September 16, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
KTA

damn didnt catch that ^
September 16, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
jlx58

Walt rolling by his pants from Season 1
September 16, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
It's Only Hype

so much shit going down, i dont even....
September 16, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
jaded

That was too real, god damn cool

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 16, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
jaded

The nazis will go to hanks house kill Marie and i think also kill skylar an Walt jr and holly. It will be national news and Walt will hear about it and how people wil know he was Heisenberg, which makes him come back. He'll take the ricin sense he has no family to live for and kill all the nazi's and free Jessie in the process. Jessie walks away and lives with Brock and his mom i think. Or Walt doesnt die and skylar and the kids are able to survive but live somewhere else.
What would be the point in taking the Ricin if he kills all the Nazi's? And why would the Nazi's go on a killing spree? as far as they're concerned they're even with Walt and they have Jesse to cook with Todd now. That just seems like an unnecessary risk on their part.

September 16, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
Alx

September 16, 2013 @ 05:36 AM
jaded

Walt's phone call at the end wasn't a mistake on his part either. He knew cops would be there. He was securing their fates.

September 16, 2013 @ 05:38 AM
playboyxxx

Walt's phone call at the end wasn't a mistake on his part either. He knew cops would be there. He was securing their fates.
yeah dude i thought that was very obvious but so many people were so wrong about it lmao

pink like hamilton

September 16, 2013 @ 05:38 AM
Coldchain

Seeing almost every relationship fall apart was hella sad. This is definitely the saddest episodes of the whole series, but it's also one the best.

Tumblr: patrickromain.tumblr.com Instagram: @patrickromain Twitter: @patrickromainjr

September 16, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
Alx

was I the only one that was surprised when walt gave the nazi's the o.k to off jesse
September 16, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
undercoverism

yup, and Skylar knew exactly what he was doing, went along with it, and genuinely apologized.
September 16, 2013 @ 06:21 AM
chief

That was the most intense hour of TV I've ever watched

holy shit

•••

September 16, 2013 @ 06:34 AM
jaded

The nazis will go to hanks house kill Marie and i think also kill skylar an Walt jr and holly. It will be national news and Walt will hear about it and how people wil know he was Heisenberg, which makes him come back. He'll take the ricin sense he has no family to live for and kill all the nazi's and free Jessie in the process. Jessie walks away and lives with Brock and his mom i think. Or Walt doesnt die and skylar and the kids are able to survive but live somewhere else.
What would be the point in taking the Ricin if he kills all the Nazi's? And why would the Nazi's go on a killing spree? as far as they're concerned they're even with Walt and they have Jesse to cook with Todd now. That just seems like an unnecessary risk on their part.
Well they need to go back to destroy the tape and Jessie told them where it is, and they're fuckin crazy so it wouldnt be a shock if they killed them. And if they're dead Walt has nothing to live for and hes gonna want revenge so thats my answer to your two last points 
I think Marie could end up being the one that makes it public to finish what Hank started. Then maybe that will put her, Skylar, and the kids in jeopardy with Todd's uncle. Marie knows everything and she knows Hank is dead now, so it's not like she's going to remain silent.

September 16, 2013 @ 06:38 AM
ndrew

www.headhunterla.com

September 16, 2013 @ 06:47 AM
chief

-the rabid dog is now on a leash cooking meth

-FUCKING WALT TOLD JESSE HE WATCHED JANE DIE

-I love how they included Walt's old pair of pants in that shot of him rolling the barrel (also love they stuck such a contrasting scene in this intense ass episode)

-Walt essentially dug Hank's grave

-Todd is all business. That fucker doesn't flinch at anything. He's difficult to read

holy fuck

•••

September 16, 2013 @ 06:58 AM
chief

The most chilling part of this episode was not seeing Todd interrogate Jesse, but only the aftermath. Jesse was absolutely terrified when Todd came back. You can only imagine what Todd did to him in that dark room with nobody else around.

•••

September 16, 2013 @ 07:46 AM
Bet

In complete awe right now, glad I saved this to watch after Dexter tonights episode was fucking shit.
September 16, 2013 @ 07:50 AM
Coldchain

Stupid question, but I forget did they ever go in depth why Walter Jr started calling himself Flynn? I notice Marie still calls him Flynn even in serious situations like telling him what Walt really does. And knowing Vince Gilligan no detail is insignificant.

Tumblr: patrickromain.tumblr.com Instagram: @patrickromain Twitter: @patrickromainjr

September 16, 2013 @ 07:58 AM
jaded

Stupid question, but I forget did they ever go in depth why Walter Jr started calling himself Flynn? I notice Marie still calls him Flynn even in serious situations like telling him what Walt really does. And knowing Vince Gilligan no detail is insignificant.
Season 2
"Hurt by Walt's sudden disappearance and embarrassed by his "fugue
state", he chooses to show a small sign of rebellion by changing his
name to Flynn."

Season 3
"When Skyler and Walter separate due to Walt's deceptions, Walter Jr.
ultimately takes his father's side, and stops answering to the name
Flynn. He blames his mother, Skyler, for the divorce."

September 16, 2013 @ 08:09 AM
Bet

Hank  killed his last scene. The look on his face..."you're the smartest guy I know, and even you are too stupid to know he made up his mind 10 minutes ago". 
September 16, 2013 @ 08:12 AM
Bet

The amount of Emmys that the acting from this episode will win.
September 16, 2013 @ 08:29 AM
chief

when walt fell to the ground after hank died, it reminded me of something from earlier in the series:

•••

September 16, 2013 @ 08:45 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

LOLLLLLL

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

September 16, 2013 @ 09:31 AM
lovedmndlife

Holy fuck what an episode

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

September 16, 2013 @ 12:22 PM
Moises Arias

-the rabid dog is now on a leash cooking meth

-FUCKING WALT TOLD JESSE HE WATCHED JANE DIE

-I love how they included Walt's old pair of pants in that shot of him rolling the barrel (also love they stuck such a contrasting scene in this intense ass episode)

-Walt essentially dug Hank's grave

-Todd is all business. That fucker doesn't flinch at anything. He's difficult to read

holy fuck
hank dug his own grave doe. Todd been that nigga ever since he killed that lil boy, that boy Jesse bout to live a life worser than dying now.But thats what he gets for being a snitch. Guess this is the episode where Vince states Walt does something unforgivable.

edit- Dont see why the Neo Nazi's would need to kill Walts family even if it does get broadcasted. Marie nor Skylar knows of them. And killing them would only bring the Nazi's heat from the law

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

September 16, 2013 @ 01:33 PM
george.finnigan

woah, that's got me sad, i predicted at the end of last weeks ep that gomez would be first to die, never thought hank would but.
September 16, 2013 @ 02:03 PM
Boness

Jesse bout to murk Todd when Walt frees him
September 16, 2013 @ 02:08 PM
Moises Arias

Jesse bout to murk Todd when Walt frees him
walt hates Jesse now, why would he free him? 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

September 16, 2013 @ 02:25 PM
NapoleonComplex

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

Please login first to reply.