September 16, 2013 @ 02:31 PM
NapoleonComplex

"Look on my work, ye mighty, and despair."
powerful shit 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

September 16, 2013 @ 03:00 PM
rekuso

Jesse bout to murk Todd when Walt frees him
walt hates Jesse now, why would he free him? 
yeah, i'm pretty confused as to why walt gets the gun/ricin now. 
gif version

ig quinnrekuso

September 16, 2013 @ 03:37 PM
NZOO

Doesn't look like anyone is going to have an happy ending.

Don't badmind me.

September 16, 2013 @ 03:41 PM
jmac100394

That poem is so fitting for this episode it's scary
September 16, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
DREWKKAKE

holy balls. 

theres no way they arent going to hanks house. and i definitely thought walt jr was about to get stabbed during that family fight scene.

yeah walt is over being civil with jesse. theres no doubt that the gun is for uncle jack and crew. ricin is definitely for himself as insurance incase he doesnt get killed in the process of attacking them.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

September 16, 2013 @ 05:43 PM
Pantic

Where to start what to say, this is the best show ever made
September 16, 2013 @ 05:53 PM
JStorm803

I think we all want Walt to rescue Jesse.

I figure afterwards he was gonna turn himself in, then use the ricin on himself in prison.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

September 16, 2013 @ 06:07 PM
SilvioDante

I figure afterwards he was gonna turn himself in, then use the ricin on himself in prison.
Whaaaat? Fuck that i want jesse.

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

September 16, 2013 @ 06:36 PM
NeoGohan

This is the fucking darkest episode of this show to date. And I loved every single moment of it 
September 16, 2013 @ 06:51 PM
jaded

Up until last night's episode, I assumed that's how it would end, but after telling Jesse that he watched Jane die, I just don't see how that could be the plan anymore. Unless he does it as one final act of love for Jesse to prove that he always had his best interest at heart. But Hank wouldn't be dead if it wasn't for Jesse, so what would motivate Walt to help Jesse now?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 16, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
undercoverism

Up until last night's episode, I assumed that's how it would end, but after telling Jesse that he watched Jane die, I just don't see how that could be the plan anymore. Unless he does it as one final act of love for Jesse to prove that he always had his best interest at heart. But Hank wouldn't be dead if it wasn't for Jesse, so what would motivate Walt to help Jesse now?
Jesse being the only family he's got left?
September 16, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
jaded

This is the top comment on a YouTube preview of next week's episode:
"Walt kills uncle jack and the gang. poisons Lydia with ricin. rescues
Jesse then gives Jesse a gun to kill him with. It will end with Jesse
killing walt. Jesse leaves money for Walt jr and holly. The final scene
will be jesse waiting for a car to collect him, we think its sauls
contacts car . . . but andrea pulls up, brocks in the backseat - and
they drive into the sunset. that would be the perfect ending."

September 16, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
undercoverism

that sure as hell is a perfect ending (for the Jesse fans), but for Walt to try so hard and subsequently & willingly die? we all know that his ego Heisenberg is dead after that last episode (maybe even the gunshot reflection symbolization finished it off), but Walt isn't and won't too soon, he's too smart to be killed and he won't take the coward's way out, he's already taken the courage to leave his family behind and can easily start a new life with the world of opportunities ahead of him, from how we've seen him grow throughout the years, Walt doesn't play no shit, he's a man to take action (dat m60 tho), but only after he settles unfinished business. no doubt in my mind that the next episode is a flash forward, where the "52" Denny's scene starts even.
September 16, 2013 @ 07:38 PM
jaded

that sure as hell is a perfect ending (for the Jesse fans), but for Walt to try so hard and subsequently & willingly die? we all know that his ego Heisenberg is dead after that last episode (maybe even the gunshot reflection symbolization finished it off), but Walt isn't and won't too soon, he's too smart to be killed and he won't take the coward's way out, he's already taken the courage to leave his family behind and can easily start a new life with the world of opportunities ahead of him, from how we've seen him grow throughout the years, Walt doesn't play no shit, he's a man to take action (dat m60 tho), but only after he settles unfinished business. no doubt in my mind that the next episode is a flash forward, where the "52" Denny's scene starts even.
He's going to die anyways and he could never go back to his family. That's why he was crying during that final phone call. I don't know if he will ever see them again, so the last thing he was able to do to show his love for them is exonerate them of any guilt. He's not the type of person that is going to get a fresh start somewhere and never look back, which was made obvious by the fact that he returns home to get the Ricin in the first episode of this season. As long as he is around somewhere/anywhere, and these people are around, his family will be in danger. I really think he will go down with the ship.

September 16, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
undercoverism

that's true, lots of interesting speculation on reddit got me thinking a bunch of realistic and unrealistic possibilities, but we'll have to find out what Gilligan's got in store for us. boutta be another long week without BB. sad
September 16, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
marymollylucy

So its pretty safe to assume the m60 is for Todd and his crew... what about the ricin?
September 16, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
Pantic

The risin is for himself. He is dying, his family is against him, he lost his money. I think he wants to take out Todd and his uncle, then pop the Ricin so he doesen't have to deal with trials and prison his last few months alive.
September 16, 2013 @ 08:37 PM
goldANDsacks

holy balls. 

theres no way they arent going to hanks house. and i definitely thought walt jr was about to get stabbed during that family fight scene.

yeah walt is over being civil with jesse. theres no doubt that the gun is for uncle jack and crew. ricin is definitely for himself as insurance incase he doesnt get killed in the process of attacking them.
walt taking the ricin is stupid. him taking poison negates his ultimate trump card: terminal cancer. he's already on a timeline to die. there's no need for him to shorten it with ricin. it'd be lazy writing otherwise. 
September 16, 2013 @ 09:05 PM
chief

WALTER IS NOT GOING TO TAKE THE RICIN TO KILL HIMSELF. TAKING THE RICIN DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY KILL YOU. YOU ARE ALIVE 3-5 DAYS SUFFERING WITH FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS. IF HE WANTED TO KILL HIMSELF IMMEDIATELY HE'LL FIND A DIFFERENT WAY RATHER THAN JUST SUFFER FOR NO REASON.

•••

September 16, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
jaded

WALTER IS NOT GOING TO TAKE THE RICIN TO KILL HIMSELF. TAKING THE RICIN DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY KILL YOU. YOU ARE ALIVE 3-5 DAYS SUFFERING WITH FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS. IF HE WANTED TO KILL HIMSELF IMMEDIATELY HE'LL FIND A DIFFERENT WAY RATHER THAN JUST SUFFER FOR NO REASON.
How fast Ricin kills you depends on the amount and the nature in which your body is exposed to it. It caused flu like symptoms in Brock because of the amount Walt gave him. Walt would certainly know how much to give himself to die from it, but it would be a very painful and unpleasant death, so I highly doubt the Ricin is for himself.

September 16, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
NapoleonComplex

How fast Ricin kills you depends on the amount and the nature in which your body is exposed to it. It caused flu like symptoms in Brock because of the amount Walt gave him. Walt would certainly know how much to give himself to die from it, but it would be a very painful and unpleasant death, so I highly doubt the Ricin is for himself.

brock was never poisoned by ricin, it was the lily of the valley 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

September 16, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
ley831

The nazis will go to hanks house kill Marie and i think also kill skylar an Walt jr and holly. It will be national news and Walt will hear about it and how people wil know he was Heisenberg, which makes him come back. He'll take the ricin sense he has no family to live for and kill all the nazi's and free Jessie in the process. Jessie walks away and lives with Brock and his mom i think. Or Walt doesnt die and skylar and the kids are able to survive but live somewhere else.
this.
and why would the nazis need to continue to cook? they just came up on $70 million.
September 16, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
Beach2theBay

The nazis will go to hanks house kill Marie and i think also kill skylar an Walt jr and holly. It will be national news and Walt will hear about it and how people wil know he was Heisenberg, which makes him come back. He'll take the ricin sense he has no family to live for and kill all the nazi's and free Jessie in the process. Jessie walks away and lives with Brock and his mom i think. Or Walt doesnt die and skylar and the kids are able to survive but live somewhere else.
this.
and why would the nazis need to continue to cook? they just came up on $70 million.
Greed or maybe they have a deal with Lydia and have to cook? Shit....some niggas just love the game.
September 16, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
ley831

...well...
Good eye, talk about forshadowing. Micheal Slovis is a G.
September 16, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
DREWKKAKE

they have jesse to cook more after they collected 70 mil.

lol why is it so absurd that the ricin could be for himself? at this point there is nobody else he needs to kill besides uncle jack and thems

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

September 16, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
jaded

brock was never poisoned by ricin, it was the lily of the valley 
Oh that's right, but my point about Ricin is still correct.

September 16, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
jaded

they have jesse to cook more after they collected 70 mil.

lol why is it so absurd that the ricin could be for himself? at this point there is nobody else he needs to kill besides uncle jack and thems
Just for the simple fact that it would be a very painful and unpleasant death.

September 17, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
shakintheD

Walt's phone call at the end wasn't a mistake on his part either. He knew cops would be there. He was securing their fates.
"What does a man do Walter? A man provides for his family. And a man, a man provides. And he does it even when he's not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he's a man."

man.. im shedding tears for everyone
September 17, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
De Niro

My friend and me were talking about the m60 and he thinks, he is going to use the M60 to kill Jesse because at this point of the story Walt really fucking despises Jesse and as Walt runs away and starts a new life he starts seeing the blue meth surface overtime and knows Jesse is the only person that can make that type of meth and the Nazis were supposed to kill him but apparently not... but the ricin, we still have no clue what that is for confused just an interesting theory my friend thought up tho
September 17, 2013 @ 01:36 AM
De Niro

I literally felt the pain and emotion Walt was feeling when he saw Hank murdered in front of him and have nearly his entire fortune taken from him, I shed a tear tho sad and I thought Walt has gone all bad but he still has humanity in him when he bargained his entire money just to spare Hank's life, Tod is one emotionless motherfucker 

Please login first to reply.