October 17, 2010 @ 03:01 AM
no1deasoriginal

so why was Roger holding back about that account?

this has turned out to be a great season
October 17, 2010 @ 08:21 PM
Brooklyn_718

Trudy is sexy.
October 17, 2010 @ 10:06 PM
The Main Event

mind=blown
October 18, 2010 @ 12:00 AM
cheezeandrice

ya today's finale was a twist!
October 18, 2010 @ 01:26 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

*SPOILER: U've been WARNED and I'll talk about the final ep...

WTF... WTF... WTF... what about Dr. Miller? She went through good times n bad times with Don. She even introduced the potential client.

god damn it Don, what an impusive animal u are. But whatever makes u happy. The day after he got a ring, he's going to propose to a girLL??

But Man Dr. Miller took shot at Don too. i think it was something like "I hope she knows u only like the beginning of things." I was like DAYUMMMMM. I felt bad for her honestly. I like Faye more than Megan.

I LMAOed when Joan and Peggy were getting jelous about their accomplishments not getting the shine they deserve. And Joan kept the baby just like i expected

And jeez, i fucking hate Betty with all my PASSION. That immmature dumb attention whore. What a way to end the relationship with the maid... SMFH. I was so fucking happy when her hubbie told her off, "Noone's ever on ur side."

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 18, 2010 @ 08:58 PM
Constellations

bump &)cool&)cool&)cool

Megan > all on that show

im confused about the baby part though...i dont remember Joan telling her husband about the baby before this episode confusedconfused

Betty is forever alone cool

\X/

October 18, 2010 @ 09:17 PM
goldANDsacks

bump &)cool&)cool&)cool

im confused about the baby part though...i dont remember Joan telling her husband about the baby before this episode confusedconfused

dude thinks its his baby
October 18, 2010 @ 11:25 PM
young idiot

This episode kinda let me down, but I dunno if it's because of characters doing things I didn't agree with or because it was fundamentally flawed. Still best season ever, but what a Tony Soprano lack of progress. All season we've been leading up to a newly realised Don, and he just faceplants at the end!

I kept waiting for Don to get Carla back, but nothing. Also, I read a review that noted how Betty was putting on make-up just before Don got back as if she were waiting for him. Surely Don knows he's being as stupid as she was in marrying Henry? And I thought Megan was smart -- how can you be with someone that cheats, just because you were the mistress? By Season 5, Don WILL be cheating again.

I DID like the Peggy/Ken sidestory. Peggy and Pete are like Don in his prime; I couldn't really choose between Ken's decision to prioritise his home life and Pete's sharklike approach to work.

Don fell so fucking hard in my estimation this episode with that delusional bullshit.
October 19, 2010 @ 05:39 AM
Constellations

idk maybe this is a new Don. I haven't really seen him happier thean he was with megan, so maybe this marriage shit will work out and he'll be faithful. Part of me doubts it and part of me doesn't, i guess we'll see

\X/

October 19, 2010 @ 10:18 AM
goldANDsacks

i thought the ending was pretty genius. its like the whole season was leading up to him marrying her. especially when he proposed he was like "so many thing had to happen to get to this point"

1) his old secretary had to die so he had to get a new one.
2) his daughter had to run away to see how his secretary and his gf interacted with his kids
3) the company had to get in trouble for him to get drunk that one night and have the secretary take care of him
4) everything that happened in the last episode.

there's more, i just cant think back through the whole season. its good b/c it seems like a spontaneous and random event, but the events in this season really lead up to that.
October 19, 2010 @ 11:10 AM
blazingazn

idk maybe this is a new Don. I haven't really seen him happier thean he was with megan, so maybe this marriage shit will work out and he'll be faithful. Part of me doubts it and part of me doesn't, i guess we'll see

i really hoped that was happening with Faye and when he banged Megan, it really disappointed me because i though he was growing as a person.
October 19, 2010 @ 03:15 PM
Constellations

yeah, i didnt really like Faye though. She seemed like Betty pt.2 imo. Granted, she's more mature than Betty, but they have similiar personalities i think

\X/

October 20, 2010 @ 01:17 AM
Brooklyn_718

I really don't care as long as he doesn't get back with Betty. I really dislike Betty's character she makes brash decisions and she's just naive as hell.

But this episode was a shocker, like wow... This goes to show how unpredictable Don really is. Remember she doesn't know he's "Dick Whitman". I really thought he was falling for that psychologist woman then bang he marry's his secretary. I feel like the writers are trying to let the viewers know that we know Don just as much as everyone else in the show, and we don't know what he's going to do next. It did seem like he was really happy though.

Great episode I'm eager to see what will happen next. All I know is that he won't be a tied down devoted husband to her, that would ruin the entire series. Something will come of this.
October 20, 2010 @ 07:23 AM
ishabella

Hi
It's really good season for me i like it
March 29, 2011 @ 01:44 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

March 29, 2011 @ 02:34 PM
VANCITY

no mad men season 5 til 2012.

www.hitfix.com/articles/mad-men-renewed-wont-return-until-2012

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
May 21, 2011 @ 06:23 PM
Skateboard-T

FUCKING BETTY. That nosy ass bitch.
May 21, 2011 @ 06:51 PM
YungBrooklyn

Just started watching this show. After the first couple of episodes I was hooked. Its really an amazing complete series, highly reccomended.
August 18, 2011 @ 03:00 PM
vanciity

I liked Faye. Megan was such a surprise... I felt Don was changing to a better person. I think Don marrying Megan just puts him at square one again. Did he ever recover from his alcohol problem?
August 18, 2011 @ 03:31 PM
Beach2theBay

I just finished season 4 too. Pretty cool show. Glen is funny as fuck. Trying to get at the daughter because the mom was trippin haha. Betty is nuts.
August 18, 2011 @ 03:33 PM
DonPedro

just finished watching season 1, and im mad at myself for not watching this show sooner.

oh and pete cambpell is a hoe ass niqqa
August 18, 2011 @ 05:15 PM
Beach2theBay

oh and pete cambpell is a hoe ass niqqa

He might be but he really steps up for Don and does some real ♥♥♥♥♥ shit later in the series.
August 18, 2011 @ 06:07 PM
Constellations

gonna have to rewatch the an entire series. idr shit

\X/

August 18, 2011 @ 06:16 PM
Principal Buttsavage

I watched the whole series this past couple of weeks. I'm definitely an idiot for not watching this show earlier.
August 18, 2011 @ 06:22 PM
no1deasoriginal

^
atleast you eventually found your way to it. now your all caught up and ready for S5, which is next year. bummer that amc/weiner couldnt work out thins sooner. im just glad its on its way back. hopefully they got that 2-minute cut thing figured out.

i also need to go back and watch the first 2 seasons, b/c i too was late to the party, i jumped in for S3.
August 18, 2011 @ 06:30 PM
Beach2theBay

I like the show but its not as dope as everyone thinks it is. Breaking Bad is way better. Not even in the same category. I just addicted to shows easily so I have to keep watching.
August 18, 2011 @ 06:37 PM
no1deasoriginal

^
they're both in different categories. i guess everyone has thier preferences and what not. i remember getting put on Dexter with so much praise that "oh shit! i gotta check this out," but i couldnt really get into at all.

but i do get what your saying though, BB is on a bigger scale and gets really intense, im just sad its on its way out.
August 18, 2011 @ 07:04 PM
Beach2theBay

Exactly. Mad Men is pretty much just Don Draper fucking bitches, hiding his identity, and selling ads. Breaking Bad is nuts as fuck. There's always a huge cliff hanger that keeps you on your toes and speculating. Mad Men is cool but it's not Breaking Bad.
August 18, 2011 @ 07:23 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

they're too different. amc's whole thing seems to be taking a well-known genre (western, police procedural, zombies, conspiracy, drug lord rising) and give it more depth. mad men is basically a soap opera. how do you compare that?
August 18, 2011 @ 08:21 PM
Beach2theBay

I agree with you saying Mad Men is a soap opera and i think it's possible to compare genres. Mad Men is like fast food (but good fast food like Chipotle or In n Out) and Breaking Bad is gourmet food. I watch Mad Men for the drama and to see Don swag out on everyone. I watch Breaking Bad because I like shows that make me go "oh shit! what just happened?" then hop online to look up theories. Mad Men is a show you turn off your brain to watch and Breaking Bad makes you think.

Please login first to reply.