August 30, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
SHARKlN

With the ricin still in the game, Jesse doesn't know he's playing with fire
August 30, 2013 @ 01:01 AM
cthulhu

I think Jesse knows that he's playing with fire.
August 30, 2013 @ 03:15 AM
acompanion

Maybe something with Jesse and Walter Jr.

8( x x )8

August 30, 2013 @ 04:17 PM
NapoleonComplex

dont know if already posted

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

August 30, 2013 @ 07:56 PM
Coldchain

I wonder who else auditioned for the show.

Tumblr: patrickromain.tumblr.com Instagram: @patrickromain Twitter: @patrickromainjr

August 30, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
chief

Gilligan originally wanted Cranston as Walter from his cameo in the X-files, but the AMC producers were initially hesitant because of his role as Hal from Malcom in the middle (let's be honest, we all would have probably felt the same). They suggested Vince try to cast either John Cusack or Matthew Broderick as Walter, but they both declined. 

Thank God.

•••

August 30, 2013 @ 08:16 PM
*ER!C

^^ Wow! I mean i can see why they'd be a little hesitant in casting Cranston in the beginning, but Cusack and Broderick?? After seeing the way Cranston played the role, I just don't see Cusack and Broderick fitting the part AT ALL! I still think of Ferris Bueller every time i see Broderick lol.  Cranston was the perfect choice for Walt. I don't think anybody else could have pulled it off any better then he did. Cranston's performance throughout the show was amazing! Thank God they both declined. The show just wouldn't feel right with either of them . .
August 30, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
rekuso

bryan cranston is brilliant
i'm disappointed that the rumor of him playing lex luther is false

ig quinnrekuso

August 31, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
no1deasoriginal

not sure if posted, but brilliant Charlie Rose roundtable with Vince, Bryan, Anna and Aaron.

for some odd reason my reveiver has it listed new as of 8.29.13 , but while watching it ever so often it flashed 8.8.13 up top. on the pbs webpage it has it 8.2.13. then seeing here it originally aired 7.30.13 gotta love that good 'ol pbs delay

http://www.charlierose.com/watch/60247981

enjoy
August 31, 2013 @ 04:48 AM
BackLike45'

IF Walt ends up killing Jesse it'll be like Tony and Manny in Scarface. Once he kills his partner it's all
downhill with the help of that m60
September 2, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
rekuso

http://www.brettygood.com/ live streams the episodes every week.

i don't want to say anything specific for anyone who hasn't watched the episode yet, but fuckkkkkk. the episodes just keep getting crazier

ig quinnrekuso

September 2, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
NapoleonComplex

Niggas is toolin up for the final battle cool 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

September 2, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
playboyxxx

jesse gang on everything

pink like hamilton

September 2, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
至高

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 2, 2013 @ 02:51 AM
art vandelay

Wow what happened in this episode was so unexpected. And fuck that bald skinhead lookin ass nigga who had to fuck everything thing up for walt and jesse. Goons bout to be deployed on jessie 
if it wasn't for him Walt would be in cuffs. I wonder what Jesse means by hit him where he really lives?
September 2, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
JStorm803

Man...things getting crazy. 

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

September 2, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
TheDropout

Sentry ~ https://soundcloud.com/eccentricsentry

September 2, 2013 @ 05:57 AM
chief

Damn Marie is on board now. That theme about how everyone has that darkness in them is really starting to come out in these last 8 episodes.

"I know, but it just feels good to think about it."

•••

September 2, 2013 @ 08:02 AM
powerball

change of pace, from the last couple episodes where there was a lot of action going on, but this episode is the beginning of the end. gonna be interesting to see how this plays out.
September 2, 2013 @ 08:21 AM
It's Only Hype

Damn Marie is on board now. That theme about how everyone has that darkness in them is really starting to come out in these last 8 episodes.

Yep, and Hank not really give a shit about Jesse, as long as he gets Walt

and Skyler cosigning sending Jesse to Belize

At the end of the day, people are capable of doing grimy shit for their gain..

(I wonder what Jr would do for breakfast)
September 2, 2013 @ 08:23 AM
powerball

for some reason, everyone expects Walt to order the hit to kill Jesse, but I feel like that makes it way too obvious for us viewers, so the writers have something planned up there sleeve completely different from what we're going to be expecting. They've surprised the hell out of us so far, killing Jesse would be too simple imo.
September 2, 2013 @ 08:59 AM
chief

Yep, and Hank not really give a shit about Jesse, as long as he gets Walt

and Skyler cosigning sending Jesse to Belize

At the end of the day, people are capable of doing grimy shit for their gain..

(I wonder what Jr would do for breakfast)
hank thinking the ends justifying the means sort of reminds me of walt, in numerous situations over the course of the show...

also hank wants to hide his teaming up with jesse to protect marie...oddly enough again on the occasion when walt teamed up with jesse and kept it hidden from skylar

anybody else notice the shot in hanks living room when the camera went behind the chair? really looked like they were trying to portraying hank behind bars. i'm thinking before this whole thing is over, hank is going to break bad and reveal his inner darkness and do anything at any cost to try to pin walt

•••

September 2, 2013 @ 09:05 AM
powerball

some dude posted what he thinks might happen and I thought it was pretty interesting, not sure if it's going to happen but it doesn't seem like a crazy idea.

Walt's gonna hire the Nazi's to take out Jesse because he realizes there's no saving him now, but he has no idea where Jessie is. Jesse talked about hitting his true home so I think hes gonna go after his money and the empire he built or some shit so hes gonna first go after his car wash. He shows up at the car wash which is why Skyler gasps and Jr looks confused. Walt alerts the nazi's and they come to grab him and stuff him in their car. Only it turns out Todd is a shitty cook incapable of recreating Walters perfect meth, but they find out that Jesse can cook as well as Walt. So instead of killing Jesse they force him to cook for them, without telling Walt. Walt thinks Jesse is dead and its over, only Hank finds something out and Walt is forced to either fake his death or use Saul's guy to get a new identity. Somehow Walt finds out that Jesse is still alive and being forced to cook, so he gets the M60 to kill the nazi's and save Jesse as one last sign of friendship.
September 2, 2013 @ 09:35 AM
chief

^
not reading that cause if that does happen, and the pieces begin to fall together, the end will be ruined. you should just delete it

i also read from this point on AMC is withholding any early showings to journalists who write reviews for the show. Usually they allow certain individuals to see the show early so they can have their review written just as people are finished watching the nationally televised showing. I think it's awesome that they literally want nothing to leak though at this point so they are taking these extra cautious measures

•••

September 2, 2013 @ 03:03 PM
Dino Spumoni

I'm definitely thinking Marie is going to try to poison Walt and end up killing someone else by accident. And since it looks like Jesse is still staying with the Shraders, it would be fucked up if Uncle Jack found him there and killed all there of them at once.
September 2, 2013 @ 04:53 PM
ManyHenny

I think Walt is gonna put the hit out on Hank, not Jesse.
September 2, 2013 @ 08:50 PM
Bet

Walter is smarter than to put a hit on Jessie or Hank, I bet he is going to ask them to help set up Jessie or Hank into making it look like they are trying to catch him.
September 2, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
paulywalnuts

some dude posted what he thinks might happen and I thought it was pretty interesting, not sure if it's going to happen but it doesn't seem like a crazy idea.

Walt's gonna hire the Nazi's to take out Jesse because he realizes there's no saving him now, but he has no idea where Jessie is. Jesse talked about hitting his true home so I think hes gonna go after his money and the empire he built or some shit so hes gonna first go after his car wash. He shows up at the car wash which is why Skyler gasps and Jr looks confused. Walt alerts the nazi's and they come to grab him and stuff him in their car. Only it turns out Todd is a shitty cook incapable of recreating Walters perfect meth, but they find out that Jesse can cook as well as Walt. So instead of killing Jesse they force him to cook for them, without telling Walt. Walt thinks Jesse is dead and its over, only Hank finds something out and Walt is forced to either fake his death or use Saul's guy to get a new identity. Somehow Walt finds out that Jesse is still alive and being forced to cook, so he gets the M60 to kill the nazi's and save Jesse as one last sign of friendship.
yawn
no

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

September 2, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
paulywalnuts

also the most shocking part about last night's episode to me was Skylar giving the go-ahead to kill Jessie...i never would have thought....but Walt has really poisoned her mind and flipped her all the way...she is completely gone mentally...

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

September 2, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
future.

bru suprised

Please login first to reply.