October 11, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
Mikeyone4life

I started watching this like two weeks ago and caught up in a week and a half or so. Don't really see all the hype behind this show honestly. Most episodes are really boring.
October 11, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
jaded

First 3 seasons were the best, they are starting to get away from what made the show so good those first few seasons. Hopefully they turn it around. Things like a tranny scene eating up 15 minutes of an episode is disappointing to see.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 11, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
zilla

lol @ shane from the shield being that tranny. i swear half this show's cast is just kurt sutter getting to work w peo
October 11, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
zilla

lol @ shane from the shield being that tranny. i swear half this show's cast is just kurt sutter getting to work w peo
October 11, 2012 @ 07:31 AM
indecisive

So, apparently my brother's girlfriend got to meet some of the cast as they were filming in East LA. Looks like the Mayans are going to be present later in the season again.
October 11, 2012 @ 07:32 AM
indecisive

First 3 seasons were the best, they are starting to get away from what made the show so good those first few seasons. Hopefully they turn it around. Things like a tranny scene eating up 15 minutes of an episode is disappointing to see.

personally, I did not enjoy the season in which they traveled to Belfast. That was the most boring season for me. Father Ashby was boring as shit.
October 11, 2012 @ 08:36 AM
jaded

Overall, I did not like season 3, but the ending was really good with Opie killing Stahl and that kind of made up for it. Season 1, 2, and 4 were pretty solid. This season seems to be going off the rails a bit, but hopefully it comes back around. I probably shouldn't have included season 3 in my post above.

October 11, 2012 @ 09:24 AM
kidnplay

personally, I did not enjoy the season in which they traveled to Belfast. That was the most boring season for me. Father Ashby was boring as shit.

same, I loved season one, and the current season is bout to be poppin, I hated the belfast one but i'm loving the rest, I don't see how people don't see the hype of this show, I can watch it all day
October 11, 2012 @ 09:29 AM
kidnplay

yo but tara and gemma can get the bidness, jafeel?
October 11, 2012 @ 11:10 AM
zilla

lol i swear half the cast of this show is callbacks to the shield. they had shane as the tranny, lem as tig's frenemy, acaveda as danny trejo's bitchboy, dutch as the fed in s1, etc etc

i think the show has always been corny but it's just that it's not really moving forward as much as in the first two seasons. last week and this week have felt like filler, and that kinda thing was okay in season 1 where they were building characters and shi. but i swear to jah everytime they talk about charming heights or some such political shit i fall asleep.

and this nomad shit... idk where it's going. i think (even though it would never happen) the show could benefit from shorter seasons. there's always a lull in these middle episodes.
October 11, 2012 @ 12:17 PM
Pantic

Meh, this season is pretty great, it's been very good thus far with everything except too much gemma. Only last half of this episode sucked, but shit every damn show got episodes that fall off.
Still lots of interesting story ready to be used, and i feel the season is still gonna pop off.
October 11, 2012 @ 02:57 PM
hect0

//SPOIL !

To you who's the rober who shot on sheriff's wife at end of episode 5 ?
October 11, 2012 @ 03:20 PM
sellme

//SPOIL !

To you who's the rober who shot on sheriff's wife at end of episode 5 ?

Possibly irish. Possibly rogue policemen. Possibly a couple of the new nomad members of the Sons.
October 11, 2012 @ 03:23 PM
Pantic

New sons imo, definetly not the Irish, they are too big time for house invasions.
October 11, 2012 @ 03:49 PM
hect0

New sons imo, definetly not the Irish, they are too big time for house invasions.

Hum... pretty difficult to know, irish don't like Jax, but why do this ?
October 11, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
RubRub

The nomads are responsible for the break-ins, back I think two episodes when unsers house got broken into the preview a fake leg at he very end of the episode. In the beginning of that episode they vote the Nomads in and Peggy says something like now I have a spot to rest my foot and puts his "Peg Leg" on top of the old prospect (chubby curly head guy) . Also that's why they're acting fishy around the table and if you notice tigg and chibs are all frustrated with the nomads

Interested in AirMax

October 11, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
RubRub

Next episode will be good since they have the skin under the sherriffs wife's nail. So now everything will soon unravel

Interested in AirMax

October 11, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
zilla

the sheriff is gonna go ham on the club on some vendetta shit. it's been kinda dumb imo how no one in the club accepts that if pope wanted to come after them he would've done it more directly than home invasions. jax said it wasn't pope last week and people still assume it's pope. there was a weird moment in this episode where clay is like "as long as they're not in charming anymore (about the black suspects" and the sheriff is like "yeah..." as if he doesn't believe clay doesn't know anything about what's happening.
October 11, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
powerball

just started this show a couple days ago. already on season 4. that whole going to ireland shit utterly ridiculous and i was pissed when they producers decided to kill my boy david hale. hopefully the show gets better cause it's starting to get lamer as it progresses.
October 11, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
Pantic

You liked david hale? Thats some faggotry right there
October 12, 2012 @ 01:42 PM
Canvas08

last 2 episodes have been useless
October 13, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
DStyles

I liked that tranny scene. It provided some comic relief.

This nikka Tig fucks anything.

Remember in the first season when Tig fucked those dead bodies?

Anyways, what happened to the Mayans?

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 17, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
Swan

Besides Jax using Clay to get this irish shit done with and the danny trejo character off his back. What else is there to look forward to? Main characters getting killed off?

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

October 17, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
╒rozzy

Losing interest in this show...

October 17, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
esjay

lmao at todays ending , wasn't really necessary , if you didnt know clay was behind this shit you must be retarded .

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

October 17, 2012 @ 08:19 AM
jaded

I think something is going to happen to Tig, that's why they had him get a neck wound at the cop's house. Now him and the nomad from the home invasions both have fresh neck wounds.

October 17, 2012 @ 12:32 PM
Pantic

^
I agree, if anyone deserves to get got it's Tigs. He has done so much shit in this show, but he is still my favorite of the remaining characters. Clay is gonna get his too. Eli's "you reap what you sow" line seems to be the theme of this season, club has done so much shit throughout the series and it seems that it's their time now.

Funny seeing Jeff from Community in there, what the hell.
October 17, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
jaded

Yeah that was funny

October 17, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
╒rozzy

When Jax bashed the guards head in with a snowglobe though...

Tig is that nigga. Bodies dropping like flies this season.

October 17, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
Moises Arias

isnt that the same guy from the soup? tig is the most unluckiest person in the show. he gets injured every other episode

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Please login first to reply.