Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 27, 2011 @ 06:29 AM
sjem

But we're only 2 episodes in!

Edit: Why wouldn't it let me caps lock? Stupid forum.
July 29, 2011 @ 03:41 PM
TwiggyDig

yeah this is probably true. it's hard to adjust to the show's change of pace, from true blood speed to mad men.

cos right now this season is losing to justified for drama of the year imo. i wish i could leave my expectations at the door. SHOW STILL GD DOE

dude, it's only been 2 EPISODES. Breaking Bad has never been a fast paced show. It's about a slow, tense buildup that leads to crazy shit in the last quarter of the season. remember season 3? it had episodes like 'fly' that were TOTAL fillers. both episodes have been at least GOOD IMO and there is no reason to think that it wont only get better. cot damn give a show time to develop.
July 29, 2011 @ 04:51 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

lol leave me i can't help it
July 31, 2011 @ 11:39 PM
JStorm803

....Skyler got awesome for a little bit there.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

August 1, 2011 @ 02:20 AM
hctr.

Walter rocking some fresh ass Wallabees in this episode. Also in the last one. It's nice seeing Skylar doing her part. She's a smart chick. Walter needs to get on dat doe. Jessy is one some Charles Manson cult shit. He needs to snap out of it. And who was that ♥♥♥♥♥ outside his house? Lastly, the lab book is making its way around. Shit is gonna get real now. cool
August 1, 2011 @ 02:27 AM
jaded

Walter rocking some fresh ass Wallabees in this episode. Also in the last one. It's nice seeing Skylar doing her part. She's a smart chick. Walter needs to get on dat doe. Jessy is one some Charles Manson cult shit. He needs to snap out of it. And who was that ♥♥♥♥♥ outside his house? Lastly, the lab book is making its way around. Shit is gonna get real now. cool

He has worn wallabees since the very first episode, tan ones and black ones.

Tonight's episode was really boring I thought, but next weeks looks really good.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 1, 2011 @ 02:54 AM
hctr.

He has worn wallabees since the very first episode, tan ones and black ones.

Tonight's episode was really boring I thought, but next weeks looks really good.

Got to admit the whole open house concept kept the episode on an upbeat motion. Crazy hoe had me trippin for a while
August 1, 2011 @ 04:20 AM
stevedavis

kick ass !
August 1, 2011 @ 09:09 AM
dalek

I hate that Skylar is involved...
August 1, 2011 @ 09:17 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

for real, i wanted walt to show some balls, but the guy is so bitchmade when it comes to her. she kicks him out of his own house, makes him have to negotiate to see his own kids, and now she wants to live his life as an outlaw? she reminds me of walt himself in the early days, when he thought he knew everything and tried to go about his business on some kind of moral high ground. the way she talks to saul, for one thing.

FUCKIN HATE SKYLAR

also, i was confused by the two seeming uses of the f-word in this episode. was walt talking to the camera and there was no audio, so no sound? or did he really say it and they muted it, as in the network? and did hank say fuck or almost say fuck? and wtf, jesse is goin nuts. i wish walt would go out with him one time, he never does.
August 1, 2011 @ 11:28 AM
JStorm803

Sad to see dude going through that PTSD, smh at all those people at his house though.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

August 1, 2011 @ 05:18 PM
jaded

for real, i wanted walt to show some balls, but the guy is so bitchmade when it comes to her. she kicks him out of his own house, makes him have to negotiate to see his own kids, and now she wants to live his life as an outlaw? she reminds me of walt himself in the early days, when he thought he knew everything and tried to go about his business on some kind of moral high ground. the way she talks to saul, for one thing.

FUCKIN HATE SKYLAR

also, i was confused by the two seeming uses of the f-word in this episode. was walt talking to the camera and there was no audio, so no sound? or did he really say it and they muted it, as in the network? and did hank say fuck or almost say fuck? and wtf, jesse is goin nuts. i wish walt would go out with him one time, he never does.

Walt said it to the security camera, so no audio.

Hank just kind of said "ffuuu" in reaction to Marie being arrested.

August 1, 2011 @ 06:22 PM
no1deasoriginal

Bill Burr getting it in cool

my question is, what happens if/when they take out Guss? what would be the goal after that?
August 1, 2011 @ 08:05 PM
jaded

Bill Burr getting it in cool

my question is, what happens if/when they take out Guss? what would be the goal after that?

I would imagine the goal would be to take over the distribution again instead of just cooking. I don't know if they'd kill Gus though, because that would put them back at square one as far as finding a place to cook goes.

August 3, 2011 @ 01:21 AM
Cochese

What is Marie doing? Is she planning to spend Walt's money? It's starting to show now that all the money is starting to get out of their hands. Jesse is literally throwing it around.

Also what the fuck is Skylar talking about? How are they going to explain buying the car-wash? Is this possible? Do banks loan people $800,000? Walt's life savings wouldn't have been shit.
August 3, 2011 @ 02:58 AM
Beach2theBay

Damn I wish Skylar would get murked. I hate that bitch. Marie is funny as fuck though. I think we're approaching the end up the build up and shit's about to go down. I hope so at least.
August 3, 2011 @ 10:11 AM
ksj

What is Marie doing? Is she planning to spend Walt's money? It's starting to show now that all the money is starting to get out of their hands. Jesse is literally throwing it around.

Also what the fuck is Skylar talking about? How are they going to explain buying the car-wash? Is this possible? Do banks loan people $800,000? Walt's life savings wouldn't have been shit.

Skylar told Marie that Walt made a shit ton of money counting cards off of black jack, which they are loaning to Marie and buying a car wash with...
August 3, 2011 @ 11:20 AM
Cochese

Yeah, I know that's what they told Marie, but what is their official story if there happened to be a criminal investigation?

I'm wondering whether Marie is going to use some of Walt's money to buy a house or something. I don't know what the point was of showing Marie looking at houses and making up fake identities besides demonstrating that she's unhappy.
August 3, 2011 @ 02:49 PM
Constellations

Yeah, I know that's what they told Marie, but what is their official story if there happened to be a criminal investigation?

I'm wondering whether Marie is going to use some of Walt's money to buy a house or something. I don't know what the point was of showing Marie looking at houses and making up fake identities besides demonstrating that she's unhappy.

I think she was just stressed out from hank, so she needed to get away and pretend to be someone else for a while. Shes also a kleptomaniac, so theres that. But i think stress causes that and it was obvious when she started crying after she was asked if she was ready to go home that hank was the cause of everything she was doing

\X/

August 3, 2011 @ 03:03 PM
Constellations

FUCKIN HATE SKYLAR

To be fair, skylar was going to let walt live back in the house. Idk if you remember the episode but it was before walt decided not to turn down working with gus and after walt forced himself back into the house.

Remember how skylar was being a cunt and wouldnt even let walt hold the baby? Then they kinda had a moment and the baby started crying and skylar let walt pick up the baby?

It seemed like at that point walt couldve cut his losses and lived happily ever after with his family and everything wouldve been ok. Walt signed the divorce papers the next day however, and moved out so he could be a fulltime meth manufacturer

\X/

August 3, 2011 @ 03:06 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

yeah i never thought there was more to that than escaping the hell hank has made of that home
August 3, 2011 @ 03:08 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

To be fair, skylar was going to let walt live back in the house. Idk if you remember the episode but it was before walt decided not to turn down working with gus and after walt forced himself back into the house.

Remember how skylar was being a cunt and wouldnt even let walt hold the baby? Then they kinda had a moment and the baby started crying and skylar let walt pick up the baby?

It seemed like at that point walt couldve cut his losses and lived happily ever after with his family and everything wouldve been ok. Walt signed the divorce papers the next day however, and moved out so he could be a fulltime meth manufacturer

lol he signed it cos she fucked ted and told him so, and she was still doin that negotiating shit later on, and made him sign papers she didn't even file, so it was all for naught but her own need for control over him
August 3, 2011 @ 09:09 PM
dalek

Have I mentioned how much I hate Skylar?
August 3, 2011 @ 10:45 PM
Constellations

lol he signed it cos she fucked ted and told him so, and she was still doin that negotiating shit later on, and made him sign papers she didn't even file, so it was all for naught but her own need for control over him

nah, he got over that pretty quickly. You can tell even now that they still have feeling for each other.

I think Walt signed those papers cause, whether he's willing to admit it or not, he likes meth-cooking life better

\X/

August 4, 2011 @ 03:24 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

hmm. walt does have a thing about denial. HMM.
August 4, 2011 @ 03:43 PM
sellme

Didn't he sign the papers the day after she found the duffle bag full of money in the closet? I think he was doing it to protect her/the family (plausible deniability and whatnot)

Jesse is my ♥♥♥♥♥ cool
August 4, 2011 @ 04:25 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

i think Jesse killed that poor bastard at his house with the $100 bill lmao

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

August 4, 2011 @ 04:52 PM
Constellations

Didn't he sign the papers the day after she found the duffle bag full of money in the closet? I think he was doing it to protect her/the family (plausible deniability and whatnot)

Jesse is my ♥♥♥♥♥ cool

but then he goes he lets Skylar be "the Danny" at the carwash.

And skylar already knew everything about his other life by the time he signed the papers

\X/

August 4, 2011 @ 06:35 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

what does walt even see in her? from what we know, he coulda had gretchen, who is at least in his region of intelligence. even before the cancer skylar was a bitch.
August 4, 2011 @ 07:05 PM
hctr.

i think Jesse killed that poor bastard at his house with the $100 bill lmao

It wasn't a c-note, it was just a dollar bill.

The writers are doing a very good job in making the audience hate Skylar. On da real doe, she reminds me of my literature teacher from high school. Always sharp tongued and aggressive. I like bitches like that. I repeat myself, Walt needs to show her wassup. cool

Please login first to reply.