300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
September 10, 2013 @ 04:24 PM
Canvas08

you guys should rewatch the first season.

hank losing poker to walt etc

lots of foreshadowing of the finale.

also jesse telling walt he looks like lex luthor lol
September 10, 2013 @ 05:19 PM
JStorm803

Was the same guy who sold Walt his pistol the same one who sold him the M60 and told him good luck?

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

September 10, 2013 @ 06:14 PM
jaded

It's a crazy thought but, maybe the nazis missed their shots on purpose? Due to Walt being on the phone saying "get here now", then immediately saying "don't come", they maybe got the message that he didn't want the people there to be killed, just Jesse. So they started shooting to force hank and gomez to run out of bullets and then explain the situation and/or kill Jesse

Just a wild thought....
I suppose it's possible that they want to force Hank and Gomez into a situation where they have to surrender and hand over Walt and Jesse. Todd's uncle could've got a headshot on Jesse right when they got there and he didn't take it. He has to know that Walt and Jesse were partners, so maybe the plan is to get them both as cooks.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 10, 2013 @ 07:01 PM
chief

Was the same guy who sold Walt his pistol the same one who sold him the M60 and told him good luck?
yes

•••

September 10, 2013 @ 07:38 PM
johnnyy

AHHH!!!! SUCH A FREAKING INTENSE EPISODE
September 10, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
johnnyy

yes
ya I didn't catch that on my first watch
September 10, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
johnnyy

you guys should rewatch the first season.

hank losing poker to walt etc

lots of foreshadowing of the finale.

also jesse telling walt he looks like lex luthor lol
ya I wanna watch again to see all those types of forshadowing and stuff
September 10, 2013 @ 07:40 PM
paulywalnuts

im sorry but a few days later this is starting to feeling sorta shitty and rushed...all because they painted themselves into a corner with that stupid scene at the beginning of the season where he is at the diner with the m60 

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

September 10, 2013 @ 08:24 PM
chief

im sorry but a few days later this is starting to feeling sorta shitty and rushed...all because they painted themselves into a corner with that stupid scene at the beginning of the season where he is at the diner with the m60 
i'm gonna save my judgement until the last episode. vince gilligan has brought us gold up to this point, there's no reason to doubt him now

•••

September 11, 2013 @ 08:26 PM
99%Shit

i'm gonna save my judgement until the last episode. vince gilligan has brought us gold up to this point, there's no reason to doubt him now
The Wire was perfect television until season 5. Shows get fucked up sometimes, it just happens. I still hold The Wire as the best show ever aired. I won't negate the greatness of BB as a whole just because of a couple shitty episodes at the end of the series, but I won't ignore it either.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 11, 2013 @ 09:10 PM
ReZ

better call saul

http://www.deadline.com/2013/09/breaking-bad-saul-goodman-spinoff-amc-series/#utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
September 11, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
derpnowitzki

Hyped for the spinoff. I expect a lot of dark jokes
September 12, 2013 @ 01:38 AM
99%Shit

You know what will cheapen BB? A Saul spinoff. 

Saul is a basic character archetype. To continue a story arc featuring him is stupid and just cashing in on the success of an established brand. They could have written a show around the same archetype, and it very well have been a great show, but using the established character of Saul basically says that they really didn't have anything new to bring to the table. It'll be another Joey.  

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 12, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
Flynt Flossy

^^ word i was about to bring up joey... even though he was my favorite character, i couldn't stand that show without the rest of the friends.
September 12, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
99%Shit

Walt's gonna eat the ricin himself, take that m60, and start sprayin dem nazi boys scarface style and then fall down and die like a boss 
Walt and Flynn watching Scarface awhile back would definitely support your theory. Well, at least the part of Walt going ham with a big automatic. Walt Jr. barely knows his dad anymore, but he still loves him more than anything, unconditionally. If Walt goes down in a big firefight, he can either be seen as the badass druglord, or the entire thing can be hidden from Junior under the guise of him helping Hank in a fight against Heisenberg. Heisenberg is a Jewish name, so it could be said that the Nazis chose the name to put it against their sworn enemies, Jews. Skyler and her sister could withhold the truth from Junior as to not pit Jr. against his father or uncle and the sisters will remain cold and distant until they die as widows 40 years later.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 12, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
goldANDsacks

how would he have bought the gun though if he lost all his money?

WTF IS THE RICIN GOING TO BE USED FOR
I think Walt is going to use the ricin on himself. 
kill himself... because he has terminal cancer?
September 12, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
Beach2theBay

Saul is a basic character archetype. To continue a story arc featuring him is stupid and just cashing in on the success of an established brand. They could have written a show around the same archetype, and it very well have been a great show, but using the established character of Saul basically says that they really didn't have anything new to bring to the table. It'll be another Joey.  
It's not a continuance, it's a prequel. I think it has potential. Bob Odenkirk is a great actor and I like Saul's character a lot. It'll be fun to see him get himself and criminals out of situations using that crazy ass network of fixers he has. People who expect it to be on the same level as BB are kidding themselves and will be disappointed.
September 12, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
lovedmndlife

im looking forward to checking it out

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

September 12, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
99%Shit

Ricin takes how many hours? Cancer takes at least 5 seasons.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 12, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
art vandelay

if I remember correctly ricin takes a couple of days and makes it look like natural causes. if he takes it for himself it could be like a last resort, like a capsule of cyanide if he gets captured or something like that. but I doubt it at this point.
I was right about hank and a standoff in the desert, the same spot where walt thought he would die in the beginning, but I didn't think it would happen this soon. I don't see how any of them could survive other than walt. 
September 12, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
chief

Ricin takes how many hours? Cancer takes at least 5 seasons.
ricin takes 3-5 days and you're suffering the entire time with flu like symptons so he's not taking the ricin to kill himself...but there's also this:

"Ricin has been used experimentally in medicine to kill cancer cells."

•••

September 12, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
99%Shit

It's not a continuance, it's a prequel. I think it has potential. Bob Odenkirk is a great actor and I like Saul's character a lot. It'll be fun to see him get himself and criminals out of situations using that crazy ass network of fixers he has. People who expect it to be on the same level as BB are kidding themselves and will be disappointed.
It doesn't have to be a continuance to cash in on an established character. Prequels are often worse than sequels.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 12, 2013 @ 05:32 AM
PreggGopovich

September 12, 2013 @ 07:50 AM
NeoGohan

Best Part

September 12, 2013 @ 07:51 AM
undercoverism

Best Part

aoisdjoiasjfoijwefoiwf can't help but to laugh every time i see this, LMAO.
September 12, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
DREWKKAKE

saul hooked them up with fring and hes a pretty big character 

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

September 13, 2013 @ 05:35 AM
DykeTyson

I wouldn't watch  a saul spinoff. Maybe it's just me, but saul's character never grew on me. Why choose him of all remaining characters to get a spinoff?

Security breach in my butthole got damn.

September 13, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
chief

I wouldn't watch  a saul spinoff. Maybe it's just me, but saul's character never grew on me. Why choose him of all remaining characters to get a spinoff?
he's kind of the only character with a "hidden" past we don't really know about, plus he can single-handedly provide comic relief. The only other characters that could have gotten a spin-off were Mike (loved the character, but yawn), or Gus (we kind of already saw the important part of his story in the mexico flashback)

•••

September 13, 2013 @ 07:17 AM
araw at bituin

damn, i just watched season 1 straight through. it was great!

http://instagram.com/qyel

September 13, 2013 @ 07:37 AM
DykeTyson

he's kind of the only character with a "hidden" past we don't really know about, plus he can single-handedly provide comic relief. The only other characters that could have gotten a spin-off were Mike (loved the character, but yawn), or Gus (we kind of already saw the important part of his story in the mexico flashback)
That actually makes sense. It just hit me he's probably one of the more interesting and mysterious characters left. 2nd possible character to get a spinoff would probly be Flynn reviewing breakfast restaurants in new mexico. That mofo loves breakfast.

Security breach in my butthole got damn.

Please login first to reply.