Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 1, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
JStorm803

I also loved how wrong Marie was while she was talking with Skyler and Walt was right there in the kitchen with her. 

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

October 1, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
Beach2theBay

I also loved how wrong Marie was while she was talking with Skyler and Walt was right there in the kitchen with her. 
She also said he's not a criminal mastermind. She's a classic nosey, dumb bitch.
October 1, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
desab

Why didnt the nazi check his trunk? 
Other than that, perfect ending.
October 1, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
Beach2theBay

Why didnt the nazi check his trunk? 
Other than that, perfect ending.
Well he would have never let Walt go to his trunk so there wasn't need to. He should have gotten mad at Walt when Walt didn't pull into the parking spot like he said though.
October 1, 2013 @ 04:48 AM
goldANDsacks

Ending was too clean for me. It was cool but from the start Vince kept claiming that there would be repercussions for his actions. And him dying in a meth lab from self inflicted gun shot wounds to a soft rock song seemed to clean for me. I wanted him to die violently and for someone to enjoy killing him. I thought Jesse was bout it bout it, but nah. But for the Golden Age of television it was a story book ending. I just dont think niggas like Walt who have fucked up so many lives deserve closure from his (former) loved ones. 
bringthedownvotesicanfeeltheshitstormcoming
I think it was a perfect ending because there were repercussions and closure. The repercussions being he left his family in ruins, his son hates him, got Hank killed. EVERYone who encountered Walt through this entire show was effected by him, mostly negatively. 

The closure he got with his family sufficed for Walt cause he knows it's a lost cause, but it wouldn't have for anybody else (who actually did it for their family) to see what a terrible state and situation he left them in. However at this point Walt reveals that not only was he earning money for his family, but he stayed in the drug game because he actually enjoyed it. The only real closure any normal person could rationalize Walt getting was with his sky blue meth, which because he tied up all the loose ends by killing everyone who could cook it (except Jesse), he's going to get credit for it and the Heisenberg legacy will live on.

As for Jesse, you gotta remember he was never into killing people. The only reason he killed people (except Todd) was because Walt told him to. At this point, Jesse is done with it all. I forget what episode, but Jesse tells Walt on the phone, "I'm never doing anything you say ever again." When Walt says "I want this" in regards to Jesse shooting him, Jesse only sees it as another favor to Walt, so he doesn't pull the trigger
EXACTLY. Jesse is a loyally defiant. has always been. refusing to shoot Walt after he asks him to is probably the best way to show this. i was almost expecting Jesse to say "do it yourself.... bitch" then walk off. that would have probably been silly, but it's the most Jesse Pinkman thing he could have done.  
October 1, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
goldANDsacks

you would think todd would react hella fast and mow down jesse and walt but dat niglet just staring at the window like

I saw it a little different, the way he stared out the window after having his whole crew gunned down was an initial look of dismay and astonishment but it seemingly changed into an awestruck-like admiration for Walt with the way he addressed him, "Mr. White..." It made me realize how fucked in the head Todd is smh.
EXACTLY. Todd has no loyalty or morals. he just does things. he didn't see it as "they just killed my crew". he saw it as "a whole bunch of people just got taken out". 
October 1, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
goldANDsacks

So why do you guys think Walt wanted Jesse to kill him?
Walt didn't want Jesse to kill him. he just wanted Jesse to do whatever Jesse wanted. to give him the option. something he hadn't ever done the whole series. 
October 1, 2013 @ 08:35 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

I'm going to order myself a cup of chamomile tea and soy milk 1 day.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 1, 2013 @ 09:14 AM
bs93

Best show I have ever seen. 
October 1, 2013 @ 09:38 AM
drtmcgrt

lol fuck man it feels like a family member just died or something

CRIED

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

October 1, 2013 @ 04:04 PM
Black Manta

I'm going to order myself a cup of chamomile tea and soy milk 1 day.
Don't forget the stevia.

LTE bands will make her dance.

October 2, 2013 @ 05:54 AM
October 2, 2013 @ 06:46 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/18-fun-easter-eggs-in-the-breaking-bad-series-finale?bffb

18 Fun Easter Eggs, Callbacks, And Moments Of Really Cool Symmetry From The “Breaking Bad” Finale

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 2, 2013 @ 07:55 PM
ndrew

xpost form the vid and gif thread.

www.headhunterla.com

October 2, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
Moises Arias

who is your favorite breaking bad villain? Mines got to be the infamous fly. 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

October 2, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
Rekuso

ig quinnrekuso

October 3, 2013 @ 09:07 PM
jaded

I don't know if you guys have seen it, but there is a theory floating around that everything actually ended for Walt when he's in the Volvo and the cops flashing lights can be seen through the snow on the car. From there, some people believe the rest of what we saw is just Walt's fantasy of how he would've finished it all, which is why it went so perfectly. Something to think about I guess.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 3, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
chief

I don't know if you guys have seen it, but there is a theory floating around that everything actually ended for Walt when he's in the Volvo and the cops flashing lights can be seen through the snow on the car. From there, some people believe the rest of what we saw is just Walt's fantasy of how he would've finished it all, which is why it went so perfectly. Something to think about I guess.
I saw that. I'm just gonna let that continue being a theory unless Vince Gilligan says otherwise.

I've realized that all the other times Walt tried to come up with a solution to something, only to have a shit storm to follow, he was acting out of fear of death. This time it was for pure redemption. He didn't fear death, so his moves were more calculated during his final act.

•••

October 3, 2013 @ 10:26 PM
chief

Also I found something about Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, because they don't put shit in this show if it doesn't have meaning. I haven't seen the movie but this is a quote from Mr. Magorium before he dies:

--"When King Lear dies in Act V, do you know what Shakespeare has written? He's written "He dies." That's all, nothing more. No fanfare, no metaphor, no brilliant final words. The culmination of the most influential work of dramatic literature is "He dies." It takes Shakespeare, a genius, to come up with "He dies." And yet every time I read those two words, I find myself overwhelmed with dysphoria. And I know it's only natural to be sad, but not because of the words "He dies." but because of the life we saw prior to the words. I've lived all five of my acts, Mahoney, and I am not asking you to be happy that I must go. I'm only asking that you turn the page, continue reading... and let the next story begin. And if anyone asks what became of me, you relate my life in all its wonder, and end it with a simple and modest "He died."--

"I know it's only natural to be sad, but not because of the words "He dies." but because of the life we saw prior to the words." - I think this sums up how everyone was feeling at the end

"I've lived all five of my acts, Mahony..." - 5 seasons 

"And if anyone asks what became of me, you relate my life in all its wonder..." - Just like Walt wanted his Heisenberg legacy to live on

•••

October 4, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
It's Only Hype

Also I found something about Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, because they don't put shit in this show if it doesn't have meaning. I haven't seen the movie but this is a quote from Mr. Magorium before he dies:

--"When King Lear dies in Act V, do you know what Shakespeare has written? He's written "He dies." That's all, nothing more. No fanfare, no metaphor, no brilliant final words. The culmination of the most influential work of dramatic literature is "He dies." It takes Shakespeare, a genius, to come up with "He dies." And yet every time I read those two words, I find myself overwhelmed with dysphoria. And I know it's only natural to be sad, but not because of the words "He dies." but because of the life we saw prior to the words. I've lived all five of my acts, Mahoney, and I am not asking you to be happy that I must go. I'm only asking that you turn the page, continue reading... and let the next story begin. And if anyone asks what became of me, you relate my life in all its wonder, and end it with a simple and modest "He died."--

"I know it's only natural to be sad, but not because of the words "He dies." but because of the life we saw prior to the words." - I think this sums up how everyone was feeling at the end

"I've lived all five of my acts, Mahony..." - 5 seasons 

"And if anyone asks what became of me, you relate my life in all its wonder..." - Just like Walt wanted his Heisenberg legacy to live on
good find man. getting #emotional now
October 4, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
Bet

If you guys are in a drought with out some good tv now that breaking bad is over I suggest checking out Homeland just finished up the first season and it is really solid.
October 4, 2013 @ 01:41 PM
Pantic

If you guys are in a drought with out some good tv now that breaking bad is over I suggest checking out Homeland just finished up the first season and it is really solid.
Fell off after the first season tho, but yeah first 1 is great
October 4, 2013 @ 02:47 PM
NapoleonComplex

homeland lost my interest when Abu Nazir showed up in some industrial complex outside of Baltimore. Like i understand its a television show but what kind of "Terrorist Leader" actually comes to the United States? no sense of realism from the writing staff at all. Very half ass'd attempt to bring closure to the brain washing of Brody thing. Im just waiting for The Americans to come back. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

October 4, 2013 @ 04:43 PM
jaded

Low Winter Sun has been pretty good. It's not Breaking Bad, but it's a solid cop drama.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 4, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Breaking Bad is basically the modern version of Greek Tragedy 

It's hard to imagine all of those events occurred over the course of 2 years in the show. From a reluctant chemistry high school teacher to the drug kingpin of New Mexico named Heseinberg

It's oddly refreshing to see Jesse and Walter together smiling...

October 5, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
slytendencies

Watched the finale for the second time today, only flaw was no one gave Lydia the D
October 5, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
Seventy

This real obituary showed up in the Albuquerque Journal newspaper today. RIP.
October 5, 2013 @ 07:52 PM
chief

You guys only think it's great cause everybody else does. You're just conforming to what somebody likes and not even realizing it. 
On the review aggregator website Metacritic, the first season scored 74/100, the second season scored 85/100, the third season scored 89/100 the fourth season scored 96/100, and the fifth season scored 99/100.

9.5/10 - IMDb

9/10 - TV.com

During the final season, the show also received praise from George R. R. Martin, author of the A Song of Fire and Ice novels, particularly the episode "Ozymandias" and commenting that "Walter White is a bigger monster than anyone in Westeros."

Seth Amitin of IGN stated, "This final batch of Breaking Bad is one of the best run of episodes TV has ever offered."

Yeah this show is clearly terrible. Sucks for you, you're missing out on excellent television

•••

October 5, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
jawesome

lmfaoooo

Let's be real, season 2 and 3 put me to sleep more times than I could remember. 1, 4, and 5 are straight.

Instagram: prxsh

October 8, 2013 @ 03:00 AM

Please login first to reply.