Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 14, 2011 @ 10:33 PM
JStorm803

Breaking Bad got renewed for a 5th and Final Season
tv.ign.com/articles/118/1187824p1.html

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

August 14, 2011 @ 10:33 PM
PTSAI

Why does it matter? (serious question, wondering if you think it serves a purpose on the show)

Nah, no purpose. Just wondering if the casting people fucked up or something.
I was kinda hoping for a bad guy that wasn't Hispanic thou... That would be chill of they had like an Asian gang or somethin but it prob wouldnt be realistic
August 14, 2011 @ 10:50 PM
Constellations

lol theyre in new mexico doe

\X/

August 15, 2011 @ 12:58 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

Broad who was rapping while Jesse and Mike were making their rounds.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiQ7S38nKog
August 15, 2011 @ 12:59 AM
ReZ

Final Season

godamnit
August 15, 2011 @ 03:48 AM
hctr.

My ♥♥♥♥♥ Walt givin' it to da bitch. Dat's wassup cool
August 15, 2011 @ 08:06 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

god this episode, so much gold:

walt fuckin skylar and wanting her less after remembering beneke
jesse/mike montage
that dinner scene with walt helping hank and hurting himself through pride, that long part where he's just pouring wine
August 15, 2011 @ 10:03 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

he wants jesse to feel like he's worth something, giving him purpose. see how jesse doesn't seem as fucked up as usual at the end, talking to walt? two birds with one stone: at the same time as making jesse stop being all nihilistic, they're getting him on their side, as walt continues to be kind of a dickhead to him.
August 15, 2011 @ 01:50 PM
jaded

anyone understand why gus set up jesse like that? i can't make sense of it. was it a test of his loyalty or some shit?

he wants jesse to feel like he's worth something, giving him purpose. see how jesse doesn't seem as fucked up as usual at the end, talking to walt? two birds with one stone: at the same time as making jesse stop being all nihilistic, they're getting him on their side, as walt continues to be kind of a dickhead to him.

This.

Jesse was on a downward spiral, and Gus came up with a way to give him purpose again.

Also, I like how they showed a sketch of Victor in this episode. I always felt like Gus killed him for showing up at Gale's apartment and this confirmed it.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 15, 2011 @ 02:20 PM
TwiggyDig

I'm pissed Walt is moving back in, I know it's good for appearances sake, but that bitch and walt will NOT get along in the long run.

Also, first half of the episode was intense, i think the episode was the best of the season so far
August 15, 2011 @ 02:28 PM
Beach2theBay

I'm pissed Walt is moving back in, I know it's good for appearances sake, but that bitch and walt will NOT get along in the long run.

Also it puts the family at risk. Look what happened last time Gus was going to kill Walt. I forgot who I had that argument with about the family being killed but I guess we'll see next week! I still say there's no way the family will ever be hurt. Maybe Walt Jr. will OD on meth or some shit but they're not gonna kill them.
August 15, 2011 @ 03:28 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

i thought after the premiere gus was gonna be losing control but he seems to be going back to his "more flies with honey" thing. could come to it where there's a vote and walt is alone and he has no more cards to play.
August 15, 2011 @ 04:22 PM
JStorm803

Wonder if they'll show how Victor and Mike got to be a crew, seems like he would have been a cop.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

August 15, 2011 @ 05:01 PM
jaded

Also it puts the family at risk. Look what happened last time Gus was going to kill Walt. I forgot who I had that argument with about the family being killed but I guess we'll see next week! I still say there's no way the family will ever be hurt. Maybe Walt Jr. will OD on meth or some shit but they're not gonna kill them.

Walter Jr. isn't going to OD on meth, they have never even implied that Walter Jr. was getting into trouble or spending time with those kinds of people. He's clueless about all that stuff.

August 15, 2011 @ 07:01 PM
no1deasoriginal

YOU ARE NOT THE GUY!

and, wtf was Walts 'genius' motive at the dinner party anyway?
August 15, 2011 @ 07:10 PM
Beach2theBay

Walter Jr. isn't going to OD on meth, they have never even implied that Walter Jr. was getting into trouble or spending time with those kinds of people. He's clueless about all that stuff.

Wrong. Remember when he got caught buying beer when Walt and Skylar broke up. He's been chill this season so far but I don't think it's far fetched. Maybe not this season but it could happen.
August 15, 2011 @ 07:47 PM
dalek

YOU ARE NOT THE GUY!

He was drunk. I don't think there really was a motive behind it.
August 15, 2011 @ 08:22 PM
dalek

Okay...

My friend and I always thought this part was hilarious:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhUNrpX8Rx4

It was from Season 1. Then, in Season 3 when Jesse first goes to the lab, he sings it again(0:50):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cht_o-VaaFE

Then, last night, he sang it twice!

I don't know why I love it so much, but I do.
August 15, 2011 @ 09:12 PM
Constellations

hhhmmmmm. strange motif. WHAT COULD IT MEAN?

\X/

August 16, 2011 @ 03:06 PM
Bobby

I love this show I've watched all episodes in two weeks time and now I hate waiting every week.
August 16, 2011 @ 03:52 PM
jaded

Wrong. Remember when he got caught buying beer when Walt and Skylar broke up. He's been chill this season so far but I don't think it's far fetched. Maybe not this season but it could happen.

lol, he got in trouble for buying beer, not crystal meth. Nothing about his character makes me think he'll fall into drugs. I'd be surprised to even see the writers go in that direction, as it would be way too cliche.

August 16, 2011 @ 06:03 PM
FameUs

just started watching this. Halfway thru season 2. Shit is dope
August 16, 2011 @ 06:13 PM
Pierre

i wanna watch this shit so bad but i cant watch like one episode at a time and wait a whole week. I need like 3 or 4 episodes back to back. Have to wait for the rerun marathon. Plus i missed the first 3 episodes of this season. I'm sad..
August 16, 2011 @ 07:08 PM
The Fiasco

i wanna watch this shit so bad but i cant watch like one episode at a time and wait a whole week. I need like 3 or 4 episodes back to back. Have to wait for the rerun marathon. Plus i missed the first 3 episodes of this season. I'm sad..

torrent bro.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

August 16, 2011 @ 09:23 PM
Beach2theBay

lol, he got in trouble for buying beer, not crystal meth. Nothing about his character makes me think he'll fall into drugs. I'd be surprised to even see the writers go in that direction, as it would be way too cliche.

I'm saying I think it could happen. Walt Jr. somehow gets wrapped up in it and dies or some shit.
August 16, 2011 @ 10:02 PM
jaded

I'm saying I think it could happen. Walt Jr. somehow gets wrapped up in it and dies or some shit.

I really think that's too cliche for the writers to even get close to.

August 16, 2011 @ 10:25 PM
TheAbstrakt

skylar is such a nuisance. walters on some real shit right now, and she just pops up every 5 minutes talking about that damn carwash
August 20, 2011 @ 08:53 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb7SWFgSf7o

walt fuckin things up last episode reminded me of this
August 20, 2011 @ 09:11 PM
Shiri

YOU ARE NOT THE GUY!

Walt has always craved the credit his chemistry deserves. He didn't like the idea of Hank giving Gale the credit for the blue meth when it was his invention when he knew he was a better chemist than Gale. His pride in his work has pretty much set the collision course for his downfall. This has always been bubbling at the surface. From my perspective Walt resents never following through with his chemistry and is using meth production as a way of finally getting recognition for the brilliant mind he is. He simply doesn't care right now that it's illegal. The recognition of making the best meth ever is more important.

By the way, here's an interesting perspective. There's a book called "If it's purple someone's going to die". It's a concept that color represents a lot in visual story telling. Purple is often used by cinematographers and producers to convey death. If you all noticed when Walt was pouring the wine in Hanks kitchen, everything around him was purple. I don't think this was at all in unintentional as it's just to obvious. I think a lead character is going to die at the end of this season.

Finally just my perspective on Jessie and Gus's motives. I think Gus would prefer Walt out of the picture and sees him more of a liability than Jessie, despite Jessies drug problems. I think his set in motion Jessie to take over from Walt as the lead.

http://blog.careyciuro.com

August 21, 2011 @ 09:12 PM
The Music Man

I am the one who knocks!!! cool cool cool

Please login first to reply.