July 5, 2008 @ 04:35 PM
STI Guy

wow. greatest piece of shit EVER. oooomggg i gotta stay 100000 miles away from you forever to keep my powers! boohoo! wow lamest concept EVER.
July 5, 2008 @ 04:48 PM
Nite

hahaha ^^^^ i know wtf!

I was into the whole concept of a alcoholic asshole superhero and it took a sharp ass turn into a pile of cheesy ass bullshit

it was boring, it lacked substance, there was no real conflict other than some sad excuses for villains and a lame ass "twist"

overall: well everybody's a critic and you get the point
July 5, 2008 @ 09:54 PM
MrSickVisionz

I thought it was pretty good. Certainly not an Oscar nomination or some mind blowingly innovative film... but what about the previews and trailers gave you that impression?

I think it could have had more action, but in all honesty its not an action movie. Its a "superhero comedy" with some action thats only there to create more jokes. I think if you go into this expecting it to be a comedy, you won't leave the theater dissapointed.
July 5, 2008 @ 10:01 PM
krn_zmb

best part in the movie.

"Well you should sue McDonalds, cas they fucked you up"
July 5, 2008 @ 10:18 PM
liquidlexus

I was disappointed with this movie, just because I had some pretty high hopes for it despite mixed reviews. I felt as though they went from a comedy/action flick to a somewhat off kilter melodrama at the tip of a hat. If they wanted this to work, they had to flesh out the plot more. The whole Charlize Theron/Will Smith connection did NOT work for me whatsoever, and those who saw the movie know what I mean.

That being said Will Smith owns his role and is one of the lone bright spots of the film. He is certainly of the best actors we have right now and his charisma is spot on. I also liked Jason Bateman as well, his comedic timing was spot on.

They never explained the whole eagle thing did they? And all of a sudden at the end, Will Smith has a big ass eagle with him fighting crime.
July 5, 2008 @ 11:07 PM
krn_zmb

i think ur being a little over dramatic.
If you had a sense of good movies, you could tell that the movie wasn't gonna be great from the start.
July 5, 2008 @ 11:11 PM
Daws

best part in the movie.

"Well you should sue McDonalds, cas they fucked you up"

lawl
I was surprised they dropped the F-bomb in a PG-13 movie
July 5, 2008 @ 11:38 PM
liquidlexus

i think ur being a little over dramatic.
If you had a sense of good movies, you could tell that the movie wasn't gonna be great from the start.

i dont quite understand where your coming from but to each his own.
Trust me, I think I have a "sense" for good movies, but maybe thats just preference. I dont think that any movie has the right to be terrible and i didnt expect it to be like this. Hancock was not that good.

If you have a sense for good movies and u knew it wasent going to be great from the start....why did u pay to watch it?

no beef or anything but just wondering.
July 6, 2008 @ 03:49 AM
krn_zmb

Because im okay with watching movies that arent GREAT.
You need to watch all movies in order to grab all aspects of all different kinds of movies

It was an okay movie like i thought it would be from the moment i watched the trailer. Like i said before i wasnt disappointed because i knew from the beginning that it wouldnt be a film that would greatly impress me.

But it wasnt a bad movie to me. I was very content with it.
July 6, 2008 @ 03:54 AM
DonPedro

it was an ok movie but the villians fucking sucked balls.
July 6, 2008 @ 04:12 AM
DREWKKAKE

lol.. if it were another god person to be a villain.. they would just have a super person fight and in the end because hancock cant remember his past, he pulls through and defeats them. or some bullshit.

but i loled@the fact they were just regular dudes. and when they were like "we need to get our power back" and he held out his hook, i laughed my ass off.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

July 6, 2008 @ 10:36 AM
Drebrooklyn

^^^word
July 6, 2008 @ 11:26 AM
southwest55

I agree about will making a comedy.I forgot how funny he actually was i watched the episode of fresh prince when ashley dropped out of bel-air acamadmy yesterday.Classic.Will is a funny dude.
July 6, 2008 @ 01:38 PM
krn_zmb

lol.. if it were another god person to be a villain.. they would just have a super person fight and in the end because hancock cant remember his past, he pulls through and defeats them. or some bullshit.

but i loled@the fact they were just regular dudes. and when they were like "we need to get our power back" and he held out his hook, i laughed my ass off.

it was very Superman Returns getting his ass beat by regular people due to some fact that caused them to become weak.
July 6, 2008 @ 02:59 PM
Drebrooklyn

not really...i think they were going for a more human like superhero type
July 7, 2008 @ 02:43 AM
krn_zmb

i think it was very superman like.
well just the part where he loses his powers and get his ass beat by a mortal part.
July 7, 2008 @ 07:21 PM
scfdefinit

Yeah I agree the plot twist was a little whack but you didn't expect him to just change his ways and then save people for the rest of the movie did you? They needed to do something and I thought the twist was a decent attempt. It was a good movie conceptually but it could have been executed better. Overall it was enjoyable but nothing mind blowing.
July 7, 2008 @ 08:18 PM
vinhhhh

Just watched this movie yesterday and realized.

Where's the Will Smith songs? But... I thought it was a pretty good movie. Jason Bateman = Win.
July 7, 2008 @ 10:00 PM
SoleFresh87

i think the story was wack , like they should have explain and little bit more in detail of where he came from beside having a table conversation ..the power back scene with the inmates was kinda weird for some reason...i really thought he would have just been acting with the regular people like the first scene with the cop chase ...more of those type of scenes

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

July 7, 2008 @ 10:09 PM
GP La Flare

it was allright id wait for dvd if you havent seen it yet
July 8, 2008 @ 12:38 AM
Vancouver

I was expecting a lot out of this movie. kinda let me down.
July 9, 2008 @ 05:14 AM
Voyager

saw this movie yesterday, a superhero that is as strong as hancock makes it difficult to create a good plot and plot was pretty bad, but because of the good jokes it was worth it.
who's mike ebbs?? the guy that say something about hancocks dress in the end?

if hancock wouldn't have given up drinking, the movie would be 10times better

this hypebeast is wearing Jordan's I
July 9, 2008 @ 05:50 AM
Liquid

^ lol yea he did wear bred 1's(i think, i dont remember) for alot of the movie

but yea, i thought it would be an awesome movie, then i heard the reviews and i got kinda iffy about going to see it, but imo it seemed too good to turn down and im glad i didnt. The plot took a slight cheesy dip towards the end and kind of sulked there for a minute but it recovered well and the ending was great. I was very satisfied with the movie, and ended up laughing much more than i thought i would...I'd recommend it, but im kinda biased i guess cuz Smith's one of my favorite actors

Richard Cumming: word if your dick aint wet 24/7 you’re a simp. if theres no pussy around bess b’lee dat i got my dick in a glass of water

July 9, 2008 @ 08:01 AM
Zaxxon216

lawl
I was surprised they dropped the F-bomb in a PG-13 movie

you are allowed to say fuck once in a pg-13 movie
July 9, 2008 @ 12:46 PM
jay3091

When Charlize Theoron became a super hero, that's when the movie went down hill for me.
July 12, 2008 @ 06:00 PM
tRick

When Charlize Theoron became a super hero, that's when the movie went down hill for me.

co-sign
i still enjoyed it overall.

mike epps is pretty hilarious at the end. let me leave in a good mood
July 12, 2008 @ 11:09 PM
Toby

I enjoyed this movie. It was funny at some parts, but I have to admit that the plot sucked! Worth a watch though even if it's just for Will Smith.
July 12, 2008 @ 11:12 PM
jay3091

That was the best part of the movie
July 13, 2008 @ 10:54 AM
H. Drew

y'all are retarted hancock was a good summer movie, and it was funny as fuck. "you should sue mcdonalds cause they fucked you up."

http://theurbanerenaissance.com/ http://theurbanerenaissance.tumblr.com/

July 14, 2008 @ 02:06 AM
PandaOs

i hated the "twist" it was better when he was drunk

Please login first to reply.