Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 17, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
jaded

Right now I think Kurt Sutter is going to follow the same formula as The Shield where these last couple seasons people will start to die off or get locked up and everything will start to fall apart around Jax.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 17, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
ignorantian

best episode of the season so far imo....like someone mentioned, at this point if you didn't think clay was behind the invasions you are dumb...vengeance on that cop was dope....im excited to see how this beef between nero and clay plays out...and who say the previews for next week? is unser gonna die?
October 17, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
jaded

I didn't get to see the previews, my DVR cut off before they showed them. Initially, I didn't think Clay was behind it because they robbed his place and were going over documents from his safe, but then I started to realize that he was up to something and last night confirmed it. I like how he's continuing to make himself look like he's in rough shape around the club. You guys think there's any chance at all that the nomads came in to start a new MC with Clay at the head? Clay has all the same connections as Jax and Clay doesn't strike me as someone who can remain out of power for very long.

October 17, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
indecisive

I didn't get to see the previews, my DVR cut off before they showed them. Initially, I didn't think Clay was behind it because they robbed his place and were going over documents from his safe, but then I started to realize that he was up to something and last night confirmed it. I like how he's continuing to make himself look like he's in rough shape around the club. You guys think there's any chance at all that the nomads came in to start a new MC with Clay at the head? Clay has all the same connections as Jax and Clay doesn't strike me as someone who can remain out of power for very long.

same. Searched online for the preview. If you like SoA on fb then they posted the preview for next week. All signs point to something happening to Unser. As far as your claim to Clay setting up a new MC is not so out there. Either that or he is gonna jump in as soon as Jax does something extremely poor.
October 17, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
jaded

Plus Clay is really pushing to win over Juice, so I thought Clay might be trying to put together a crew.

October 18, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
indecisive

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/10/17/sons-of-anarchy-scoop-donal-logue/

season ends in December.

dude from Terriers also joining the cast to end out the season.
October 18, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
drewblocka

damn i never put the peg leg thing together. need to stop playing on my computer when watching the show lol.

i think clay wants the club to lose faith in jax and thats why he put the nero shit to vote quick and all that. but the nomads just fucked it up by getting caught

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

October 18, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
indecisive

this might give you guys some more insight onto what's brewing with Clay...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/sons-anarchy-ron-perlman-clays-379341
October 19, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
DStyles

Glad to see Alvarez back cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 19, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
zilla

yeah i loved the part where jax is like "this is nice we should do this more often" cos we've known alvarez and the asian guy from day
October 22, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
PlatinumRespect

Dave Navarro is set to make an appearance. Strange...
October 24, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
jaded

Gemma done goofed.

Still a little bit too much of the Jax-Gemma-Tara triangle for my liking, but after tonight's episode maybe that's all over.

October 24, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
zilla

so i'm guessing clay hired some random unaffiliated black people to take out jax and tig to make it look like pope? and abel is dying? wtf lol
October 24, 2012 @ 07:14 AM
drewblocka

is abel dying? or was that branch leading into gemma, which would be totally cool if she died..

October 24, 2012 @ 07:48 AM
jaded

The branch looked like it went over the front passenger seat and into the rear driver's side seat where Abel was sitting. Gemma looked like she was knocked out. I think it's more likely that Abel will be seriously hurt or killed by that accident than Gemma just because of what it would do to her relationship with Jax and Tara. They have her on a major downward spiral this season.

I still want to know what the deal is with that marriage certificate, that's the second time this season they've emphasized it. First time was when they stole Clay's safe and tonight Clay was looking over it again. Is that going somewhere or is he just reminiscing?

And yeah, it looked like Clay just got a couple black guys to shoot up Jax and make him think Pope is involved in the home invasions that lead to the sheriff's wife getting killed. I'm curious to see what's going to happen to Juice this season given what he knows.

October 24, 2012 @ 08:20 AM
zilla

jax is looking dumb af for giving clay the benefit of the doubt again and again. i said this last season, but if clay isn't dead by the finale, idek. the fact that clay killed his dad, tried to kill his wife and ended up maiming her, got donna killed, tried to kill opie - how is this not enough? and unser not immediately suspecting clay of being behind the nomads showing up?

i feel like they're going for more parallels, talking about gemma's first son dying young, so maybe abel will die and that'll send jax further into whatever his path is. police are gonna see that gemma was on one tho lol idk how she can escape the wrath of jax
October 24, 2012 @ 02:06 PM
Pantic

Those black dudes failed that drive by so hard. How you gonna miss with a submachine gun at that distance.
I don't think it was Clay, but he will benefit from it no doubt, just can't think of how he would have that reach.
Nero was cool in this episode, i still think he is a nice addition to the show.

The finale was dark, fuck Gemma.. Jax can't handle anymore shit, if his son goes he will not be able to stay collected.
October 24, 2012 @ 02:38 PM
╒rozzy

That ending was so fucked

October 24, 2012 @ 04:01 PM
Beach2theBay

Something miniscule that bothered me this episode, Nero called Jax ese but they're in Nor Cal. Shouldn't Nero be a norteno?
October 24, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
drewblocka

^they never make the gangsters seem like they are real or really from norcal ever.

gemma looked like she was out cold, and the kid was like awake right?

also. who do you think the snitch is?

October 24, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
jaded

If Clay did set it up at the end to make it look like Pope's guys were responsible, then the way they handled it doesn't make much sense. Those guys had ski masks on, so for Jax to even know they were black, Clay would've had to bank on them screwing up the hit AND getting caught (which they did, but how do you count on that). I don't think Pope would have any reason to do that, so maybe the sheriff is up to something.

October 24, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
zilla

i imagine it's a win/win for clay. if they kill jax, he gets to be closer to becoming president again. if they fail, jax finds out they're black and goes after a pope that could destroy him
October 25, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
DStyles

I really wanted Clay to form a rival MC but I guess not.

I hope Abel dies, I would like to see Jax go on a downward spiral, his best friend got killed and now potentially his son.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 25, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
indecisive

^they never make the gangsters seem like they are real or really from norcal ever.

gemma looked like she was out cold, and the kid was like awake right?

also. who do you think the snitch is?

wasn't it proven that Juice was the snitch? I may be wrong though....

I really wanted Clay to form a rival MC but I guess not.

I hope Abel dies, I would like to see Jax go on a downward spiral, his best friend got killed and now potentially his son.

I hope he dies too as I also want to see how Jax responds to the situation.
October 25, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
jaded

I don't think Juice ever actually snitched. He was in a tight spot there for a while with the sheriff, then it all got dropped. Although maybe he'll still get pinned as the snitch at the table.

October 26, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
PlatinumRespect

I really think Abel is going to die. Sutter killed off Opie to create a void in Jax and to elevate this change that his character needs for the show to progress. Abel's death accelerates this even further. Shits boutta go down.
October 26, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
jaded

Plus it would push Gemma into an even deeper tailspin, assuming she survived the crash (I think she's just knocked out, but who knows).

October 27, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
UFO..

I feel like I'm the only one who was rooting for Gemma, man this next episode is gonna be so fucking awkward, I can see Tara's annoying mad face now
October 27, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
jaded

I don't mind Gemma, but I feel like they have spent way too much time this season emphasizing the fact that Tara and Gemma really don't get along. I have never liked Tara, though. I was hoping she'd be gone last season during the whole kidnapping attempt, but it didn't happen.

October 27, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
UFO..

I don't mind Gemma, but I feel like they have spent way too much time this season emphasizing the fact that Tara and Gemma really don't get along. I have never liked Tara, though. I was hoping she'd be gone last season during the whole kidnapping attempt, but it didn't happen.

Yeah same, Tara was cool at first but then she just got really really annoying, self-righteous, and bitchy out of nowhere. I definitely wouldnt mind her randomly going out Rita Morgan style

Please login first to reply.