SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
August 24, 2010 @ 01:32 PM
young idiot

she is indeed his neighbour. i think bert is still useful. roger less so, but he did inherit it.
August 24, 2010 @ 06:41 PM
dmiriz

betty is fucking up sallys life and she needs to get lynched.

don is a total genius and the way he dealt with the japanese business men last episode was perfect

Zilla you dont blame don for telling that girl she could write it herself do you?

his secretary reminds me of a dumb indie bitch that thinks every man that fcks em wants em. not true. and in what i honestly think, men back then prolly didnt want stupid indie bitches that listen to interpol and brand new and modest mouse. they jus wanna fck. maybe she wasnt made for those times.

my op about his telling her to write the letter himself was that he meant it in a sincere way but she interpreted his telling her to write what she wanted as saying she wasnt important enough. this is just don's personality though he didn't really mean wrong. he actually probably meant it as a sign of apology since you can see him trying to write a letter to her later on in that episode.

peggys story is really getting interesting recently though. i thought she was gonna eat that girls muff at the shtanky warhol loft party they went to.
August 24, 2010 @ 07:43 PM
young idiot

it just being don's personality doesn't make it right. if anything, it makes it worse that he wasn't aware of how hurtful he was being. fair point that he tries to apologise -- but can't bring himself to do it.

lol'd at peggy riding in circles on the honda.
August 24, 2010 @ 09:16 PM
Constellations

\X/

August 24, 2010 @ 09:30 PM
young idiot

August 25, 2010 @ 03:34 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

u want to know about Don Draper? i think that's a pathetic question. u are pathetic. all of you

LMAO

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

August 26, 2010 @ 06:47 AM
ateeeewuh.

finally watched the latest episode. and it's official, i finally hate betty.
one of the better episodes this season, really entertaining.
August 26, 2010 @ 12:20 PM
young idiot

lol you only hate her cos she hit sally. like that was the dealbreaker for you.
August 26, 2010 @ 04:48 PM
ateeeewuh.

nah, her full retardation came through.
August 26, 2010 @ 05:25 PM
young idiot

you heartless bastard
September 4, 2010 @ 03:53 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

last ep was fuckin great...

Don winning award but too much celebration. And campbell now steppin' up

Now we finally know how the hell did Don end up in the ad agency. Mink coat seller.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=suRDUFpsHus&feature=player_embedded
In Greek, Nostalgia literally means PAIN FROM THE OLD WOULD…

A twinge in your heart far more powerful than memory alone…

It takes us to a place where we ache to go again… To a place where we know we were loved”

one of the best scenes ever...

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

September 4, 2010 @ 04:00 AM
young idiot

lol he went from carousel to his slurred pitch to life cereal
September 8, 2010 @ 05:38 AM
ateeeewuh.

not much talk here huh.

didn't really like the "clio" episode.

but i absolutely loved "the suitcase" one of my fav eps so far.
peggy and dons chemistry was perfect.

ps. almost got teary when don broke down
September 9, 2010 @ 03:37 PM
jay3091

not much talk here huh.

didn't really like the "clio" episode.

but i absolutely loved "the suitcase" one of my fav eps so far.
peggy and dons chemistry was perfect.

ps. almost got teary when don broke down

Yea, I feel like Peggy's going to be to Don what the woman with Cancer was to him.

It's funny seeing Pete have feelings for Peggy tho. I nearly died from laughing when I saw his espression when the two girls came out of the restroom together.
September 9, 2010 @ 04:00 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

i laughed so hard when that old dude came back to the office all drunk to take a giant shit on Don's office. farting and shit LMFAO. Then he judo tripped Don and told him he killed 17 Japs in Okinawa... i thought it was just hilarious

it was a heartfelt scene for me when Don found out her friend died...

When Peggy asked who died, he answered the only person in the world who truly knows me. damn that's significant. Remember from the last season, Don's friend told him he'll always be alone with her taro cards

anyways i believe this was couple of rare times when Don opened up and showed his emotions.

he was such a dick towards Peggy prior to that point though. Peggy broke up with her bf was funny too. She's definitely a workaholic

1. when he confessed Betty about his past
2. When he found out his half brother killed himself

Bert Cooper doesnt have balls??? WTF?? hahaha and the fact that he couldnt nailed Don's old secretary... i'm not sure im right but it was funny.

*jay i agree with you, Don already knows about Peggy's bastard child and for the first time ever he broke down in front of his coworker. That's a strong connection.

MAD MEN IS THE SHITTTT

September 9, 2010 @ 08:13 PM
ateeeewuh.

use commas. shit is painful
September 10, 2010 @ 12:12 AM
young idiot

says the guy who didn't like the clio episode. wtf is that?
September 10, 2010 @ 01:00 AM
ateeeewuh.

wtf is what. if you're talking about my punctuation, at least it's space apart.
September 10, 2010 @ 03:54 AM
young idiot

i meant it was a really good episode. don drunk is always fun.
September 10, 2010 @ 05:25 AM
ateeeewuh.

oh, idk it just seemed boring to me. mo that's all.
September 10, 2010 @ 05:18 PM
Constellations

just got caught up. and damn shit got real. and did anyone else get the feeling that don might be fucking joane soon?

\X/

September 10, 2010 @ 08:03 PM
Corny Al

He undoubtably will by the end of the season.
September 11, 2010 @ 12:34 AM
young idiot

joan rejected roger like one or two seasons ago. i think she's outgrown their type -- don is becoming a version of roger.
September 12, 2010 @ 09:57 PM
jay3091

Damn Joan went off this episode. Betty is dumb as usual.

Lol @ Don and this journaling thing. His secretary is funny as hell too. I can't believe it took Don this long to take out the blonde from work.
September 13, 2010 @ 03:13 AM
thephreak

joey is fuckin hilarious. not sure if im liking Don's narration. guess i like subtlety best

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

September 13, 2010 @ 03:42 PM
nostalgia

Betty is a jealous bitch, this blonde broad is DTF, the narrative is on point, and Joane is too mature for the office.
September 15, 2010 @ 01:41 PM
young idiot

i think don narrating was cool, but i wouldn't like it week to week. kinda on the nose for mad men. i was on joey's side the whole time, he's too real for the 60s. joan is such a fucking bitch, idc if she got raped. i lol'd at lane's face in the picture.
September 16, 2010 @ 08:12 PM
Constellations

lold hard at the "tally ho" caption. women really dont have a sense of humor. still true today
and word, joan is such a bitch. especially for going off on peggy like that. she wasn't trying to get more power in the office, i just honestly think she was looking out for joan and that made joan look weak so she went off.

and i smh'd so hard when betty was making fun of how young bethany is compared to Don, when shes married to some prick thats easily in his mid 50's. what a bitch

\X/

September 17, 2010 @ 03:33 AM
young idiot

lol other than peggy i think mad men is making me kinda misogynistic.
September 17, 2010 @ 06:02 AM
Constellations

lol yeah, now i equate stupid shit girls do irl to stupid shit they do in the show

\X/

Please login first to reply.