Breaking Bad

September 09, 2013 @ 05:34:44
10 feet away niggas dont even get a headshot gtfo
September 09, 2013 @ 05:50:25
September 09, 2013 @ 05:51:38
I know Breaking Bad isn't the most realistic show on TV, but if Gomez walks away from this shoot out I'm gonna shocked.

Tumblr: patrickromain.tumblr.com Instagram: @patrickromain Twitter: @patrickromainjr

September 09, 2013 @ 06:11:15
They need to kill that punk bitch Jessie. Idk how anyone likes that character at all. He's a simp as fuccboi
September 09, 2013 @ 06:27:06
jaded
Right now I feel like they'll kill Hank and Gomez and keep Jesse and Walt as cooks, then Walt will get away somehow and ultimately come back to save Jesse with that machine gun and the ricin he picked up from his old house. But honestly who the hell can call it at this point.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 09, 2013 @ 07:31:48
Right now I feel like they'll kill Hank and Gomez and keep Jesse and Walt as cooks, then Walt will get away somehow and ultimately come back to save Jesse with that machine gun and the ricin he picked up from his old house. But honestly who the hell can call it at this point.
Good prediction. I have a feeling Hank set up a back up plan just in case Walt killed him. He has spent years trying to find out who Heisenberg was and bring him to justice, his investigation can't just end with his or Gomez's death.

Tumblr: patrickromain.tumblr.com Instagram: @patrickromain Twitter: @patrickromainjr

September 09, 2013 @ 07:40:10
hold the fuck up. not to be a debbie downer or nothing, but how are gomez and hank still alive? these niggas had assault rifles and there were like 6 of them and they unloaded first out into the open where hank and gomez first were. come the fuck on, you tellin me they didn't land one bullet into gomez or hank???? great episode nonetheless, just pisses me off when gun battles are so goddamn unrealistic.
September 09, 2013 @ 07:57:01
dam... this episode had me feeling some type of way blinkyeyes
September 09, 2013 @ 08:42:07
That ending got me like..

September 09, 2013 @ 08:42:08
watching that last scene like

•••

September 09, 2013 @ 12:35:18
Shit made me realize that I don't wanna see any of these characters die. I gotta be honest though, these cliffhanger endings are lame imo.
September 09, 2013 @ 15:26:59
hold the fuck up. not to be a debbie downer or nothing, but how are gomez and hank still alive? these niggas had assault rifles and there were like 6 of them and they unloaded first out into the open where hank and gomez first were. come the fuck on, you tellin me they didn't land one bullet into gomez or hank???? great episode nonetheless, just pisses me off when gun battles are so goddamn unrealistic.
I thought the same but that was because i figured they were alot closer and there was alot more open space, but someone got this screenshot of how the scene really looked and i find it more realistic then: 
However, i feel like Hank really could die here. Theres usually warnings for everything, and maybe that brain in the trash can and Marie crying meant Hank is gonna get got next episode
September 09, 2013 @ 16:38:47
September 09, 2013 @ 17:32:47
Stormfront? I get it.

instagram - @nickcfh

September 09, 2013 @ 17:44:41
jaded
It's because Stormtroopers in Star Wars can never seem to hit anything when they are shooting.

September 09, 2013 @ 19:41:11
jaded
Anyone think it's possible Hank and Gomez will get to live by turning over Walt and Jesse?

September 09, 2013 @ 19:47:43
Anyone think it's possible Hank and Gomez will get to live by turning over Walt and Jesse?
someones going to die. i feel like gomez will die and they will take hank as a prisoner or some shit and let walt decide what he wants to to do.
September 09, 2013 @ 20:05:23
"Did you get my picture, bitch?

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

September 09, 2013 @ 20:10:53

•••

September 09, 2013 @ 20:13:52
That whole phone call scene was great.
September 09, 2013 @ 20:41:50
Originally posted by Inactive User
Shit made me realize that I don't wanna see any of these characters die. I gotta be honest though, these cliffhanger endings are lame imo.
i think they can get away with cliffhanger endings at this point considering there's only a few more episodes left

•••

September 09, 2013 @ 21:21:11
jaded
someones going to die. i feel like gomez will die and they will take hank as a prisoner or some shit and let walt decide what he wants to to do.
My friend thinks Gomez probably already got hit by a bullet and that we will see some kind of standoff with Hank.

September 09, 2013 @ 22:09:16
so many ways it could go, can't believe there are only 3 episodes leftsmh

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

September 09, 2013 @ 22:22:55
jaded
It's hard for me to see how they can even finish things in 3 more episodes.

September 09, 2013 @ 22:50:11
was thinking that as well. wish the finale was 2 hours

•••

September 09, 2013 @ 23:09:17
was thinking that as well. wish the finale was 2 hours
that would be great

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

September 09, 2013 @ 23:24:54
That whole phone call scene was great.
especially after walt got out of the car and realized they weren't actually there and he mutters "bitch" 

i fucking died at that lol
September 09, 2013 @ 23:38:29
anybody else laugh when saul, skylar and walt jr were in the carwash, and walt walks in with baby holly then immediately walks out

•••

September 10, 2013 @ 00:04:26
No link this week, fell asleep early yesterday for school.

Word of advice: Don't go on the popular sites for streams (i.e free-tv-video or whatever it is). People flock to those and it causes the servers to overload thus throttling your connection with the stream.

-----

That Executive Producer screen caught me off guard this time. Thought it was gonna end with someone taking a bullet. Until next week folks.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 10, 2013 @ 01:11:08
I thought the same but that was because i figured they were alot closer and there was alot more open space, but someone got this screenshot of how the scene really looked and i find it more realistic then: 
However, i feel like Hank really could die here. Theres usually warnings for everything, and maybe that brain in the trash can and Marie crying meant Hank is gonna get got next episode
You don't consider that to be open? You don't consider that close? They are only about 3.5 truck lengths away, which puts them well within 50m. At 100m, even a novice could score a lucky hit with an automatic. The Neo-nazis are probably ex-military, many of them anyway, the rest have probably trained similarly like most militia men. That SUV doesn't look to be armoured, so any place other than directly behind the block would be Swiss-cheesed by 5.56 or 7.62 rounds. And really, these guys have access an AA12, odds are they have AP rounds in the assault rifles. Also that AA12 was within its effective range, and those slugs would be kicking up a shit tonne of shrapnel if the slugs missed their initial targets. Hank and Gomez weren't even behind the truck when the fire fight began and each and every Neo-nazi militia man was aiming at them from the start, so there is no way in hell they weren't hit in the first 5 seconds of the barrage. The whole scene sucked outside of the action, it was lazy writing. Suspension of belief is one thing, that shoot out was a whole 'nother level.

narsha.narsha.narsha

Please login first to reply.
x