Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
October 16, 2008 @ 05:10 PM
slim

since there a thread about religulous might as well post up his HBO show.
Real good shits, even though the mawfaka is arogant at times the show is pretty interesting and has a good cast of ppl. they bring on the show.
October 17, 2008 @ 10:36 PM
ThePepperSkull

bill maher to me is like bill o'reilly but with completely different political views.

Different views politically but they're both arrogant and unwilling to listen to any other argument if it doesn't concur with what they already think.
October 17, 2008 @ 10:55 PM
skaeggska

Well atleast Bill Maher admits his show is political satire/comedy. It is not ticketed as real news and if you consider it being so, then uhh lol n00b.

bill maher to me is like bill o'reilly but with completely different political views.

Different views politically but they're both arrogant and unwilling to listen to any other argument if it doesn't concur with what they already think.
October 18, 2008 @ 01:24 PM
slim

yeah I think the context of their show's are much different.
And Maher's show is dubbed as a comedy show first, and shit is jokes, he will go from presidential commentary one second to how much he smokes pot.
cool
October 20, 2008 @ 10:24 AM
ThePepperSkull

Well atleast Bill Maher admits his show is political satire/comedy.

Touch
October 20, 2008 @ 10:36 AM
rga125

The difference between Maher and O'reilly is, O'reilly takes himself seriously. He thinks he is Jesus ( or the closest man will come). He also reverts to immature tactics when he dons't agree with guest. Cut mics, cut video feed, etc. When Maher doesn't agree, he will just make a joke or call you an idiot for believing in whatever it is you are wrong in. There are times when I agree with Maher and disagree with him. But, for the main fact O'reilly isn't meant to be funny is what makes it hilarious.

Also ... Maher actually looks shit up. O'reilly wll cite any bullshit source he can get his hands on. I guess that what happened when your career begins at Inside Edition.
October 20, 2008 @ 10:51 AM
Drebrooklyn

I love this show. one of the best political shows on tv. I like the fact that Maher's opinions are always from both sides of the fence. new rules is funny as fuck too

Please login first to reply.