September 17, 2010 @ 07:54 AM
Corny Al

lol other than peggy i think mad men is making me kinda misogynistic.

I think that's somewhat the intention. That's why Joan is such a bitch to Peggy, because Peggy is smart and talented, and gets to hang out with the men, while Joan knows she will never adequate herself to be more than a head secretary.
September 20, 2010 @ 10:47 AM
young idiot

omg i lol'd so hard when blankenship died. SALLY IS SO CUTE! AND THAT GIRL FROM HOT TUB TIME MACHINE IS SO ATTRACTIVE! AND PEGGY IS SO ATTRACTIVE, IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WAY!

lmao that whole sequence with peggy finding her dead.

peggy: oh! do NOT come out of there!
sally: i KNOW!

aww, SALLY! BETTY IS SUCH A C-WORD.
September 21, 2010 @ 07:20 PM
Constellations

i was hoping sally would do some crazy shit with betty.

\X/

September 21, 2010 @ 10:12 PM
blazingazn

omg i lol'd so hard when blankenship died. SALLY IS SO CUTE! AND THAT GIRL FROM HOT TUB TIME MACHINE IS SO ATTRACTIVE! AND PEGGY IS SO ATTRACTIVE, IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WAY!

lmao that whole sequence with peggy finding her dead.

peggy: oh! do NOT come out of there!
sally: i KNOW!

aww, SALLY! BETTY IS SUCH A C-WORD.

what girl from hot tub time machine?

I rolfcopter'd so hard when blankenship died !

didn't roger fuck her?
September 22, 2010 @ 01:45 AM
young idiot

yeah, YEARS earlier, blankenship had her way with roger. the girl comforting sally after she fell over:

September 22, 2010 @ 01:49 AM
blazingazn

water in my eyes from all the fucking!
September 22, 2010 @ 03:32 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

jessica pare &)

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

September 22, 2010 @ 07:53 AM
Constellations

Zilla what movie is that from? &)

\X/

September 22, 2010 @ 11:42 AM
young idiot

hot tub time machine. lol'd @ blazing, he knows,
September 22, 2010 @ 06:15 PM
Constellations

oh i didnt know that movie had nudity. dem oiled up tig 'ol bitties cool

\X/

September 22, 2010 @ 06:53 PM
jay3091

Damn, she looks so different.
September 28, 2010 @ 05:51 PM
Brooklyn_718

I really started to hate Betty's character after she wanted out of the relationship with Don she's fucking annoying and naive.... I just hope he doesn't go back to her.. He should fuck with the new chick the psychologist. But overall this is the best show on television right now hands down... The characters are loved the acting is phenomenal... Don is one of the best TV Show characters of all time he's such a mystery but has so much substance at the same time... Most guys could only wish to be him because today most guys are loud mouths that can't keep a secret even about themselves.
September 28, 2010 @ 07:14 PM
Space Dandy

suspended

finna start watching this show now because of Alison Brie &)
September 28, 2010 @ 07:18 PM
young idiot

lol whatever the reason, it's the only thing fucking with breaking bad.

@brook -- i think he's done with dr. miller, especially after he told her. it'll be annoying if he ends up with the secretary, though.

oh yeah -- roger going from adoring to apeshit to aloof; sally and betty being happy and don having A FUCKING PANIC ATTACK. OMG BEST SEASON EVER.
September 28, 2010 @ 07:21 PM
Constellations

betty finally showed some god damn maturity in this episode

\X/

September 30, 2010 @ 08:02 AM
jassmine12

Nice movie
September 30, 2010 @ 01:08 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

btw about 2 episodes ago, the reason why Joan acted so harsh on Peggy was because she doesnt necessarily understand her position and the way Peggy thinks.

Cuz Joan has been around longer and imo she's an old fashioned gall who thinks females belong doing what they're supposed to do seems stuck in her mind. Joan probably thinking why is this chick, trying to climb up the ladder? Know your own place and be happy with it kinda.

Meanwhile Peggy wants to challenge herself at the work in the world of MEN and wants to achieve something great therefore she as a female is also capable of doing things like men can do.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

September 30, 2010 @ 08:37 PM
Constellations

Nice movie

wut

and chopzz im gonna have to disagree. i think its more of a jealousy thing

\X/

October 13, 2010 @ 12:09 AM
Corny Al

Last epidsode was awesome. Don's ad was a great idea.
October 13, 2010 @ 08:33 PM
Constellations

yeah last episode was a masterpiece, i cant believe no one saw the genius in dons ad

edit: and did you guys hear that tone in the blonde chick's (mary? idr) voice when she said "have your girl make the reservation" suprised i think she knows don fucked her

\X/

October 13, 2010 @ 10:00 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

of course, she has no fucking idea lolol

Bert was so furious about that ad that he left LMFAOOO

Campbell was surprised when he heard Don paid for his portion for the company. I guess it's Don's way of saying thank you for keep his secret in the previous episode

Betty is still a bitch.

only 1 episode left now... T.T

October 13, 2010 @ 11:24 PM
Constellations

yeah last episode was a masterpiece, i cant believe no one saw the genius in dons ad

edit: and did you guys hear that tone in the blonde chick's (mary? idr) voice when she said "have your girl make the reservation" suprised i think she knows don fucked her

of course, she has no fucking idea lolol

lolwut

\X/

October 14, 2010 @ 03:23 AM
thephreak

shit, how much was $50,000 back then? Campbell is fuckin lucky Don is such a boss

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

October 14, 2010 @ 12:49 PM
young idiot

Alan Sepinwall is saying 50 grand in 1965 would be close to a mil, so Don MUST be ballin. He pays his share, Pete's share, the mortgage on a house he doesn't live in, presumably rent or a mortgage on his apartment, and $800 on that junkie Midge. Then again, he can't afford for Pete to grass him up.

In other news, another fantastic episode in what is surely the best season yet. I like how Sally was again more mature than Betty, and that the psychiatrist clearly realises this. I really expected Pete to expose Don.
October 14, 2010 @ 02:12 PM
Constellations

didn't he already try to tell cooper? a couple seasons ago. He never fully explained it all but cooper shut him down too fast

\X/

October 14, 2010 @ 02:57 PM
young idiot

Don did try to explain before Pete at the end of season 1, and Cooper DID shut him down. But he knew enough that he used it as leverage to get Don to sign a contract in Season 3.

Lol @ Cooper just leaving the company.
October 14, 2010 @ 03:05 PM
goldANDsacks

btw about 2 episodes ago, the reason why Joan acted so harsh on Peggy was because she doesnt necessarily understand her position and the way Peggy thinks.

Cuz Joan has been around longer and imo she's an old fashioned gall who thinks females belong doing what they're supposed to do seems stuck in her mind. Joan probably thinking why is this chick, trying to climb up the ladder? Know your own place and be happy with it kinda.

Meanwhile Peggy wants to challenge herself at the work in the world of MEN and wants to achieve something great therefore she as a female is also capable of doing things like men can do.

also, Joan doesn't want Peggy to realize she has the power to fire someone (or at least go on a power trip). Remember when Peggy first started, she worked for Joan. now Peggy has much more power than Joan. Joan also realizes that her job doesnt necessarily add value to the company. she's not bringing in any dollars for Sterling Cooper Draper Price by doing client work like Peggy does. Joans gotta put her in her place.
October 15, 2010 @ 07:04 PM
jay3091

Doesn't Pete sound like Stewie from Family Guy sometimes?
October 16, 2010 @ 03:43 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEdrmbrSUtc
+Pete Campbell: "U know who else doesn't wear a hat? Elivs, that's what we're dealing with." LOLOL
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw5pjnfo3Q0&feature=related
Season 2, Pete: " It's NOT about the $ but I'm very important to the agency. My absent is felt" and LMAO at 4:42
www.youtube.com/watch?v=g86DlfyiZgk&feature=related
i can definitely see Stewie in Pete hhaha. LOL at 2:50

+Peggy and Pete... we already know what happened between these two. Yet they still eye-fuck eachother whenever nobody is looking around. LOL hahaha

I mean come on, Trudy Cambpbell is so much fucking hotter than Peggy Olson who is actually in the position to fire some other workers in the agency.

The Campbells are prents with a newborn daughter

or

she's cute as hell in The Communitty too. &)

October 16, 2010 @ 09:34 AM
blazingazn

dude campbell's got moves.

Please login first to reply.