Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 30, 2013 @ 10:33 AM
Pantic

Fuck Dexter Morgan, fuck Stringer Bell, fuck Omar Little, fuck Nucky Thompson and fuck Tony Soprano,
Walter is the baddest tv criminal of all time cool
perfectly satisfying ending, honestly had everything i wanted (especially Todd's death)
September 30, 2013 @ 01:58 PM
cernio

how do i carry on with life now? god dam that was satisfying but now im too sad
September 30, 2013 @ 02:04 PM
NapoleonComplex

Ending was too clean for me. It was cool but from the start Vince kept claiming that there would be repercussions for his actions. And him dying in a meth lab from self inflicted gun shot wounds to a soft rock song seemed to clean for me. I wanted him to die violently and for someone to enjoy killing him. I thought Jesse was bout it bout it, but nah. But for the Golden Age of television it was a story book ending. I just dont think niggas like Walt who have fucked up so many lives deserve closure from his (former) loved ones. 
bringthedownvotesicanfeeltheshitstormcoming

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

September 30, 2013 @ 02:30 PM
NZOO

Jesse is still a bitch ass nigga.

Don't badmind me.

September 30, 2013 @ 02:49 PM
jmac100394

So why do you guys think Walt wanted Jesse to kill him?
He wanted to finally give Jesse a choice to do what he wanted instead of being controlled by everyone he ever met.  
September 30, 2013 @ 03:46 PM
francois-hollande

suspended

wtf wheres saul goodman ?

I saw the name of bob odenkirk at the beginning of the episode and I felt excited, but finally Vince gilligan trapped me that mofo
September 30, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
marymollylucy

Walter White is the realest to ever live. I'm glad that he went out on his own terms and no one had the satisfaction of killing him. What a brilliant show.

Rest In Peace
Absolutely beautiful. The show ended right where it was suppose to. Not too short with a bunch of unanswered questions, not to long with a bunch of filler
September 30, 2013 @ 05:26 PM
Belak

you would think todd would react hella fast and mow down jesse and walt but dat niglet just staring at the window like

I saw it a little different, the way he stared out the window after having his whole crew gunned down was an initial look of dismay and astonishment but it seemingly changed into an awestruck-like admiration for Walt with the way he addressed him, "Mr. White..." It made me realize how fucked in the head Todd is smh.
September 30, 2013 @ 05:27 PM
jaded

wtf wheres saul goodman ?

I saw the name of bob odenkirk at the beginning of the episode and I felt excited, but finally Vince gilligan trapped me that mofo
The opening credits include Dean Norris, too. Were you expecting Hank to be back from the dead?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 30, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
Bet

Dean Norris made an appearance though, the flash back to Walt's birthday party about getting some spice in his life or whatever he said.
September 30, 2013 @ 05:49 PM
Pantic

It made me realize how fucked in the head Todd is smh.
Jesus thats late
September 30, 2013 @ 06:04 PM
chief

Ending was too clean for me. It was cool but from the start Vince kept claiming that there would be repercussions for his actions. And him dying in a meth lab from self inflicted gun shot wounds to a soft rock song seemed to clean for me. I wanted him to die violently and for someone to enjoy killing him. I thought Jesse was bout it bout it, but nah. But for the Golden Age of television it was a story book ending. I just dont think niggas like Walt who have fucked up so many lives deserve closure from his (former) loved ones. 
bringthedownvotesicanfeeltheshitstormcoming
I think it was a perfect ending because there were both repercussions and closure. The repercussions being that he left his family in ruins, his son hates him, got Hank killed. EVERYone who encountered Walt through this entire show was effected by him, mostly negatively. 

The closure he got with his family sufficed for Walt cause he knows it's a lost cause, but it wouldn't have for anybody else (who actually did it for their family) to see what a terrible state and situation he left them in. However at this point Walt reveals that not only was he earning money for his family, but he stayed in the drug game because he actually enjoyed it. The only real closure any normal person could rationalize Walt getting was with his sky blue meth, which because he tied up all the loose ends by killing everyone who could cook it (except Jesse), he's going to get credit for it and the Heisenberg legacy will live on.

As for Jesse, you gotta remember he was never into killing people. The only reason he killed people (except Todd) was because Walt told him to. At this point, Jesse is done with it all. I forget what episode, but Jesse tells Walt on the phone, "I'm never doing anything you say ever again." When Walt says "I want this" in regards to Jesse shooting him, Jesse only sees it as another favor to Walt, so he doesn't pull the trigger

•••

September 30, 2013 @ 06:12 PM
JStorm803

=( that flashback to the pilot.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

September 30, 2013 @ 06:53 PM
jawesome

Niggas wanting a spinoff are generic as hell. Y'all the ones killing classics of everything.

Everything ended perfectly, only thing I'd have wished was things ended better between him and his wife. My mans Mr. White never got that love really.

Instagram: prxsh

September 30, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
╒rozzy

Such a perfect finale...
Love that Macgyver looking contraption for his M60, I just couldn't imagine Walt going down with a gun in his hand like Scarface lol. 

September 30, 2013 @ 07:33 PM
playboyxxx

todd was actually a great character, like him or not. he got shit done and was relatively reasonable about everything he did.

pink like hamilton

September 30, 2013 @ 07:52 PM
Beach2theBay

todd was actually a great character, like him or not. he got shit done and was relatively reasonable about everything he did.
Yeah he was just a little boy who saw too much shit growing up. I read an interview the guy who played Uncle Jack did. He said he and the actor who played Todd made up a back story about Todd having a drug addict mom and Uncle Jack rescuing him from that life. 
September 30, 2013 @ 08:24 PM
jaded

Dean Norris made an appearance though, the flash back to Walt's birthday party about getting some spice in his life or whatever he said.
My point is that the opening credits are set for the cast, it doesn't mean that the person credited is going to appear in that episode. Bob Odenkirk had no reason to be in this episode.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 30, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
Belak

It made me realize how fucked in the head Todd is smh.
Jesus thats late
I always knew Todd was a fucked character, it's just I felt that scene made it blatantly obvious. He's honestly the scariest character in this whole series, you can't read him whatsoever. I think the scene where Walt jumps in on Lydia and Todd's meeting is the first time I saw him totally uncomposed.
September 30, 2013 @ 08:50 PM
Flynt Flossy

Can't wait untill enough time has passed for me to forget some of the details of the show so i can go back and rewatch this series
September 30, 2013 @ 08:54 PM
unemployed

what if walt isnt dead?
September 30, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
Beach2theBay

what if walt isnt dead?
Definitely dead but if not he's in jail because the cops came.
September 30, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
yeahbutstill

finale was great

rip breaking bad

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

September 30, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
Rekuso

Yeah he was just a little boy who saw too much shit growing up. I read an interview the guy who played Uncle Jack did. He said he and the actor who played Todd made up a back story about Todd having a drug addict mom and Uncle Jack rescuing him from that life. 
you have a link to this interview by any chance? sounds interesting

http://instagram.com/quinnrekuso

September 30, 2013 @ 11:40 PM
Bet

I am excited for the 2 hour documentary 
September 30, 2013 @ 11:52 PM
ManyHenny

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/breaking-bad--star-michael-bowen-on-becoming-uncle-jack---i-nearly-killed-myself--150629521.html

Great interview, btw. Did not know that Michael Bowen (Uncle Jack) was in so many great films (usually as side characters).
October 1, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
htx

October 1, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
Pantic

Niggas wanting a spinoff are generic as hell. Y'all the ones killing classics of everything.

Everything ended perfectly, only thing I'd have wished was things ended better between him and his wife. My mans Mr. White never got that love really.
Ah but look how Skylar smiled behind him when he was standing by their daughter. Not gonna lie that shit made me weak
October 1, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
kbos

I feel like at the end you could see she still loved him though by the way she looked at him and respected him and delt with him seeing the baby.   
October 1, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
Beach2theBay

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/breaking-bad--star-michael-bowen-on-becoming-uncle-jack---i-nearly-killed-myself--150629521.html

Please login first to reply.