Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 10, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
PlatinumRespect

^ exactly.
November 10, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
jaded

I think Jax will have him leave Charming while he handles the Clay situation. Juice knows everything, he's not really a rat, and Jax knows that Clay will kill anyone he needs to in order to stick around. I'm guessing Jax will catch up to him, get all the info he needs about the nomad situation that Clay organized, then tell Juice to take off for a while.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 11, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
unknown force

how bout dat nigga sutter fapping on the bed in the jail? then tara getting off afterwards?

nero is dope i like his character a lot
November 11, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
jaded

Yeah that was crazy. I guess she got off on the idea of being loved and desired as much as Otto loved his chick.

November 12, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
PlatinumRespect

^ twisted scenes, both when otto and tara were fapping.

but am i the only one that thought otto was gonna bite the shit outa her wrist?
November 12, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
jaded

I thought for sure Otto was up to something, I was surprised to see him break down.

November 12, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
aldrxn

I thought he was gonna pull a shank out of his pants and stab Tara.
November 14, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
jaded

Damn Otto is a gangster cool

And I guess this wasn't the episode that Juice wrapped on afterall.

November 14, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
Moises Arias

jax stay schemin bruh. wonder when shit is gonna backfire on him

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

November 14, 2012 @ 07:42 AM
aldrxn

That was some brutal shit Otto did. cool
November 14, 2012 @ 08:43 AM
indecisive

Otto! cool sums it up

Man, Jax is adamant about gettin' Clay. It seems as if his vengeance is clouding his judgement as of this episode. I think as of this episode, we know Juice 'bout to leave the picture. I mean either way he's gotta die right? I hope Tara gets fired and/or jailed too.

How about you guys? What's your input on how things might turn up?
November 14, 2012 @ 09:15 AM
Pantic

Chibs getting a bigger and bigger role, maybe it's just because their ranks got thinned but he stepped up with the screen time and shit. He is the most loyal and level headed person in the club, to me he seems essential to keep shit together.

Definetly didn't see the shit with Juice go down this way, what happened to Jax tailing him with his gun ready??

Otto murder was brutal, and im glad they shot that big black dude, hated him ever since he got introduced and u don't take out my man Opie without retaliation. Best part was not alot of Tara and Gemma, Good episode cool
November 14, 2012 @ 09:37 AM
jaded

Otto! cool sums it up

Man, Jax is adamant about gettin' Clay. It seems as if his vengeance is clouding his judgement as of this episode. I think as of this episode, we know Juice 'bout to leave the picture. I mean either way he's gotta die right? I hope Tara gets fired and/or jailed too.

How about you guys? What's your input on how things might turn up?

I have wanted Tara gone for a couple seasons now, I was hoping that kidnapping a season or two ago would've actually been the end of her. I just don't like the character, I tend to zone out anytime it's just her and Jax on screen. I'm tired of Gemma too to be honest, but I don't think she's going anywhere. Hoping this thing with Otto gets rid of Tara one way or another.

I'm curious to see what Jax is going to do when all this is done and he's supposed to give Tig over to Pope.

November 14, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
DStyles

This episode was good. I don't see Tara getting locked up. If anything, I have a feeling that she will be the main focus in season 6 similar to Abel in season three. She's probably gonna dipset and take that offer along with the kids only if Jax takes cares of Otto on the inside.

Cartel wants to kill jax?

Why does Jax needs leverage on Clay? Does he already has it with him knowing he killed his dad plus he also killed Opie's dad.

I like Pope. Hope he can remain for season six. Even though he was brought in to be the bad guy, he's out shadowed by Clay. I mean, he just wanted paypack for Tig murdering his daughter. SImilar to what Jax did with Opie's killer which seemed like a fucked up moved. I was happy to see them black nikkas back too.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

November 15, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
esjay

black people taking too many L's on this show , it was fucked up when chibs shot that nigga in front of his club or w/e .

Still don't care though since it's revenge for opie .

I feel bad for juice though , he's fucked no matter what he does , i have a feeling clays just going to end killing him for some reason if he finds out about what juice is doing , thats how i see juice going out .

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

November 15, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
aldrxn

The scene when Chibbs was shooting at the black dude's car was dope. And I agree with Jaded, Tara sucks haha. They need to kill her off.

You guys think the Grim Bastards are gonna get back at the Sons for what they did?
November 15, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
Beach2theBay

This episode was good. I don't see Tara getting locked up. If anything, I have a feeling that she will be the main focus in season 6 similar to Abel in season three. She's probably gonna dipset and take that offer along with the kids only if Jax takes cares of Otto on the inside.

Why does Jax needs leverage on Clay? Does he already has it with him knowing he killed his dad plus he also killed Opie's dad.

Yeah Tara will probably be fine. Wasn't Gemma on the run at the end of season 2 for murder or some shit? I agree with you about Jax and Clay too. Fuck the break ins, Jax has all kinds of reasons to kill Clay. If Clay doesn't die by this season......................I'm gonna still watch but I'm gonna be pissed.
November 15, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
jaded

If Tara just gets away with it, I'm going to be really annoyed, because that would just be sloppy writing. She's working in a prison, she's the newest person to start visiting Otto, and suddenly he ends up with a weapon that was used to brutally murder a nurse. If they try and write it so it just goes away, it's going to piss me off. Her involvement in the club needs to finally ruin her life, they have already gotten her out of every other mess.

November 17, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
zilla

Yeah Tara will probably be fine. Wasn't Gemma on the run at the end of season 2 for murder or some shit? I agree with you about Jax and Clay too. Fuck the break ins, Jax has all kinds of reasons to kill Clay. If Clay doesn't die by this season......................I'm gonna still watch but I'm gonna be pissed.

lol the whole of season 3 is jax both getting his son back and negotiating terms w stahl for his mum to not go to prison. the sons end up taking the heat for the gun charges back in s2 between 3 and 4 for a year.

if tara goes to prison, what happens to the boys? gemma? lol
November 21, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
jaded

I went into tonight's episode expecting a bit more, there's only 1 left before the season finale.

November 21, 2012 @ 08:19 AM
Moises Arias

juice always crying. you would think this nigga would stop fuckin up by now.

*edit- anyone think bobby got sum to do with jax dad dying? was bobby in the club long enough to be apart of it?

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

November 21, 2012 @ 10:30 AM
powerball

*edit- anyone think bobby got sum to do with jax dad dying? was bobby in the club long enough to be apart of it?

all those dudes were in the club when jt died. i'd be very surprised if bobby was a part of jt's death. he seems to be in disagreement with everything jax has done lately which is fishy.
November 22, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
DStyles

all those dudes were in the club when jt died. i'd be very surprised if bobby was a part of jt's death. he seems to be in disagreement with everything jax has done lately which is fishy.

Damn that shit didn't cross my mind.

Bobby does look shady.

I feel bad for Tig and Juice. Both have a death sentence hanging over their head specially Tig. I really don't want to see him die. That nikka's character is funny as fuck.

I think this season ends with the club divided. After seeing Clay speak with Tig about Jax sucking up to the guy that burned his daughter alive in front of him makes me think that Tig may find out about Jax planning on handing him over to Pope

Clay
Juice
Tig
Maybe Bobby

November 22, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
Pantic

Leaving Jax with Chibs only? Club is too small for that shit, i don't see how they will survive another couple of seasons if Clay and Tigs got to go. And yeah really want tig to stay around, but they killed Opie so no one is safe anyway.
November 22, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
zilla

they killed opie cos he was unpredictable and kinda better than the show, i feel. i could easily see no major characters dying. also w that list jax would also have happy and ratboy, assuming juice is gone. 3 people doesn't really make a club tho.

lol the nurse that died last week is irl the twin to the guy that beat up otto. i think he's gonna rape tara or some shit.
November 22, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
DStyles

Wait so that guy that beat up Otto is the twin to that nurse?

November 23, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
zilla

irl lol idk about the show
November 23, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
jaded

Wait so that guy that beat up Otto is the twin to that nurse?

In real life they are twins, on the show they haven't revealed who he is. I thought he might be her husband, but maybe he'll be here brother on the show too.

November 23, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
mr mcgibblets

they killed opie cos he was unpredictable and kinda better than the show, i feel. i could easily see no major characters dying. also w that list jax would also have happy and ratboy, assuming juice is gone. 3 people doesn't really make a club tho.

lol the nurse that died last week is irl the twin to the guy that beat up otto. i think he's gonna rape tara or some shit.

they also have the nomad guy with the shaved head and their prospects.
November 23, 2012 @ 07:48 AM
esjay

man shit's getting intense . For sure bobby's being shady .

Hope next season they introduce new characters , cast seems to be getting smaller and smaller and the club just seems empty .

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

Please login first to reply.