It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Oct 17, 2013 @ 03:11
Damn this weeks episode was pretty good, the "bubble boy" suits that Mac and Charlie wear with Charlie's having the bag rigged up in his helmet to drink beer. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Oct 20, 2013 @ 00:42
For real, when they realized that they weren't sick but just needed to drink more was great and I could have gone without seeing Dan deVito sliding around hairless still funny as fuck

hoodedthugs.tumblr.com | http://twitter.com/HoodedThugs

Oct 20, 2013 @ 18:08
Watching Danny DeVito covered in hand sanitizer this past episode was fuckin great.
Oct 24, 2013 @ 02:30
This show is comedy gold, really underrated.

AmbessaDC.com IG: @ambessadc Twitter: @ambessadc

Oct 24, 2013 @ 09:03
And it was long overdue--in the 80s there was Cheers. In the 90s, there was nothing for alcoholics to enjoy LOL This show is speaking to the masses of people who spend way too much time in bars. And its super funny. Some people don't think so, but those people don't get it. I also enjoy 2 Broke Girls and it gets shit reviews...
Oct 24, 2013 @ 13:13
lol at charlie using fake mandarin. 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Oct 28, 2013 @ 02:12
Throwback

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM6iHKynN_M

Oct 28, 2013 @ 03:26
Damn this weeks episode was pretty good, the "bubble boy" suits that Mac and Charlie wear with Charlie's having the bag rigged up in his helmet to drink beer. 
cant wait to see this ep

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Nov 12, 2013 @ 21:15
Lethal Weapon 6 had me in tears. Anyone catch that episode. 

Nov 12, 2013 @ 22:22
shit was underratted. Almost died when mac and dennis was doing that shower scene

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Nov 12, 2013 @ 22:41
Yeah was a good ep, but i still feel like the show fell off. Dennis is still cool but i feel the rest of them have been turned into cornball cliches, and i know it's intentional progress but the show just worked better before.
Nov 12, 2013 @ 23:29
Originally posted by Inactive User
shit was underratted. Almost died when mac and dennis was doing that shower scene
Mac's chest hair and black face literally dissolving/falling off during the first half of that scene. I lost it. 

Yeah was a good ep, but i still feel like the show fell off. Dennis is still cool but i feel the rest of them have been turned into cornball cliches, and i know it's intentional progress but the show just worked better before.
I'd probably agree to an extent, the show has changed a lot, especially during the last few seasons, but you said it yourself and I'd also agree with the fact that it is an intentional progress.

Dec 08, 2013 @ 01:42
RIP Country Mac
Dec 09, 2013 @ 08:57
Best show ever ya jabronies. So many quotes to mention… So little time. 
Dec 11, 2013 @ 09:47
i watch this when i'm out of options, but that quarantine ep had me rollin. really lost it when they discovered frank on the ground at the end.

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

Dec 12, 2013 @ 20:55
i watch this when i'm out of options, but that quarantine ep had me rollin. really lost it when they discovered frank on the ground at the end.
It not being the flu, but actually just a lack of consuming alcohol. Oh my god. 

Dec 12, 2013 @ 22:47
Is the season over or just on a short break? 
Dec 15, 2013 @ 15:15
It's over now I'm pretty sure, or that's what a buddy of mine told me cause I actually had the same question. It seemed like a really short season though, or at least I thought it seemed short. 

Feb 18, 2014 @ 04:15
i slept on this show for years then binge watched the fuck out of it
Feb 23, 2014 @ 22:52
^ lmao same here 
Mar 30, 2014 @ 23:29
Allen Iverson
Jan 02, 2015 @ 18:10
Bump. Let's gooo. 

Season 10: Jan 14th, 2015. 

RCG productions have already signed a 3 year contract with Sunny. Glad to see there's going to be at least a few more seasons. 

Jan 03, 2015 @ 23:38
I love this show. Favorite episode is "The Gang Gives Frank an Intervention"
Jan 16, 2015 @ 00:12
First episode was great. Thought it was a good start to this upcoming season. Anyone else catch it yet?

Jul 18, 2015 @ 11:17
Overall season was good. I didn't like the family fued  or the gang spy's episode. Looking forward to next season

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Jan 03, 2016 @ 21:10
Bump. New season in a few days, anyone catch previews or still watch the show? I'm looking forward to it.

Please login first to reply.