Breaking Bad

September 23, 2013 @ 09:04:07 AM
was it the first half of season 5 that was represented at the emmys tonight? if so they are about to clean up next year

•••

September 23, 2013 @ 10:24:14 AM
damn breaking bad got me spoiled as fuck. just started watching the wire and people say this show is good as fuck, and i think it is, but breaking bad > the wire. ima be watching all good shows and comparing how that shit is to breaking bad from now on.
September 23, 2013 @ 10:44:40 AM
spot on analysis right here.

"Heisenberg" is a brand that Walter created, just like "Gray Matter"... and by seeing this interview, Walter realizes that he has lost control of the Heisenberg brand, just like he did with Gray Matter. Others stand to make millions off of his creation, just like before... he has to act now.The Heisenberg brand is his and if it can't be used to provide for his family, he is going to do what ever it takes to make sure no one ever profits from it again.
September 23, 2013 @ 14:42:32 PM
damn breaking bad got me spoiled as fuck. just started watching the wire and people say this show is good as fuck, and i think it is, but breaking bad > the wire. ima be watching all good shows and comparing how that shit is to breaking bad from now on.
You out your fucking mind lol, this show is good but na The Wire still stands high.

Don't badmind me.

September 23, 2013 @ 15:38:14 PM
You out your fucking mind lol, this show is good but na The Wire still stands high.
The Wire was the first philosophical/psychological series I ever watched. I never caught that shit cause I was still a youngin when Bodie was running the terraces. But the checkers scene where Dee is teaching him about the pawns and shit and then 4 seasons later he dies like a pawn. Greatest symbolism in television history. Go back and rewatch The Wire shit was ahead of its time. The Wire> Breaking Bad, and thats not a knock to Vince Gilligan at all but The Wire is too fucking good. Just too many black actors to win an emmy. Bubbles best addict in television history makes all of the addicts in breaking bad look like bitches. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

September 23, 2013 @ 15:54:55 PM
My question is why they haven't traced the call Hank made to Marie from the desert before he and Gomie died. That's a big hole in the story to me.
i dont think you can trace an old cell phone call. you can triangulate the call while it's being used, but not afterwards. 
September 23, 2013 @ 16:03:53 PM
Too bad David Simon is the saltiest/most ungrateful guy in the industry. Guy seems to hate a large portion of the fanbase of his own masterpiece. 

September 23, 2013 @ 17:41:09 PM
God damn... I really hope Jesse gets to kill Todd in a very brutal way next week
September 23, 2013 @ 19:02:07 PM
Last episode might be cliffhangers left up to our imagination. 

Don't badmind me.

September 23, 2013 @ 19:17:47 PM
Last episode might be cliffhangers left up to our imagination. 
vince gilligan said there was nothing ambiguous about the ending. I think he is someone who wanted closure more than anybody just listening to him in his interviews, since this whole thing is his "baby"

•••

September 23, 2013 @ 21:22:09 PM
that was nice but its screwed up.

Too repetitive. So, the story will end up with Jack and the nazis as the main villains ? Gilligan introduced them in the middle of the last season and how can they rapidly growing like this ?

I think Gilligan had to deal with Gus and Mike. Their mafia were structured and  well established during 2 seasons. That was good and well thought. And very credible. 

But I guess Walt is coming back with that m63 rifle to end this.. 

And how can he kill them all in 50mn ? he has to kill the nazis, re arrange the situation with skyler and the justice, save jesse (or kill him). Lets not forget that he's alone. No mercenaries, no nazis, no Hank... (damn I cant believe he and stevie were killed, too damn sad).
September 23, 2013 @ 21:23:57 PM
And OMG I forgot, is this the funniest joke of all time ?

So there was a character, one of the best these last years, Saul Goodman, and this is how he's supposed to leave ?

I really hope that we'll see him next week. It cant be. Guy and Huell were so funny , I couldnt forgive Gilligan.
September 23, 2013 @ 21:35:39 PM
This shit better not and like The Sopranos. But here's my prediction, Walt lets the choppa sing for the nazis, ricin is for Todd, Walt turns himself in after to vindicate his family

Twitter: @KiddCoast

September 23, 2013 @ 21:39:16 PM

Too repetitive. So, the story will end up with Jack and the nazis as the main villains ? Gilligan introduced them in the middle of the last season and how can they rapidly growing like this ?

I think Gilligan had to deal with Gus and Mike. Their mafia were structured and  well established during 2 seasons. That was good and well thought. And very credible. 

But I guess Walt is coming back with that m63 rifle to end this.. 

And how can he kill them all in 50mn ? he has to kill the nazis, re arrange the situation with skyler and the justice, save jesse (or kill him). Lets not forget that he's alone. No mercenaries, no nazis, no Hank... (damn I cant believe he and stevie were killed, too damn sad).
Just like Gus was established, Walter came in and took his place. The Nazi's did just the same. When a top contender is taken down, there will always be someone to fill their place. It might be repetitive, but that's reality

•••

September 23, 2013 @ 21:40:41 PM
jaded
Forum Moderator

Walter got rid of Gus and there were 2 groups remaining. Todd and his uncle's crew got rid of the other group, so they are the last men standing. Since Walt wanted out, they wanted to become the new major meth distributors. Even though Todd worked with Walter, he wasn't able to reproduce the purity or color that made their meth famous internationally, so they tried to get Walter to cook again by saying they'd kill Jesse in exchange for his services. When that didn't pan out and they took his money and called it even, they kept Jesse to cook for them. I don't think any of that is far fetched or happening too quickly.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 23, 2013 @ 21:53:20 PM

I was thinking the same thing. I don't like the fact that the final villain wasn't around from the seasons 1 - 4. i wish the final boss had been a resurgent cartel leader or something instead. i was thinking maybe they were saving that so Walt could enlist the Cartel somehow to take out Jack's crew in the finale, but i doubt that's happening now. 
September 23, 2013 @ 23:26:25 PM

LOL AT THIS SCENE fucking puts on the heisinberg hat like a G but runs back
September 23, 2013 @ 23:44:17 PM
why did walt call the dea at the end?

ig quinnandres

September 23, 2013 @ 23:57:56 PM
jaded
Forum Moderator
why did walt call the dea at the end?
After talking to Walt Jr., he was just going to give up and turn himself in. Then, while he was sitting at the bar, he saw his former partners from Gray Matter on Charlie Rose saying that he had nothing to do with the start of their company other than the name, which infuriated Walter and inspired him to finish what he started. He doesn't want to be sweet and kind and everyone's doormat. He's Heisenberg now, and he wants to be recognized for his work, regardless of the fact that it's a criminal empire.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 24, 2013 @ 00:56:02 AM
Can't beleive theres only 1 more to go, go hard walt

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

September 24, 2013 @ 01:21:16 AM
thank god that bartender decided to change the channel

•••

September 24, 2013 @ 02:17:42 AM
Relive that moment (while the video's still up)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnt6_y8qt7s

LTE bands will make her dance.

September 24, 2013 @ 02:23:42 AM
The intro music played in that scene smokeyface
September 24, 2013 @ 04:06:42 AM

all about this right here
Best part of the episode
September 24, 2013 @ 04:07:43 AM
Also I think the ricin is for Elliot & Gretchen
September 24, 2013 @ 04:41:55 AM
Anyone catch Conan on 9/23? The whole cast was on and the overall theme was Breaking Bad.

8( x x )8

September 24, 2013 @ 07:44:45 AM
Anyone catch Conan on 9/23? The whole cast was on and the overall theme was Breaking Bad.

Will def check it out tonight online. Couldn't even watch the episode because the video kept stopping (streaming)... Great site for streaming certain series and films: http://megashare.info
September 24, 2013 @ 14:08:43 PM

Will def check it out tonight online. Couldn't even watch the episode because the video kept stopping (streaming)... Great site for streaming certain series and films: http://megashare.info
http://www.nowvideo.ch/video/b4c732a924664
September 24, 2013 @ 19:52:17 PM
September 24, 2013 @ 20:53:59 PM
^^ his jesse is on point.

but how the fuck does a homeless man keep up with breaking bad?

fag

Please login first to reply.
x