August 26, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
never_nervous

"Ricins potentially could be used in the treatment of cancer, as a so-called "magic bullet" to destroy targeted cells."
via Wiki

THOUGHTS?
lolwut this seems almost too coincidental to be true haha
http://www.bt.cdc.gov/agent/ricin/facts.asp

Ricin has been used experimentally in medicine to kill cancer cells.Ricin has been used experimentally in medicine to kill cancer cells.
August 26, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
至高

even in the midst of that shit in saul's room, Jesse manages to maintain composure and call him Mr. White, shit..

such a great redemption for last week's slow episode.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

August 26, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
JStorm803

DAG...I thought Jesse was gonna get killed when the van pulled up, but he finally realized what happened.

Dat confrontation next episode.

And also:

....that's messed up Walt. 

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

August 26, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
rekuso

that last scene was too crazy

ig quinnrekuso

August 26, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
chief

you guys notice that scene when saul and jesse were waiting in the desert for walt, the tarantula? The one other time a tarantula shows up, the kid dies. This time the tarantula crawls toward jesse as saul says "i'd be more careful if I were you"

also what made jesse realize that saul lifted his cigs?

•••

August 26, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
Beach2theBay

you guys notice that scene when saul and jesse were waiting in the desert for walt, the tarantula? The one other time a tarantula shows up, the kid dies. This time the tarantula crawls toward jesse as saul says "i'd be more careful if I were you"

also what made jesse realize that saul lifted his cigs?
He was looking for his weed at the stop and he realized Saul had Huell take it. He then realized Huell must have took the ricin too. Fucking beautiful writing.
August 26, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
rekuso

^beat me to it. if you rewatch the part when jesse bumps into huel as he leaves the door, you can actually see huel grabbing the weed and hear the plastic crunching up in his hand. 

ig quinnrekuso

August 26, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
JStorm803

Huell and Saul do a little nod too.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

August 26, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
chief

nvm they explain it on the breaking bad wiki.

but walt's confession was brilliant

•••

August 26, 2013 @ 04:34 AM
rekuso

jesse goes berzerk thinking that walt was the one who poisoned brock.

and yeah, walt made that fake capsule to convince jesse that no one stole it, but that he (jesse) actually just lost it.
it had to be a fake one because walt has the real one behind the light switch in his house.
iirc correctly, that's all what happens.

ig quinnrekuso

August 26, 2013 @ 04:40 AM
playboyxxx

im literally gonna shit my pants at least once before the seasons over

pink like hamilton

August 26, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
rekuso

just realized that since todd is cooking the blue meth now, hank (and possibly skylar ?  ) isn't going to believe that walt quit when he finds out the sky blue shit is still out there.

ig quinnrekuso

August 26, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
chief

gonna be a bloody last five episodes

•••

August 26, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
iggy-koopa

jesse goes berzerk thinking that walt was the one who poisoned brock.

and yeah, walt made that fake capsule to convince jesse that no one stole it, but that he (jesse) actually just lost it.
it had to be a fake one because walt has the real one behind the light switch in his house.
iirc correctly, that's all what happens.
didnt the doctors rule out that poison tho

Walt did poison the kid but used that flower in his backyard 
August 26, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
chief

was reading through reviews and thought this paragraph captures todd and that scene perfectly:

"Todd's banal evil - which actor Jesse Plemons is alarmingly good at conveying - is more frightening than the supercriminal calculations of Gus Fring, the explosiveness of Tuco Salamanca or the mute murderousness of the Cousins, because he's unable to appreciate murder's seriousness. To Todd, if you phrase something politely enough, cover up someone's eyes or leave out crucial details in a voicemail message or diner conversation, it's like it didn't happen at all. (Yet the evil still pervades that excruciatingly slow sequence: every moment the trio spends staring at their waitress, every second spent in close quarters with two urinating killers in that men's room, was pregnant with menace.)"

•••

August 26, 2013 @ 05:09 AM
Coldchain

Great episode, I really thought Jesse was coming to Alaska before he had his psychotic break. That plot twist cool.

Tumblr: patrickromain.tumblr.com Instagram: @patrickromain Twitter: @patrickromainjr

August 26, 2013 @ 05:13 AM
NapoleonComplex

Walt did poison brock tho....but not with Ricin.

Science, Bitch.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

August 26, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
ManyHenny

was reading through reviews and thought this paragraph captures todd and that scene perfectly:

"Todd's banal evil - which actor Jesse Plemons is alarmingly good at conveying - is more frightening than the supercriminal calculations of Gus Fring, the explosiveness of Tuco Salamanca or the mute murderousness of the Cousins, because he's unable to appreciate murder's seriousness. To Todd, if you phrase something politely enough, cover up someone's eyes or leave out crucial details in a voicemail message or diner conversation, it's like it didn't happen at all. (Yet the evil still pervades that excruciatingly slow sequence: every moment the trio spends staring at their waitress, every second spent in close quarters with two urinating killers in that men's room, was pregnant with menace.)"
Absolutely spot-on.

A lot of people are speculating the final showdown will be Walt vs. Lydia/Todd/Aryans.
August 26, 2013 @ 06:01 AM
It's Only Hype

Jesse's going off to Alaska was too good to be true

that desert scene ... #sadboyz  #emotional
August 26, 2013 @ 06:03 AM
art vandelay

damn, jesse wanted to go alaska but I guess he's going to belize. episode was cool
August 26, 2013 @ 06:36 AM
slytendencies

Damnnn this episode was crazy, i was really feeling that scene in the desert, so well done and wtf Walt JR is gunna be in the house watch
August 26, 2013 @ 06:50 AM
Black Manta

Damnnn this episode was crazy, i was really feeling that scene in the desert, so well done and wtf Walt JR is gunna be in the house watch
Nah there were no cars home. Walt Jr. still has the Challenger.

LTE bands will make her dance.

August 26, 2013 @ 08:25 AM
De Niro

Did anybody notice the parallel between Walt putting that make to cover that bruise Hank did to him on his eye and Jesse doing the same thing with the same make up after Hank beat his ass a couple seasons back?
August 26, 2013 @ 09:41 AM
chief

little bit of graveyard imagery?

•••

August 26, 2013 @ 10:20 AM
Knxwledge

Huell lifting the ricin cig..
August 26, 2013 @ 10:31 AM
Tony Montana

Walt's gun more icey than gucci's wrist.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

August 26, 2013 @ 03:58 PM
*ER!C

that fat ass nigga Huell got some quick hands 
August 26, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
Tony Montana

Jesse burning Walt's house down though. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

August 26, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
Pantic

God damn what a sick episode, this show is fucking GOAT in all senses.

I've really been somewhat rooting for Walt all the way, but that shit he did to Brock i almost forgot and thats just unforgivable. Thats where he actually became one evil motherfucker
August 26, 2013 @ 06:18 PM
TheDropout

i bet Walt Jr gonna be in the house while Jesse burning it down but at the same time i hope that shit doesn't happen because then Walt gonna have to come for Jesse's neck.

Sentry ~ https://soundcloud.com/eccentricsentry

Please login first to reply.