Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
September 24, 2008 @ 03:16 PM
THiZZ

Judging by the trailers this could possibly save the horror film genre...

Television reporter Angela Vidal (Jennifer Carpenter) and her cameraman (Steve Harris) are assigned to spend the night shift with a Los Angeles Fire Station. Sara (Crystal Lowe) joins them, when she recognizes her best friend Angela going in the building. After a routine 911 call takes them to a small apartment building, they find police officers already on the scene in response to blood curdling screams coming from one of the apartment units. They soon learn that a woman living in the building has been infected by something unknown. After a few of the residents are viciously attacked, they try to escape with the news crew in tow, only to find that the CDC has quarantined the building. Phones, internet, televisions and cell phone access have been cut-off, and officials are not relaying information to those locked inside. When the quarantine is finally lifted, the only evidence of what took place is the news crew's videotape.

Here's the trailer:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4inLY7YmNI

I can't fucking wait for this film the trailer actually gave me chills and im a avid horror film fanatic...

-THiZZ
September 24, 2008 @ 03:17 PM
dynamiteden

September 24, 2008 @ 03:44 PM
randomgrandeur

Is the whole movie being shot like that? If so, fail immensely. That shit is weak.

Blair Witch Project? Fail.
Cloverfield? Fail.

I hate this style of film. It isn't scary. It's just a headache.
September 24, 2008 @ 07:22 PM
crooked

Watch the original from Spain. It's called REC. Here's the trailer. Trust me the original has been one of the best scary movies I have seen lately.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAnbWCjmOkA
October 11, 2008 @ 12:40 AM
HEIST.

Is the whole movie being shot like that? If so, fail immensely. That shit is weak.

Blair Witch Project? Fail.
Cloverfield? Fail.

I hate this style of film. It isn't scary. It's just a headache.

Saw this shit today man,
shit was pretty dope,
I liked how it was tunnel vision...
left you wanting moar.
Pretty good horror.
Worth seeing...smile
October 11, 2008 @ 12:52 AM
dynamiteden

i take back what i said, this movie looks really bad.
October 11, 2008 @ 04:52 AM
Killasaurus

i take back what i said, this movie looks really bad.

i agree.
October 11, 2008 @ 10:16 AM
N1QUE

have u guys seen the movie? if not, your opinion is worthless. that is all.
October 11, 2008 @ 05:54 PM
shaq32

You should check out the original [●REC]
October 11, 2008 @ 05:59 PM
SOJ

You should check out the original [●REC]

i second and third this. i saw REC first then Quarentine last night and i was just booking all the things that Quarentine added for no reason. it's still good if you don't go in with a bias and just wanting to be scared, because they pretty much captured the essence

(rec rec rec)
October 12, 2008 @ 12:02 AM
jaytix9

this movie sucks...the trailer spoils the ending. WACK AS FUCK!
October 12, 2008 @ 12:45 AM
Jim Jardashian

i'll have to see for myself
October 12, 2008 @ 05:47 PM
Lew

this movie was horrible, why did i see it? i dont know

its a horrible copy of dawn of the dead
October 12, 2008 @ 06:35 PM
LukeShoeWalker

I heard this movie was fucked up
October 12, 2008 @ 07:44 PM
Citizen-16657

Saw it, it was typical of any zombie type movie, it did make me jump which hasn't happened in years, but the ending was so ovbious. I woulda gone and seen Nick and Norah........smh at my poor choice.
October 13, 2008 @ 10:38 AM

Inactive

Saw it, it was typical of any zombie type movie, it did make me jump which hasn't happened in years, but the ending was so ovbious. I woulda gone and seen Nick and Norah........smh at my poor choice.

yes it would.

Watch the original Spanish version kiddies. Much more graphic and much much better done.

Why do all Americanized films have to throw in the terrorism angle? confused
October 15, 2008 @ 10:57 AM
THiZZ

The spanish version was great...the remake though just kinda added unecessary shit and the whole rabies thing just pissed me off. They left alot of stuff out of the original and i since the whole plot was changed i just really lost interest half way through it. It was decent but both movies had shitty endings...[REC] 2 is supposedly already being filmed/finished...

-THiZZ
October 17, 2008 @ 10:05 PM
dynamiteden

I don't know why I saw this, even if I was with my girl. I mean, the only thing I liked about it was the "POV" filming style, but they should have left that to Cloverfield(<3). There was way too many movie cliches, and there was no point to it in general. Yeah, there was a little bit of suspense, but you can't build a movie on suspense. And I thought the end of a movie was supposed to solve some sort of issue or tie up loose ends... I guess the director didn't get that memo.
October 18, 2008 @ 05:17 AM
arnold2008

Quarantine...
Quarantine, yet another pseudo-documentary horror movie, delivers the heebie-jeebies with solid acting and perfectly calibrated shocks.Give Quarantine credit: Without resorting to computer-generated monsters or supernatural explanations, it uses consistent logic and confinement to find new ways of being scary.
October 18, 2008 @ 05:29 AM
AbDizzy

I seen rec shits a bottle of fail juice
October 20, 2008 @ 05:03 PM
KlAzE1

the movie was alright, waste of money to watch in theatres, id wait to rent it, or download it.
November 3, 2008 @ 03:10 PM
Rebels of the Future

movie wasn't scary at all
November 5, 2008 @ 12:31 AM

Inactive

I was in the theatre the other day seeing another movie and there was a huge sign up beside the Quaratine theatre saying how people with motion sickness shouldn't watch the film. It's actually not that bad compared to say, Cloverfield.
November 6, 2008 @ 10:39 AM
WGMeets

Cloverfield doesn't have shit on the original

Please login first to reply.