Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 9, 2013 @ 04:38 PM
Bet

September 9, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
nickcfh

Stormfront? I get it.

instagram - @nickcfh

September 9, 2013 @ 05:44 PM
jaded

It's because Stormtroopers in Star Wars can never seem to hit anything when they are shooting.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 9, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
jaded

Anyone think it's possible Hank and Gomez will get to live by turning over Walt and Jesse?

September 9, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
powerball

Anyone think it's possible Hank and Gomez will get to live by turning over Walt and Jesse?
someones going to die. i feel like gomez will die and they will take hank as a prisoner or some shit and let walt decide what he wants to to do.
September 9, 2013 @ 08:05 PM
Tony Montana

"Did you get my picture, bitch?

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

September 9, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
chief

•••

September 9, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
Bet

That whole phone call scene was great.
September 9, 2013 @ 08:41 PM
chief

Shit made me realize that I don't wanna see any of these characters die. I gotta be honest though, these cliffhanger endings are lame imo.
i think they can get away with cliffhanger endings at this point considering there's only a few more episodes left

•••

September 9, 2013 @ 09:21 PM
jaded

someones going to die. i feel like gomez will die and they will take hank as a prisoner or some shit and let walt decide what he wants to to do.
My friend thinks Gomez probably already got hit by a bullet and that we will see some kind of standoff with Hank.

September 9, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
lovedmndlife

so many ways it could go, can't believe there are only 3 episodes leftsad

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

September 9, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
jaded

It's hard for me to see how they can even finish things in 3 more episodes.

September 9, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
chief

was thinking that as well. wish the finale was 2 hours

•••

September 9, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
lovedmndlife

was thinking that as well. wish the finale was 2 hours
that would be great

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

September 9, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
bulmasaur

That whole phone call scene was great.
especially after walt got out of the car and realized they weren't actually there and he mutters "bitch" 

i fucking died at that lol
September 9, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
chief

anybody else laugh when saul, skylar and walt jr were in the carwash, and walt walks in with baby holly then immediately walks out

•••

September 10, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
至高

No link this week, fell asleep early yesterday for school.

Word of advice: Don't go on the popular sites for streams (i.e free-tv-video or whatever it is). People flock to those and it causes the servers to overload thus throttling your connection with the stream.

-----

That Executive Producer screen caught me off guard this time. Thought it was gonna end with someone taking a bullet. Until next week folks.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 10, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
99%Shit

hold the fuck up. not to be a debbie downer or nothing, but how are gomez and hank still alive? these niggas had assault rifles and there were like 6 of them and they unloaded first out into the open where hank and gomez first were. come the fuck on, you tellin me they didn't land one bullet into gomez or hank???? great episode nonetheless, just pisses me off when gun battles are so goddamn unrealistic.
I thought the same but that was because i figured they were alot closer and there was alot more open space, but someone got this screenshot of how the scene really looked and i find it more realistic then: 
However, i feel like Hank really could die here. Theres usually warnings for everything, and maybe that brain in the trash can and Marie crying meant Hank is gonna get got next episode
You don't consider that to be open? You don't consider that close? They are only about 3.5 truck lengths away, which puts them well within 50m. At 100m, even a novice could score a lucky hit with an automatic. The Neo-nazis are probably ex-military, many of them anyway, the rest have probably trained similarly like most militia men. That SUV doesn't look to be armoured, so any place other than directly behind the block would be Swiss-cheesed by 5.56 or 7.62 rounds. And really, these guys have access an AA12, odds are they have AP rounds in the assault rifles. Also that AA12 was within its effective range, and those slugs would be kicking up a shit tonne of shrapnel if the slugs missed their initial targets. Hank and Gomez weren't even behind the truck when the fire fight began and each and every Neo-nazi militia man was aiming at them from the start, so there is no way in hell they weren't hit in the first 5 seconds of the barrage. The whole scene sucked outside of the action, it was lazy writing. Suspension of belief is one thing, that shoot out was a whole 'nother level.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 10, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
drewblocka

Hmm what do we know so far for the future? Walt lives, his house gets fucked up, and he needs both Ricin and the Machine gun to murk someone.

He definitely gets exposed.  but who is getting the gun and who is getting the poison 

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

September 10, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
jaded

I think the house is fucked up as a result of being abandoned long enough for skaters to take it over and make it a hangout. I don't think anyone trashed it looking for Walt or his family.

If Hank and Gomez get killed out there, it's entirely possible that Marie would expose Walt to finish what Hank started. It's obvious that the "Walter = Heisenberg" connection becomes public information, because in the first episode this season when Walt returns to his house, someone has spray painted "Heisenberg" on his wall.

September 10, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
jaded

Breaking Bad: The Complete Series

Breaking Bad might be nearing its epic end, but this
unparalleled series plans to live on way past the finale. The Breaking Bad Complete Series Set ($225) is
housed inside a replica black barrel, just like the ones Mr. White prefers to
stash and bury his millions in. The bounty includes all 62 episodes and over 55
hours of bonus features, spreading across all five seasons, an all new two hour
documentary, a booklet with a letter from Vince Gilligan, and even a Los Pollos
Hermanos apron that would make Gustavo Fring proud. A must have for any
Breaking Bad junkie, that promises to disappear faster than a corpse in a bath
tub full of hydrofluoric acid.

September 10, 2013 @ 05:10 AM
Beach2theBay

Maybe the nazis dig up Walt's money and he's using the big gun to get it back? Thankfully Sons of Anarchy is back so I have something to get me through the week to Sundays. Sure I could live my life and everything but fuck that.
September 10, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
chief

how would he have bought the gun though if he lost all his money?

WTF IS THE RICIN GOING TO BE USED FOR

•••

September 10, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
Beach2theBay

Dat car wash money? Alright, maybe that wasn't a good theory. I just don't see why else he would need the gun. If Hank and Gomez die Jesse won't have anyone to assist with an investigation. If the nazis take Jesse and make him cook, so what? That still solves Walt's problem. I guess the only option is that Walt tries to rescue Jesse which is stupid after he was already going to have him killed.
September 10, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
DunkPunk

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

September 10, 2013 @ 07:36 AM
Olive C

Dat car wash money? Alright, maybe that wasn't a good theory. I just don't see why else he would need the gun. If Hank and Gomez die Jesse won't have anyone to assist with an investigation. If the nazis take Jesse and make him cook, so what? That still solves Walt's problem. I guess the only option is that Walt tries to rescue Jesse which is stupid after he was already going to have him killed.

We don't know for sure that he was going to have him killed. We're supposed to be asking ourselves if Walt cares enough for Jesse to save him, or if he's so evil after all that he would kill him in cold blood. They are keeping us hanging on that aspect still, IMO...
September 10, 2013 @ 08:45 AM
drewblocka

lol you must have missed the last episode where he asked todds uncle to kill him. nobody thought he would be able to do it and he definitely tried.  Does the uncle know that jesse can also cook? or is he trying to kill jesse to secure walt for a cook as per their deal..

people he would try to kill silently, Saul, big black guy, jesse, hank, meth lady?

people he would try to kill scarface stylo, todd, todd's uncle granpa 

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

September 10, 2013 @ 11:47 AM
Masque

It's a crazy thought but, maybe the nazis missed their shots on purpose? Due to Walt being on the phone saying "get here now", then immediately saying "don't come", they maybe got the message that he didn't want the people there to be killed, just Jesse. So they started shooting to force hank and gomez to run out of bullets and then explain the situation and/or kill Jesse

Just a wild thought....
September 10, 2013 @ 02:59 PM
Barbecue Brennon

how would he have bought the gun though if he lost all his money?

WTF IS THE RICIN GOING TO BE USED FOR
I think Walt is going to use the ricin on himself. 
September 10, 2013 @ 03:08 PM
Beach2theBay

lol you must have missed the last episode where he asked todds uncle to kill him. nobody thought he would be able to do it and he definitely tried.  Does the uncle know that jesse can also cook? or is he trying to kill jesse to secure walt for a cook as per their deal..

people he would try to kill silently, Saul, big black guy, jesse, hank, meth lady?

people he would try to kill scarface stylo, todd, todd's uncle granpa 
I'm sure Todd told them Jesse can cook. Jesse and Walt cooked a few times before Todd took over and he was there for the train robbing.

Please login first to reply.