November 23, 2012 @ 09:26 AM
indecisive

I think Damon Pope's role is going to be short-lived as well. I believe he got a recurring role on another television show, so they might do away with him as well. Although, I'm not too sure.

All I know for sure, is that the finale is going to be insane. I'm pretty sure Mayans are going to be making an appearance and a super massive gun fight will ensue..(between who, I do not know) cool
November 23, 2012 @ 10:51 AM
PlatinumRespect

at this point, if Juice is gonna die, I really see him committing suicide for real this time. he's backed into a corner with nowhere to turn. and if he does it, i think its gonna be from a gunshot or something so he can't fuck it up like before.
November 23, 2012 @ 01:24 PM
DStyles

i can see juice turning to Clay for help. I don't see Clay turning him down and if you're juice, what would you do? Keep siding with the guy that wants to have you hanged? or side with Clay a guy who kept his secret hidden away from the club?

Maybe Juicy boy doesn't dies after all.

I also can't take that big chubby guy serious. He looks to soft to even be a full patched member. They need more guys with muscle and that biker look.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

November 23, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
jaded

It's hard to say if Bobby is being shady or if he has a plan in mind that will help Jax since Juice couldn't. I've never really thought of him as a shady character, but maybe there's something in his past with Clay that he doesn't want Jax finding out about. As soon as people started hearing about the documents in Clay's safe, shit hit the fan.

I think Pope almost has to go this season, I don't see how he could stick around if he wants Tig dead. There's no way they just hand him over to Pope, and I don't think Pope is willing to make a new deal with Jax that doesn't include getting Tig.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 23, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
GucciTarantino

pantic check your messages, i know you seein this
November 28, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
indecisive

one of the best episodes of the season! cool
November 28, 2012 @ 07:54 AM
jaded

Definitely a good episode. So I guess they are having the marshal play the brother of the nurse, that should be interesting to follow. I would actually like to see Clay get his own thing going rather than just kill him off, because I know he's not going to play nice and just pick-up whatever business the club doesn't want. He's got too much pride to take their scraps.

November 28, 2012 @ 09:42 AM
powerball

jax is a messed up motherfucker for that shit he pulled off at the end. i actually felt sorry for that girl.
November 28, 2012 @ 10:01 AM
jaded

Did he actually shoot her up? they had the camera on her face, so I couldn't tell if he pushed the plunger or not.

November 28, 2012 @ 10:05 AM
RubRub

Looks like he did shoot her up, so if she would say anything to expose Jax she would just be the same ol' junkie she use to be so her statement wouldn't be valid.

*edit*

just a thought.

Interested in AirMax

November 28, 2012 @ 10:10 AM
aldrxn

For some reason I thought Jax was gonna kill Tig at the end.
November 28, 2012 @ 10:46 AM
RubRub

Next episode ... We will see finally what happens to tig!

Interested in AirMax

November 28, 2012 @ 01:31 PM
Pantic

Good ep cool I'm pretty sure Tigs is gonna split with Clay, he knows he got it comming, and gives another season or so if those two start a new crew
November 28, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
zilla

if tig doesn't die that's more poprme shit nect season also

i thought they were gonna burn/cut clay's tattoos, lol
November 28, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
Moises Arias

that boy jax is ruthless. his baby mom was more fit to take care of the kid fr

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

November 28, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
Beach2theBay

if tig doesn't die that's more poprme shit nect season also

i thought they were gonna burn/cut clay's tattoos, lol

Nah usually when they take someone patch they just black out their tattoos. The reason they did that to that dude in the first season is because they told him to black out his tattoos and he didn't.
November 28, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
jaded

did you guys catch Dave Navarro playing one of the Mexican gangsters Jimmy Smits was talking to in the kitchen at the whore house?

November 28, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
powerball

did you guys catch Dave Navarro playing one of the Mexican gangsters Jimmy Smits was talking to in the kitchen at the whore house?

i knew that guy looked familar...
November 29, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
Beach2theBay

if clay isnt dead by the end of the season imma be bummed. that dude has to go

I felt the same way but there's no way he's gonna die this season if ever. He's way too good of an antagonist for Jax and now that he's patched out he can stir up all kinds of cray shit. I doubt Tig is going to die either. It'll all make fore great drama though. I have a feeling Clay might try to kidnap Gemma and take her to Belfast.

I was wondering, is this show really worth watching?
I just finished Lost, and was really unsatisfied.

Netflix life got a niggas time.

Well this aint no lost but it's a good ass show. I'd say second best to Breaking Bad when it comes to crime drama. Im really invested in the characters and they push the plot along nicely where as Breaking Bad takes like 4 episodes to warm up a season.
November 29, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
zilla

i wonder if bobby might die. he is of no use to jax at this point and the others are out of his reach. chibs would make a better vp.

also i would recommend mad men as second to bb. but yeah welp
November 29, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
Beach2theBay

Chibbs is a real nigga and good soilder but I wouldn't really take advice from him. I respect Bobbys wisdom nah mean.

I watch Mad Men but it's nowhere near as intriguing or exciting as Sons of Anarchy. Its all "damn they're gonna find out I'm a deserter" or "our companies about to go under." I like the show but it aint fucking with SOA.
November 29, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
DStyles

I was wondering, is this show really worth watching?
I just finished Lost, and was really unsatisfied.

Netflix life got a niggas time.

lol lost has to be one of the worst shows ever.

7 fucking seasons of being lost in an island

And yeah this show is good.

I also suggest Rescue Me. Only if you love drama.

Last night's episode was good. That nikka Clay had me getting all soft like Lupe and tearing up inside. I hate to see Pope go if it's going to happen. I like his perspective on the criminal business shit. I think that's the first time a black nikka has been portrayed good on the show.

And...

another entire season on trying to find fucking Abel?

edit: damn just watched the promo for next week's finale. This nikka Jax is really handing tig over. And I told yall nikkas, Tara was finna dipset with the kids. Here we go, another semi boring season of Jax trying to find a loved one.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

November 29, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
Moises Arias

This is SOA best season yet.In my opinion it was just as good as breaking bad's last season if not better. If anyone every read Hamlet (which this show is inspired off of) you kind got a idea of how this show is gonna end. Jax bout to turn even worse than Clay.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

December 1, 2012 @ 07:59 AM
indecisive

You would think Tig would be the one to go on the finale based on the sneak peak but I don't think so. Considering past history, surprising outcomes come about. I will refer back to Chibs getting the ok to kill the guy in front of the Bastards. Secondly, shooting the ATF dude. Can't believe he also stuck Wendy too. He's unpredictable to say the least. Perhaps, Pope catches the bullet rather than Tig or something unpredictable happens there. Just a thought...
December 1, 2012 @ 08:05 AM
indecisive

lol they should humoursly kill him off.razz
December 1, 2012 @ 08:06 AM
jaded

I don't see anything happening to Tig, they cut those previews to make everything more dramatic than it ends up being. My guess is it will end up being a discussion about Tig's loyalty and probably how they're going to handle the Pope mess.

December 5, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
jaded

Damn, Gemma pulled some foul shit, but it's about time something actually happened to her.

December 5, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
zilla

only thing i'm mad about is jax not knowing it was gemma. i feel like they'll drag that out over so many episodes next season. apart from that, this episode was perfect. i love how that homeless lady keeps reappearing, shit is spooky
December 5, 2012 @ 06:34 AM
dildo baggins

only thing i'm mad about is jax not knowing it was gemma. i feel like they'll drag that out over so many episodes next season. apart from that, this episode was perfect. i love how that homeless lady keeps reappearing, shit is spooky
jax finna try to slay dat homeless pussy
December 5, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
MVRCUS

Finale was dope... season 6 finna be just as good... next fall never looked so good

Please login first to reply.