Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 11, 2011 @ 04:19 PM
missy.

finally someone agrees with me on the whole cheesyness

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

June 11, 2011 @ 04:26 PM
Uniomafoefrar

GreenRepMedia
Hi nice post you have going there.
June 11, 2011 @ 04:29 PM
fatbro

is it just me, or was magneto dressed nice as fuck throughout the movie? i was just loving his outfits for some reason, no homo
June 11, 2011 @ 04:41 PM
C_Augustus_O

^ i feel u, everyone's swag was on a 100 in the movie best i have seen in a while

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

June 11, 2011 @ 05:08 PM
Hypebeasted

Amazing, and young mystic has a nice ass
June 12, 2011 @ 12:36 AM
PreggGopovich

azezel just killin shit : )
June 12, 2011 @ 01:43 AM
jimmillion

she has look liked this before:

maybe it was just her hair/makeup/role in x-men, she just seemed bigger to me. .

she's only 20

I was thinking the same man... to be honest she was a tad chubbier in the movie, but fuck when the only other semi-naked broad in the movie is that fine piece of meat playing Emma Frost how could anyone not look like a cow?

see what i mean?cool
June 12, 2011 @ 02:57 AM
DhA

The scene when they reference slavery and it cuts to the black dude haha.
June 12, 2011 @ 09:58 AM
E THE REAL

heard this was dope & better than the others. true?
June 12, 2011 @ 10:19 AM

Inactive

AMAZING movie. It was like a HUGE smack in the face, especially after all the constant crap that has been coming out. Also you know what I realized? (You will now). They should remake an Xmen tv series, but with real people. Like True Blood style. MARVEL IF YOU SEE THIS AND DECIDE ITS A GOOD IDEA, FUCK YOU PAY ME. >sad

PS. Zoe Kravitz, GET OVER HER *Scorpion Voice* cool
June 12, 2011 @ 02:12 PM
DREWKKAKE

yeah it was corny lol but i fucking loved it.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 12, 2011 @ 07:54 PM
myBallz

wow i thought it would suck, but it was very good lol
June 12, 2011 @ 08:35 PM
Still_Banned

AMAZING movie. It was like a HUGE smack in the face, especially after all the constant crap that has been coming out. Also you know what I realized? (You will now). They should remake an Xmen tv series, but with real people. Like True Blood style. MARVEL IF YOU SEE THIS AND DECIDE ITS A GOOD IDEA, FUCK YOU PAY ME. >sad

They did make a tv series came on a few years back, it focused around the new age mutants and cyclopes brother Havoc. It was okay for what it was but nothing to great seeing has no one but me seems to remember it.
June 12, 2011 @ 08:42 PM
Still_Banned

actually I have these things.

Generation X

and

What I was referring to, Mutant X

which is loosely based on the comic
June 12, 2011 @ 11:41 PM
snowflake

i liked it it was an awesome movie!
June 13, 2011 @ 10:13 AM
Solace King

dope ass film
June 13, 2011 @ 12:13 PM
Miles_

Lol, shawty looked good
July 8, 2011 @ 08:57 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

just seen this, thought magneto owned it. i couldn't really empathise with anyone else. why was charles so against him killing a fuckin NAZI? a dangerous nazi mutant that got his mum killed, it's not like anakin killing little jedi children, he could've been redeemed.

also it felt kinda contrived how xavier lost his legs. like it reminded me, this and the film in general, of riley commentating on catcher freeman in the boondocks.

was fun though. lol @ the black guy and angel appearing to have no qualms about siding with a guy that did that.
July 8, 2011 @ 10:51 PM
aruX

dope movie. dope fits. cool
July 8, 2011 @ 11:56 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

more dumb shit in this film:

gnarls barkley

leaving xavier dying when they had azazel

erik working with bad guys at the end, raven joining them,

azazel and riptide had no lines whatsoever, lot of characters were poorly used

coming up with codenames

emma voluntarily being locked up

angel switching sides + drinking champagne with a guy who volcano'd the black guy for no reason

shaw's goons attacking the house - they coulda just talked

film rushing through stuff, tryna reach checkpoints

prequelsss
July 9, 2011 @ 01:58 AM
BrandonGteaPot

going to go watch it tomorrow..... late as hell
July 9, 2011 @ 02:52 AM
zorny123

can't believe they're still putting money into this film franchise, talk about milking it...
July 9, 2011 @ 10:57 AM
PreggGopovich

gnarls barkley

coming up with codenames

angel switching sides + drinking champagne with a guy who volcano'd the black guy for no reason

prequelsss

i agree. riptide and azazel barely had lines!! AZAZEL!! the dudes a bad ass! smh
July 9, 2011 @ 01:34 PM
goldANDsacks

just seen this, thought magneto owned it. i couldn't really empathise with anyone else. why was charles so against him killing a fuckin NAZI? a dangerous nazi mutant that got his mum killed, it's not like anakin killing little jedi children, he could've been redeemed.

also it felt kinda contrived how xavier lost his legs. like it reminded me, this and the film in general, of riley commentating on catcher freeman in the boondocks.

was fun though. lol @ the black guy and angel appearing to have no qualms about siding with a guy that did that.

Charles was against killing the nazi on the pure motivation of revenge. This isn't anakin killing the Jedi children, it's Luke almost killing Darth Vader. Tho they may have deserved death for their past actions, the way their death would have happened would have cemented Luke/Eric in the dark side.
July 9, 2011 @ 02:42 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

i think that's too black and white. the act of killing a bad guy does not make you evil, and that's kinda how they played it. like as soon as erik killed kevin bacon, he was "MAGNETO: BAD GUY", even though he had good reason, and everyone was acting like it was a bad thing to defend yourself against people who just tried to blow the shit out of you.

that and charles kinda enabled him by freezing shaw. what did he want erik to do? could he have held him indefinitely? how would they have imprisoned him with all that energy without killing him?

basically, nothing cements you in the dark side. otherwise, how would vader have been redeemed for all the shit he pulled?
July 10, 2011 @ 02:42 AM
jaeyoung

Great movie, shits on Transformers. Though I do agree that they missed out emphasis on certain characters, the plot was nicely formed. I love how they hinted all the little details leading towards "present day" X-Men (i.e. That information of Mystique's cells aging half as slow as humans or how Professor ended up on a wheelchair or how Magneto got his costume and etc). They did a really nice job piecing the movie together as a prequel. I noticed that there might be some relation with Havok and Cyclops, Azazel and Nightcrawler, Angel and Pixie. I also love how Beast became... Beast. Never got into X-Men other than the movies but I must say I am thoroughly satisfied with this one.
July 10, 2011 @ 03:50 AM
andrew.chan

gnarls barkley

coming up with codenames

prequelsss

I agree the only black guy gets volcanoed for no aparent reason before he gets to even develop his charater and his super power to adapt to the environment is awsome>sad>sad
July 27, 2011 @ 06:20 AM
xVILLN

just finished watching this.
This film was BY FAR the best out of all previous xmen films,and even though it did have some flaws,it was very enjoyable.Magneto was dope as shit,but I felt a pain when shaw killed the black dude.that shit was saddening sad

Oh,and Zoe Kravitz&)&)&)

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.