September 26, 2013 @ 05:06 AM
undercoverism

yeah, Bobby is just trying to start a new movement ever since Jax started fucking up as prez. Wendy's definitely just tryna see her kids, you can tell from that last episode, they basically focused on her sneakily eyein em and she acted like she didn't even know they were with Gemma. as for Tig, I hope that dude survives... he for sure won't rat if anything tho. every single club member is mad loyal, even during Jax's cruelest commands, (Juice and that white girl whose kid shot up that school) but Jax is ruining the club and lies way too much, he's turning into the person he hates the most and promised never to be, a much more younger, stubborn and manipulative Clay.

btw, that whole thing with Clay's situation, those black dudes basically gave Clay a choice to either die in that moment they had him surrounded, or kill whoever that white dude was?
September 26, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
Moises Arias

Jax made a deal with August to keep Clay alive in jail cause he needs him to get out of business with the true IRA. In return Jax gave August Tig

September 26, 2013 @ 06:09 AM
ignorantian

fuck jax, he's turning in to clay. he's gonna fuck the club up so bad if he keeps this shit up. ive been saying this for three years and i know it wont happen but i wish tara would die, i hate that bitch
September 26, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
jaded

fuck jax, he's turning in to clay. he's gonna fuck the club up so bad if he keeps this shit up. ive been saying this for three years and i know it wont happen but i wish tara would die, i hate that bitch
Tara and Gemma have become increasingly more annoying. 

September 26, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
thehorseman

Tara aint that fine bitch, as in the first couple of seasons
the thirst was real back then, but now smh

Please login first to reply.