FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
April 5, 2009 @ 06:34 PM
ryno

i know mannnnnnnnn it was just horrible.
i know that the version i saw was not fully edited and shit, but no way will i go waste time/money to see it again.

edit: sabertooth was cool though, wolverine was ite, everyone else was........terrible

lmfao i saw this version too, it was pretty sick, get to see how they make the movie, i like how wolverine stands in the middle of a 3d land
April 5, 2009 @ 07:39 PM
dirtyj56

bout to watch it this weekend. my boy just gave me the dvd, its clear as shit.

yeah theres a barbershop near me thats selling it too.....and its pretty clear as well....they had it playing when i was getting a cut
April 5, 2009 @ 07:53 PM

Inactive

They were hustling this movie at my local barbers too. They always have every movie a few weeks before or the day it comes out.
April 5, 2009 @ 07:58 PM
9inchesofsole

saw it last night, i know its not the final version but i thought the movie sucked.
April 9, 2009 @ 12:34 AM
SoleFresh87

UGHHHH!!!! DISS - A - FUCKIN - POINTED !!!!!!!

WTF !!! , like damn , the starting of the flim was entertaining like " Oh ok , Wolverine and Sabertooth are brothers and theyre old as dirt lol " yeah whatever , they fought and what not thats cool...but to me everything wasnt adding up like the shit wasnt properly introduced or something ...like wolverine was on this long ass search for this guy and that guy ...

Will i am , smh y were u even in the moive ?

Ryan Renolds did his thing ( i wouldnt think of him being a deadpool charactor but wtvr ) ... at first but fuck !!?? like he didnt have to go out like he did .... and yeah they shoulda had more blood and gore , baiscally a Rated R flim instead of a pussy 13 smh ....

and Gambit , they seriously hyped that shit up to no end , and just shitted on it ...damn , my hopes were too high ..

i hope now that leak is out , the studio can take out advice and push the date back , it will do them better than us , they can drop the flim for next month but 2 me they'll loose much money ...

this movie , much money saved , next flick , Transformers 2 please ..

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

July 31, 2009 @ 02:32 PM
free hit

Nice
good work..
thanks for posting

more Entertainment
July 31, 2009 @ 02:50 PM
SwissMissFire

knew this movie was going to suck, they shitted on everything after xmen 1
July 31, 2009 @ 08:53 PM
acolby215

BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO This franchise is murdered god awful.
September 21, 2009 @ 03:20 PM
BCMYK

FOX butchered what could've been such a great movie.
September 23, 2009 @ 05:57 PM
BksNinja

Why almost everyone is shit'in on the movie for? the movie wasn't bad

KARMALOOP - LNGWKND - 20% Off Non-New Items & Free Shipping. SPEND AT LEAST $75.

September 24, 2009 @ 01:56 AM
tony_stark

Yeah, I thought the movie was entertaining. Can't understand why people hate so much. Just let it go, haha. It ain't no Dark Knight, nor is it Iron Man, but it is pretty entertaining.
September 24, 2009 @ 08:34 AM
young idiot

No, it was fairly shit. Even as a basic film, it lacks any kind of impact because he forgets it all at the end. And the special effects were horrible. The best parts were before Wolverine quit Weapon X.
September 24, 2009 @ 10:17 AM
tony_stark

No, it was fairly shit. Even as a basic film, it lacks any kind of impact because he forgets it all at the end. And the special effects were horrible. The best parts were before Wolverine quit Weapon X.

Fair enough, haha. Agreed, the first parts of the movie were the better minutes for sure. Well let's see what they will do with the sequel. The new one should take place in Japan. smile
September 24, 2009 @ 10:46 AM
young idiot

If The Simpsons taught us anything, it's that going to Japan makes everything better.
September 25, 2009 @ 01:56 AM
tony_stark

If The Simpsons taught us anything, it's that going to Japan makes everything better.

Hahaha... Needless to say more :D
October 20, 2009 @ 07:17 AM
katta14

Killed it in a bad way.
October 20, 2009 @ 06:42 PM
young idiot

Scratch that. The best part is that, even though they character assasinated him, they're gonna make a Deadpool movie, and it's gonna wipe the slate clean from all that Weapon XI bullshit and CHANGE COMIC BOOK MOVIES FOREVER.

Unless Kick-Ass in April changes it first.

Please login first to reply.