FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
September 19, 2008 @ 07:03 PM
SOJ

does anyone know what i'm talking about? it hasn't come out in theatres but i think it should given the sucess of Pineapple Express. every person i have gotten to watch it fell in stoner love with this movie

it stars anna farris (of scary movie fame), danny masterson (hyde-70s show), adam brody and this guy from the office.

every pothead should see this movie in my opinion because it is hilarious even if you don't smoke weed it should be funny
it starts when you find Jane on a ferris wheel in the middle of nowhere and the movie explains how she got there when she unknowingly ate at least 10 weed cupcakes, it could of happened to anyone

here's the first 10ish minutes of it
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLCzta7BROE

watch it if you and your homies are ever blazed and bored with nothing to do, you won't regret ittt cool
September 20, 2008 @ 06:59 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

I love this movie

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

September 20, 2008 @ 10:18 PM
krn_zmb

this movie sucked.
September 21, 2008 @ 04:30 PM
SOJ

^ damn first time i've heard that. what didn't you like about it tho? was she too unbelievably stoned
September 21, 2008 @ 11:55 PM
krn_zmb

yeah basically. It just felt so slow and pointless.
Ive been around too many high people to be entertained by this movie and in reality if she ate that many fucking cupcakes, she would of been passed out along time ago.
September 22, 2008 @ 10:44 AM
Christdawg

I thought it was mad funny. This movie made me like Anna Farris.
June 20, 2009 @ 05:00 PM
entangledvyne

This movie is awsome, but yea my roomate who doesnt smoke hates it, and hates the fact that whenever we have people over and smoke we wind up watching it. Come to think of it my room-mate is a freak i think he fucks skulls. YOU KNOW, FUCKS SKULLS, like with candles n shit.

but yea i have watched it sober and its not very good at all.

Please login first to reply.