FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
September 29, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
aldrxn

They should have casted someone else for Pope. I can't take him serious with his hair/hairline.

Especially when he pulled up in a Rolls Royce in front of a bunch of hoodlums.

Haha his hairline is so fucked up. Can't take em serious either.
September 29, 2012 @ 08:44 AM
LouTheCop

THAT SHIT PISSED ME OFF. OPIE WAS A G.

FREEZE HOE

September 29, 2012 @ 02:30 PM
zilla

thing is, like opie kinda said, isn't it jax's fault? if he had let opie kill clay, he could've just told the club the truth, let em know feds were watchin and fled. jax's love for the club got them in this. him and clay being down with drugs and guns got em in this last season, when jax was ready to bounce after he got his money.

it's a fucked up situation, but the way these guys live, if it wasn't tig it woulda been someone else. they're reckless.

the only reason they're still dealing w the irish is cos jax is working w the feds and the feds want the irish. i think he might be done w that soon tho

Opie killing Clay wouldve just brought on more shit with the Irish. They wouldn't do deals without him

lol how does this post exist? part of it is me and part of it is him (the stuff not in quotes)
October 3, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
jaded

Opie had a big ass coffin

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 3, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
dildo baggins

no lie i felt it when jax tucked that picture of him and opie away in opie's vest
October 3, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
NZOO

Revenge better come soon, no time for fillers...

Don't badmind me.

October 3, 2012 @ 02:57 PM
Pantic

Thought the episode was mostly shit, but opie's last scene was fucking painful to watch sad
October 3, 2012 @ 03:00 PM
╒rozzy

Aside from the funeral, that episode was just awful... It just feels so unrealistic and cheesy... You can easily feel some of the bad acting and poor music selection.

October 3, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
nagurski

Ugh, theres not a single character in that show that I hate more than Gemma. I wish they just killed her off already. Shes reaching "Peggy Hill" levels of hatred.
October 3, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
YK-

Nero is that dude though.
October 3, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
jaded

Ugh, theres not a single character in that show that I hate more than Gemma. I wish they just killed her off already. Shes reaching "Peggy Hill" levels of hatred.

how dare you, Peggy Hill is a saint.

October 4, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
Moises Arias

felt sadder for jax's baby momma than i did opie dying.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

October 4, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
nagurski

^Why?
October 4, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
jaded

I read that Ryan Hurst is pretty bummed out about it. I think he even tweeted that he was crying watching the episode.

October 4, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
zilla

i really hope gemma dies soon. as the show gets darker and realer shit starts to happen she becomes more of a joke. i thought maybe they would address it by jax telling her to grow up but nope tara is still being manipulated by her and for some reason wendy is being nice to her? why does wendy think the kids need to know? who does that help? she's only thinkin about herself.

i wish tara had let that madam choke a bitch. opie did not need to die this early, they need to get rid of these old ass irrelevant characters like clay gemma and unser. they slow down everything.

yeah i'm never gonna get over this opie thing. what a waste of potential story. what's season 6? sons are out from under cia and gangs and become bad? gemma meanwhile is still around fuckin shit up? season 7 the club falls apart and it means nothing cos the only person we still care about is jax? who can oppose him?

smh
October 5, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
jaded

If Kurt Sutter goes down the same path he did with The Shield, then a few more major characters will die off and the show will end like you said with the club falling apart and Jax left on his own with nothing.

Personally, I would like to see a lot less of Tara and Gemma. I just don't think their little feud adds anything to the story. Their hatred for each other is well documented already, we don't need to be reminded every single episode that they don't like each other. I don't know if Katey Sagal (Gemma) will be going anywhere considering she's married to Kurt Sutter. I have a feeling they are going to milk this mixed feelings for Clay thing for a while now.

October 5, 2012 @ 02:10 PM

Inactive

Personally, I would like to see a lot less of Tara and Gemma. I just don't think their little feud adds anything to the story.

Totally agree. I can't stand the Tara Gemma story line. That shit got old like 2 seasons ago. I'd be happy to see Tara get clipped.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

October 9, 2012 @ 02:16 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

Almost done with season 3 had to catch upp

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

October 10, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
hellarandumb

I don't know if Katey Sagal (Gemma) will be going anywhere considering she's married to Kurt Sutter. I have a feeling they are going to milk this mixed feelings for Clay thing for a while now.

I did not know this... AGGGGHHH I have the same exact sentiments regarding the whole Tara and Gemma subplot. I've always wondered why the hell Gemma has had such a large chunk of the storyline --- I guess now I know why.
October 10, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
esjay

Wow didn't know that , sucks this whole fueding shit is draining out the quality of the show , last 3 episodes have been slow as shit .

SPOILERS

With that cops wife shot though it's going to be interesting to see how much shit starts to hit the fan when he finds out it was sons and not blacks .

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

October 10, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
jaded

Yeah 95% of tonight's episode was shit, that whole tranny scene was just a waste. And what the fuck was in the cooler? note said something like "Think these are the right size - Skeeter".

October 10, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
Pantic

Tranny scene was okay except for the young dude comming in and all that shit, was just stupid.
I would love the show if it had 0 gemma scenes too.
Episode started off pretty dope, first 20 minutes or so were nice then it just got stale.
Where is the revenge for Opie?
October 10, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
Zé Pequeno

This show just doesn't have the authentic feel it used to have at all. I just tuned out after the tranny scene.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

October 10, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
Mikeyone4life

Yeah 95% of tonight's episode was shit, that whole tranny scene was just a waste. And what the fuck was in the cooler? note said something like "Think these are the right size - Skeeter".

Didn't catch this either.
October 10, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
indecisive

Didn't catch this either.

wasn't that in regards to Ashley Tisdale's character where they said they would kill her but the dudes wanted proof so they wanted her tit and a finger?
October 10, 2012 @ 06:48 AM
aldrxn

Yeah, you're right. It's for the mexicans that were hunting down Ashley Tisdale ^
The first time I saw the sheriffs wife, I knew she was gonna die or get shot. Too predictable haha.
October 10, 2012 @ 06:56 AM
jaded

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

October 10, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
DREWKKAKE

hmmm last nights episode. i feel like they introduced that goofy ass kid and he has somethign to do with the break ins. lightweight sounded like his voice when he asked other dude what he did. surprised to see who has the scratch on their neck.

tranny scene was lame and weird but you act like this is the first time this show has done anything corny and annoying like that. i feel like they could have knocked that scene out in half the time and it would have been fine. but just another reminded about how fucked up tigg is.

clay is for sure up to something imo. hes always lurking around and shit all conspicuously

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

October 10, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
╒rozzy

This show just doesn't have the authentic feel it used to have at all. I just tuned out after the tranny scene.

That is what I am saying

October 10, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
jaded

I thought the nomads were doing the break-ins? if not, then they have people working for them, cause in the episode where Clay's safe was stolen, the nomads were in that car looking at the documents that were inside it.

Please login first to reply.