Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 2, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
art vandelay

naw it would be weak if walt redeems himself in the end. 4 episodes left and I want everyone to do unforgivable shit, I won't be happy with a happy ending. 
September 2, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
nickcfh

Walt isn't dumb he wouldn't put the hit on Jesse. I think there's more to it. When he called him he said he had another job for his uncle meaning that he either ordered the his on the other meth dealer or maybe he just had another job since the whole prison killings.
I think Walt is such a good lair he's even fooled all of us to even thinking he's gone straight. I think eventually Hank is going to drive Jesse back to Walt. Maybe Marie will poison Jesse?

instagram - @nickcfh

September 3, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
reverendcoltrane

This would all be solved if Walt would just nut up and kill Hank lol

Supreme, size small

September 3, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
Beach2theBay

This would all be solved if Walt would just nut up and kill Hank lol
Ok. So he can have the fucking feds after him? Marie would know it was him and run to the cops immediately. Also, I doubt Skylar would back him after he did that. However, that could be the reason he needs that big ass gun later.... I don't know. I doubt he's gonna kill Hank though. That's just too out of character.
September 3, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
Coldchain

I finally got a chance to watch the episode since I missed it last night. I avoid this thread just so I wouldn't ruin it for myself. At this point Walt or Jesse are even, this thing could end with a duel between the two, and them killing each other.

Bonus Question: Is Walt constantly being in his tighty whities a homage to his character in Malcom in the Middle, Hal? 

Tumblr: patrickromain.tumblr.com Instagram: @patrickromain Twitter: @patrickromainjr

September 3, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
chief

I think it was aaron paul who said it but apparently all the scenes cranston are in where they only show him from the stomach up, he doesn't wear pants lol

•••

September 3, 2013 @ 08:11 AM
Olive C

Walt made it too obvious to Skylar that he was lying so that she would take the leap in her mind about wanting Jesse dead. Then it will be like it was HER IDEA ALL ALONG when Walt finds himself on trial. She (or Hank or someone innocent) could wind up goign to prison over everything if Walt can work it right. Bastard!
September 3, 2013 @ 08:11 AM
Olive C

Walt made it too obvious to Skylar that he was lying so that she would take the leap in her mind about wanting Jesse dead. Then it will be like it was HER IDEA ALL ALONG when Walt finds himself on trial. She (or Hank or someone innocent) could wind up goign to prison over everything if Walt can work it right. Bastard!
September 3, 2013 @ 02:40 PM
xoxoxoxo

I think Jesse will kill Todd if it came to it. We know Jesse hates Todd and it would make sense for him to kill todd
yes
September 3, 2013 @ 06:04 PM
Masque

So many different theories, but I feel that all of them are incorrect. The writers have surprised us before, and they will definitely surprise us again
September 3, 2013 @ 06:16 PM
DREWKKAKE

hmmmm. this whole show has pretty much been a battle between hank and walt, so many pawns and moving parts, but it always pretty much been a battle between the good cop and the bad guy, plus their stupid bitchass women.  I think Jesse will FINALLY apply himself and use his smart brain in a way that he learned from Walt.  In the end he will think he won but Walt will probably have out thought him.

of course hes not going to put a hit on anyone, but he will probably use todd to get some heat off his back from the DEA

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

September 3, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
undercoverism

DEA...D? I know Walt isn't going to put a hit on Jesse, I absolutely believe that as greedy as he is for his personal self-gain, that he does care about Pinkman. Maybe Hank might go in too deep and endanger Marie's life? She is holding the mug after all.

Looking back at the chair and jail cell resemblance, maybe somehow, if Marie does end up dead (maybe by Todd's uncle), Walt will find a way to frame Hank...? & Marie researching poison methods for 6 hours... Who's she going to poison? Skyler? Holly? Marie is the last person you'd guess to have gone dark, so Gilligan is just getting started setting up a surprise with her.

Speaking of Holly, @chief, I do think the pink bear has something to do with her future. 

This bear was seen in several episodes of season 2, there's no way that the significance of this bear could just mean the responsibility of Jane's dad and the airplane crash. Jane's dad wasn't even an important role in the show. Plus, Walt still has the bear's eye... Wonder what that means.

I also saw this theory that really blew my mind. The last episode's titled "Felina." 

Fe-Li-Na = Iron-Lithium-Sodium = Blood-Meth-Tears.

Also, 

This is a song called El Paso. Coincidentally enough that El Paso was a place of interest a couple seasons back. If you check out the lyrics, FELINA (same name as the title of the last episode) is the woman that the narrator dies for. Walt's M60, could this be the weapon he's going to be using during the final battle in El Paso? Who will Walt be fighting for, what will he be fighting for? Blood, meth, and tears is on point. Oh shit, and also, Felina is an analogy for "Finale." Crazy shit man, Gilligan is a genius. This song would also compliment the ending of the show. I can picture it already.  
September 3, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
powerball

the blood, meth, tears part comes from the periodic table as well. FE, LI, NA (iron, lithium, sodium)
September 3, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
chief

^
it just occurred to me that not only does holly wear a lot of pink, she is wearing a hoodie in that particular picture that resembles a bear...

•••

September 3, 2013 @ 09:32 PM
chief

where did the song el paso come from thought? i realize the lyrics could be very similar to the potential plot of bb but where did you make the connection?

•••

September 3, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
undercoverism

where did the song el paso come from thought? i realize the lyrics could be very similar to the potential plot of bb but where did you make the connection?
Saw the song on Facebook somewhere. For sure didn't think of it myself. It wasn't a theory that I saw but just a comparison between the song and the final episode title.

BTW... Anyone remember this girl?

Next episode is titled "'To'hajiilee'"

September 3, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
Rekuso

^yeah they talk about that location in the making of S05E10:

ig quinnrekuso

September 3, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
nickcfh

What if Walt put a hit on Gomez as a message to Hank?

instagram - @nickcfh

September 4, 2013 @ 12:16 AM
goldANDsacks

also the most shocking part about last night's episode to me was Skylar giving the go-ahead to kill Jessie...i never would have thought....but Walt has really poisoned her mind and flipped her all the way...she is completely gone mentally...
nah Skyler's been fucked up. they've been showing her sociopath tendencies the beginning. she can lie and cry on a dime and acts crazy only as a way to get attention. if circumstances were different, she would have been a crime lord too. the only reason she's so morally against crime is simply because she's a bitch. she's sad that she was lied to this whole time and makes excuses to be mad at Walt using morality as a crutch. she has no true moral compass. 
September 4, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
goldANDsacks

DEA...D? I know Walt isn't going to put a hit on Jesse, I absolutely believe that as greedy as he is for his personal self-gain, that he does care about Pinkman. Maybe Hank might go in too deep and endanger Marie's life? She is holding the mug after all. also maybe symbolic of him accepting the DEA and helping them out. but prob not much more than that. 

might be reading too much into it? i thought this scene was just for the giggle of seeing Jessie Pinkman AKA Capn' Cook AKA Meth Head Expert awkwardly drinking from a DEA mug.  it might be symbolic of him accepting the DEA and helping Hank out, but prob not much more than that. 
September 4, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
goldANDsacks

anybody else see the scene when Hank picks up Jesse and thought "o shit... this could have been perfect". you have Jesse who has no father figure. his father disowns him, Walt just uses him. then you have Hank who is a dad looking for a son. he loves Walt Jr. and often oversteps his boundary as just and uncle. if Walt didn't help Jesse escape the DEA bust in the first episode, and Hank took Jesse under his wing and flipped him as undercover DEA or something, they would have both been happy ever after. 
September 4, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

can someone link me to episode 2 of the last season.

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

September 4, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
chief

"classic coke" lol nice product placement

•••

September 4, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
paulywalnuts

also the most shocking part about last night's episode to me was Skylar giving the go-ahead to kill Jessie...i never would have thought....but Walt has really poisoned her mind and flipped her all the way...she is completely gone mentally...
nah Skyler's been fucked up. they've been showing her sociopath tendencies the beginning. she can lie and cry on a dime and acts crazy only as a way to get attention. if circumstances were different, she would have been a crime lord too. the only reason she's so morally against crime is simply because she's a bitch. she's sad that she was lied to this whole time and makes excuses to be mad at Walt using morality as a crutch. she has no true moral compass. 
not true.  just because she is manipulative, lies, cries, cheated on Walt at one point does not mean she has the capacity to be as cold blooded as Walt...a heartless person capable of ordering and committing homicide...that just makes her a woman..

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

September 4, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
nickcfh

"classic coke" lol nice product placement

ICE COLD

instagram - @nickcfh

September 4, 2013 @ 05:41 AM
JStorm803

I just want to see how Walt reacts after Jesse gets killed..Hank knows Walt cares about him, but anybody think Hank might take that chance and kill Jesse? 

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

September 4, 2013 @ 05:50 AM
chief

I just want to see how Walt reacts after Jesse gets killed..Hank knows Walt cares about him, but anybody think Hank might take that chance and kill Jesse? 
maybe as a last resort. but jesse is the only person he know that would testify against walt at this point

•••

September 4, 2013 @ 07:19 AM
futurebass

September 4, 2013 @ 02:03 PM
cuh

stream site?
September 4, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
lovedmndlife

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

Please login first to reply.