Skins: TV Series.

Jan 17, 2013 @ 08:41
Season 7 is supposed to air this March and is gonna have characters from all three generations. Excited for that.

And I don't see the hate towards the second generation of Skins. A bit unrealistic and Pandora is a retarded slut but it ain't that bad. The first two season characters can't be topped though
Feb 24, 2013 @ 01:54
And I don't see the hate towards the second generation of Skins. A bit unrealistic and Pandora is a retarded slut but it ain't that bad. The first two season characters can't be topped though
Word, to be honest I liked season 3 + 4 about as much as the first two. Cook was my favorite character from either generation, dude is the truth.
Feb 24, 2013 @ 16:25
to me the second gen was trying to one-up the first too much. it felt like saved by the bell after the OGs left, just call-backs and newer versions of the same characters. i imagine if i had gotten into the third gen it would've been better; as far as i heard, it was actually different, but i guess too little too late since it's ending.
Mar 24, 2013 @ 02:12
Seasons 1 and 2 are the best, and that's what makes the show. I started watching it before MTV raped the series and it got me through some stressful times. After that it goes down shit creek.
Apr 04, 2013 @ 15:07
Idk why they even botherd making a US verison , UK just shits on it lol

I.G/kidlefty Art4Sale: www.kidlefty.bigcartel.com

Apr 04, 2013 @ 16:43
great show but season 5 was sooo weak
Apr 08, 2013 @ 01:12
Finished the final generation last week and i thought it was alright. Still a decent program.
Jun 03, 2013 @ 15:27
Jun 05, 2013 @ 19:41
^Expecting some good to come out of this generation, definitely my favourite

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0