Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
April 22, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
Black Manta

I hate Peggy even more now. It's one thing to leave the company that made you, but to steal their business (using a line from Don) is something else.

& word Dawn is finally getting a storyline lol.

LTE bands will make her dance.

April 22, 2013 @ 04:23 AM
NapoleonComplex

fuck peggy real talk 
and shoutouts to my nigga Harry Crane grew some balls today. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

April 22, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
Moises Arias

I hate Peggy even more now. It's one thing to leave the company that made you, but to steal their business (using a line from Don) is something else.

& word Dawn is finally getting a storyline lol.
cant really blame peggy for leaving, she got treated like shit for most of the series even though she busted her ass over there. but stealing there business is kinda fucked up.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

April 23, 2013 @ 01:47 PM
Dig x Bick

Dog eat dog world, peggy's just playing the game.

Still fucked tho
April 29, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
NapoleonComplex

RIP Dr. King

April 29, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
Black Manta

This episode was pretty heavy. Some of the reactions were priceless.

May 4, 2013 @ 05:12 PM
Black Manta

Probably the most awkward moment of Mad Men lol.

May 4, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
zilla

lol someone on twitter compared it to voldemort hugging malfoy
May 5, 2013 @ 03:11 PM
NapoleonComplex

May 6, 2013 @ 03:15 AM
Black Manta

This episode was a legit rollercoaster.

Dat ending  ish just got real.

May 6, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
NapoleonComplex

smh Matthew Weiner tho

May 7, 2013 @ 07:32 PM
zilla

don is gonna be mad as hell when he finds out about peggy and ted
May 13, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
Black Manta

Don slipping. It was so hard to watch lol.

May 13, 2013 @ 04:57 AM
Moises Arias

1channel fucking up. i know someone got the putlocker link

May 14, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
NapoleonComplex

word b...locking that women up in a hotel room for his own personal pleasure? than he got Ted Chaugh stupid hammered? Peggy is gonna expose this nigga foreal foreal and it aint gonna be pretty. 

But something I noticed is that all the shit Roger does and our talks about with women Don does it a season or two later. They are not in the same circumstances but they are still relatively the same actions.
Roger divorces wife, marries secretary, divorces secretary lonely as fuck, see psychaitrist, even tho Don is half way there, when Don said to Sylvie that she was only for his pleasure, I immediately thought of I think 2nd or 1st season episode where Roger tells Joan he wished he could lock her up in a windowless hotel room for a weeks and only have a parrot for company. 
Maybe Im thinking out of context i dont know, but just my observation. 

May 15, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
jacobsever

Is this season good? I loved the first 4 seasons, got bored halfway through season 5 and stopped watching. Considering catching up though.

May 15, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
SHARKlN

mad men is awesome
May 17, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
zilla

word b...locking that women up in a hotel room for his own personal pleasure? than he got Ted Chaugh stupid hammered? Peggy is gonna expose this nigga foreal foreal and it aint gonna be pretty. 

But something I noticed is that all the shit Roger does and our talks about with women Don does it a season or two later. They are not in the same circumstances but they are still relatively the same actions.
Roger divorces wife, marries secretary, divorces secretary lonely as fuck, see psychaitrist, even tho Don is half way there, when Don said to Sylvie that she was only for his pleasure, I immediately thought of I think 2nd or 1st season episode where Roger tells Joan he wished he could lock her up in a windowless hotel room for a weeks and only have a parrot for company. 
Maybe Im thinking out of context i dont know, but just my observation. 
i think roger is a lot more at peace with himself. don is like battling himself constantly, roger, even when women leave him, is very comfortable finding that same solace elsewhere. every loss seems to crush don, like with sylvia last ep.

i like ted a lot. he's got his shit together, which after 6 seasons, we know don doesn't. i lol'd seeing don squirm in the plane like the bitch he is.

@jacobsever if you didn't like season 5, you won't like season 6. it's only going further in that kinda pseudo avant garde direction, and the metaphors and imagery is only getting more blatant. i think it gets better every season tho, just seeing how they react to all the new changes. seeing don in a different light because the things around him are changing even if he isn't.
May 20, 2013 @ 11:43 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

WE ON AMPHETAMINE, WOOO~!
BRING OUT THAT TAP DANCING SKILLS.

I honestly I think Don's childhood wasn't all that bad. He's just a lil shit-head who just kept those "traumatizing moments" get the best of him and never tried to be consulted nor grow out of it.

He's like a child in a way, he does whatever he wants to do and gets bored with it easily. He also doesn't give a 2 shit about anybody else including his wife or even his kids. We all know what happened to his step brother right?

He's just a smart ass who is good at hiding his wounds and barricade himself with a imagery of "THE BADDEST MOFO" to those around him so nobody will ever get a chance to really take a peep at his true identity.

Instead he chooses to make ppl guessing and leading them with his great fake bullshit layers like an onion.

Really sad to see to people like him irl. These fucks tend to be such hopeless delusional fuckers who can never embrace themselves and be real comfortable with it without ever being free from others' opinions of him.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 27, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
Moises Arias

lol peggy my nigga i hate it had to be her

May 27, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
NapoleonComplex

stabbing niggas in the chest n shit. 

In other news Betty Draper reclaims her baddest bitch status. cool 

May 27, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
Shammgod

dat perfect family moment with don, betty & bobby

was expecting megan to be down with that lesbian shit confused
May 28, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
zilla

i almost shed a tear when don joined in. and bobby is on fire this season, of all the bobbies we've had he's the best one

i wonder if megan is strong enough to leave don. he would never leave her, anyway
May 28, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
tmwtg

Where is this show going? Does Weiner even know?
Weiner confirmed next season is the last and that he knows, more or less, how the show's going to end.
May 29, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
NapoleonComplex

SPOILER

DON DIES

SPOILER OVER

May 29, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
Moises Arias

the show is going to end with the viewer watching the back of don draper as he looks out of his office window while drinking scotch.

May 29, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
chief

trying to watch this series a second time. i'm on episode two but i've seen a couple random episodes so i know the big twist where don stole the guys dog tags. 

this show is waaaay more interesting because i'm an advertising major. I know exactly what they are talking about when they drop advertising terminology

•••

May 29, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
zilla

it's p cool when they tease stuff like virginia slims but the longer the show goes on the more i'm in it for the characters
May 30, 2013 @ 04:34 AM
NapoleonComplex

Am I the only one who misses the early seasons misogyny?
Just the raunchy humor, sexual innuendo, and down right offensive word play towards women from Pete and the gang was just so fucking funny. 
Maybe theyve grown up and they arent total douche bags anymore but man the first episode was just fucking filled with it. 

May 30, 2013 @ 05:49 PM
goldANDsacks

trying to watch this series a second time. i'm on episode two but i've seen a couple random episodes so i know the big twist where don stole the guys dog tags. 

this show is waaaay more interesting because i'm an advertising major. I know exactly what they are talking about when they drop advertising terminology
don stealing the dude's dog tags isn't that big of a factor in the show overall. i mean, you could have missed that part and still be in sync with the rest of what's going on in the show now. 

Please login first to reply.