deadpool? didn't see him

Ryan Reynolds.
December 16, 2008 @ 07:00 PM
magneticman

I can't be the only one who thinks this looks average

the jump at the end is so OTT btw.
December 17, 2008 @ 08:31 AM
KlAzE1

from the looks of the trailor movie looks pretty dope.
December 17, 2008 @ 09:47 AM

Inactive

^DAMN RIGHT DOPE!!
my two fav superheroes are there! deadpool nd gambit,
though i still think thier portay of deadpool into realife is little dull. . .
i mean they did pull off juggernaut
December 17, 2008 @ 06:27 PM
krn_zmb

yeah deadpool looks a little weak sauce
December 17, 2008 @ 06:54 PM
randomgrandeur

It looks alright. Admittedly, I'm not a huge Hugh Jackman fan but it's a sorta summer movie, right? Low expectations are from jump!
December 17, 2008 @ 08:30 PM
get rich kid

this is going to be dope.
December 18, 2008 @ 02:14 AM
ktrulez

caught the trailer while watching previews for the day the earth stood still.. and it looked pretty dope..
December 18, 2008 @ 02:57 PM
kdiddy

I'm hyped, looks like it might turn out decent.
December 19, 2008 @ 03:21 PM
ImperiusRex

lol @ ryan renolds playin deadpool. pretty good choice. funny dude. they should let him break the 4th wall once just for kicks
December 20, 2008 @ 01:38 AM
zyezye

i cant really see him play as deadpool well. i can see him play deadpool before the insanity. but when he went loco? i cant see it. only time i've seen him acting close as a crazy whack assasin is when he played as that dude in blade trinity.
December 20, 2008 @ 02:10 PM
krn_zmb

he went pretty crazy in Amityville Horror
December 20, 2008 @ 02:17 PM
pnsho

i cant really see him play as deadpool well. i can see him play deadpool before the insanity. but when he went loco? i cant see it. only time i've seen him acting close as a crazy whack assasin is when he played as that dude in blade trinity.

Ryan Reynolds is a match for Deadpool.

Deadpool himself is a funny, sarcastic type of guy. Reynolds is basically that.
December 20, 2008 @ 03:26 PM
HEIST.

^^cos
December 20, 2008 @ 04:23 PM
ThePepperSkull

Liev Schreiber as Sabretooth is FUCKING GAY. I cannot believe no one has said anything. Schreiber is a great actor but gattdamn, he doesn't pull off Sabretooth well. He looks like he teaches the thirs grade or some shit, not like a gargantuan mutant we all know and love to hate. Where the fuck did Tyler Mane go is what i wanna know.

Seriously, come on now. This pic is from the set of the movie. he doesn't even look threatening enough to play Sabretooth.

Like I said I want the massive, 6 foot 8, Tyler Mane back.

December 21, 2008 @ 10:29 AM
magneticman

He's playing Victor Creed who goes on to become Sabretooth.
December 21, 2008 @ 10:44 AM
ThePepperSkull

Regardless of name, Victor by that point had already become the hulking mass of mutant we all know to be Sabretooth. His mutant powers started when he was a child and by the time the Weapon X Program started he was an adult. Plus they did call him sabretooth during the Weapon X program, didn't they? That was his codename wasn't it?

I think his hair was short like schreiber's is during the weapon x program though, so they did get that right. But that still doesn't stop him from looking like a third grade elementary school teacher with mutton chops.

EDIT:

Yeah, They called him sabretooth during thw weapon x program.

January 7, 2009 @ 04:21 PM
Quickstriker

Just seen this trailer at the movies recently and I thought this movie was really cheezy. Forget Oscars, I think they're trying too hard to win the MTV teen choice awards with this one haha. Any action movie featuring Wll I Am is not a good look.
January 7, 2009 @ 04:45 PM
go0seMUFC

Regardless of name, Victor by that point had already become the hulking mass of mutant we all know to be Sabretooth. His mutant powers started when he was a child and by the time the Weapon X Program started he was an adult. Plus they did call him sabretooth during the Weapon X program, didn't they? That was his codename wasn't it?

I think his hair was short like schreiber's is during the weapon x program though, so they did get that right. But that still doesn't stop him from looking like a third grade elementary school teacher with mutton chops.

EDIT:

Yeah, They called him sabretooth during thw weapon x program.

This looks like some Ultimate-Xmen/Exiles shit. I'm pretty sure the story line is the same so good looks on the research.
January 8, 2009 @ 09:15 AM
CHIEFxIRONLUNG

my dude gambit is in this. it can't be bad!
January 9, 2009 @ 09:55 PM
A.B.Y.S.S.

i'll take all tha heat thrown my way for this statement, but i used to wonder why all of a sudden dark horse,dc,or other independent comics movies became popular.truth is that unlike marvel they at least stay true to the script,if it sucks it sucks.marvel on the other hand keeps finding new absurd turdlike ways to eff up an otherwise bankable franchise movie.this will suck because all the x-men movies have.i've said and will continue to say, when wolvie got his ass handed to him in x1 by mystique i'm done.not to mention in x3 he damn near died from his forest encounter with magneto,but at the end could withstand the phoenix's power gtfoh.
January 9, 2009 @ 10:49 PM
randomgrandeur

^^Because Marvel's growth strategy is based on bringing more characters from the Marvel Universe onto the big screen. They make money off licensing and distribution so they're acting (sort of) out of desperation to maintain profits [Daredevil, Elektra, Ghostrider, anyone?]. I learned about this in one of my college courses where we studied a case on Marvel. Whoever is calling the shots doesn't seem to care about quality...just quantity.
January 9, 2009 @ 10:53 PM
A.B.Y.S.S.

^^Because Marvel's growth strategy is based on bringing more characters from the Marvel Universe onto the big screen. They make money off licensing and distribution so they're acting (sort of) out of desperation to maintain profits [Daredevil, Elektra, Ghostrider, anyone?]. I learned about this in one of my college courses where we studied a case on Marvel. Whoever is calling the shots doesn't seem to care about quality...just quantity.

i thought this was the case too until you think of the comics and graphic novels as well. i think the reason they killed off Steve Rogers was because they couldn't make him an updated gulf war/afghanistan soldier getting the cold war super soldier serum.i mean wolvie is hella old but to rewrite the story as he knew the other x-men and was there mentor is asinine.
January 9, 2009 @ 11:07 PM
randomgrandeur

Whatever the case may be, I'm going in with very low expectations. It's a pre-summer flick that I'll catch on matinee. I know I'll probably enjoy it when I watch it in the theater but I'll never see it again except for a random viewing on FX two years after its release.

I'm not even looking forward to X4. They're rearranging it around the younger mutants which is probably going to be a fail like the Batman Beyonds of the world.
January 14, 2009 @ 11:12 PM
A.B.Y.S.S.

Whatever the case may be, I'm going in with very low expectations. It's a pre-summer flick that I'll catch on matinee. I know I'll probably enjoy it when I watch it in the theater but I'll never see it again except for a random viewing on FX two years after its release.

I'm not even looking forward to X4. They're rearranging it around the younger mutants which is probably going to be a fail like the Batman Beyonds of the world.

i commend you for this statement. me either and that's just disdain or dislike not hate fan-boys.
January 15, 2009 @ 02:34 AM
Frodizzi

my dude gambit is in this. it can't be bad!

does anyone else feel like gambit is gna come in at tha end for like a 20 second clip? like vin diesel in tokyo drift.
January 16, 2009 @ 01:34 PM
DREWKKAKE

i thought this was the case too until you think of the comics and graphic novels as well. i think the reason they killed off Steve Rogers was because they couldn't make him an updated gulf war/afghanistan soldier getting the cold war super soldier serum.i mean wolvie is hella old but to rewrite the story as he knew the other x-men and was there mentor is asinine.

no way would they kill off steve rogers just because they cant turn him into a movie character.

that would have made a badass movie.

the movies are never true to the comic story line, nor is the cartoons. because they are different worlds and storylines. IMO they killed steve rogers off because the marvel universe was about to change dramatically and what else would show that than killing off an the most known captain america.. skrull invasion really fucked everything up

anyways, im sure fox would love making the black captain america storyline. just because they can

oh and to the quality vs quantity line.. yes i agree. but nobody asks for great acting from stuff based on comic books.. if anything its a better representation of comic books haha

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

January 16, 2009 @ 10:32 PM
A.B.Y.S.S.

drew i respect your opinion and value your opinion. that said this movie is going to be ashy asschecks, hollywood has made Logan tough guy fighting as laughable as Jubilee saving Professor X's life against Apocalypse.
January 19, 2009 @ 04:20 AM
DREWKKAKE

lol pick up civil war: wolverine

trust me it matches

but im sure the movie will be overdone

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

January 19, 2009 @ 03:24 PM
9inchesofsole

Wolverine Promo Photo!

Please login first to reply.