Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 24, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
Homes

skylar can't die. 

who would cook walt jr his breakfast?
haha it won't matter if they get walt jr too... at this point I think anyone in Walt's family is fair game. Vince Gilligan has also said that karma is a theme in this show, and what better karma could Walt get for all the shit he's done than having his whole fam get murked?
June 4, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
Dino Spumoni

I know this isn't really their style, but what if they gave us a big mind fuck, like if Steve Gomez turned out to be a mole for the cartel? I just thought of this.
June 4, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
chief

friend of mine lived next door to me for like 5 years growing up. He went off to college cause he was like 3 years older than me and he's been living in england since he graduated. my parents and his mom still keep in touch so my dad texts me a couple days ago that my neighbor friend just recently came back to the states this past week or two to attend a wedding in malibu...

fucking aaron paul's wedding.

hella jelly

•••

June 4, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
tmwtg

^ Aaron Paul's shorty is fine as fuck. Better believe those bridesmaids finna get the d.

cool cool
June 6, 2013 @ 06:28 PM
illmaticdc93

June 21, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
chief

•••

July 6, 2013 @ 04:14 PM
Rekuso

new breaking bad ad
fuck i've never been this hyped for a show. what do ya think hank is going to do?

http://instagram.com/quinnrekuso

July 6, 2013 @ 05:52 PM
tmwtg

^ Still looks like he needs to finish taking that shit.
July 8, 2013 @ 02:33 PM
HOCHSTE

Just finished season 5.

I fucking knew Hank would discoger W.W
it was inevitable

but why teh fuck was
that critical notebook just
chillin the restroom?lol

W.W dun fucked up.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

July 8, 2013 @ 03:35 PM
gil

MAGNETS BITCH

fag

July 9, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
Mehran Mt

You can watch Breaking Bad online at http://seriesgate.tv/watch-breakingbad-online . you can also read the latest news and reviews about breaking bad.
July 10, 2013 @ 07:54 AM
undercoverism

skylar can't die. 

who would cook walt jr his breakfast?
he can cook it for his own paraplegic ass self.
July 10, 2013 @ 10:31 AM
Knxwledge

new breaking bad ad
fuck i've never been this hyped for a show. what do ya think hank is going to do?

that fools probably gonna spy the shit out of walter and they probly gon have to fight.
July 10, 2013 @ 12:54 PM
HOCHSTE

There WILL be a Hank and Walter stand-off, i guarantee it.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

July 11, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
Tony Montana

Plot twist. Hank wants a share of Walter's profits.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

July 13, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
yeldarb367

I finally caught up last week. Maaaan, the final episodes are going to be great. I can't wait!
July 13, 2013 @ 08:32 AM
chief

did we ever find out what the numbers meant behind gus's picture frame from the evidence room in the magnet episode?

•••

July 13, 2013 @ 11:02 AM
Tony Montana

did we ever find out what the numbers meant behind gus's picture frame from the evidence room in the magnet episode?
http://ericbuffalo55.tumblr.com/post/27382171109/a-theory-on-the-note-behind-guss-picture

I don't think it's going to be very important to the plot.

July 13, 2013 @ 12:49 PM
fab

I know this isn't really their style, but what if they gave us a big mind fuck, like if Steve Gomez turned out to be a mole for the cartel? I just thought of this.
thought that about steve too, just look at the los pollos hermanos commercial (dont know the season and ep. anymore) but you can see him on the picture.
July 13, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
Drigguh

wasn't it a number for bank accounts where he the money he paid mike and his goons kept their money?
July 13, 2013 @ 07:12 PM
chief

wasn't it a number for bank accounts where he the money he paid mike and his goons kept their money?
is that how gomez and the other cops showed up to that bank? i don't remember how else they would have known to go there...

fuck i need to rewatch season 5

•••

July 13, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
Drigguh

is that how gomez and the other cops showed up to that bank? i don't remember how else they would have known to go there...

fuck i need to rewatch season 5
i think so. i think that's what created that whole situation where walt took out mike's guys because they might rat
July 13, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
awhitehippy

What do you guys think Walter's gun was for? I mean damn he already left the state, changed his name, grew his hair out, you think he'd kill Hank?

x

July 14, 2013 @ 07:14 AM
Rekuso

when did walt change his name?

http://instagram.com/quinnrekuso

July 14, 2013 @ 04:34 PM
Tony Montana

I think he gave a fake name in the first episode because what he is about to do might make him wanted by the police so he doesn't want to leave a trail.

July 14, 2013 @ 06:20 PM
ndrew

i think hank might commit suicide. because after he finds out its walt that hes been trying to track down his mind will go crazy and he wont be able to turn walt in because he will think the DEA thinks that he has something to do with walts meth operations and hank even used the drug money to pay for his medical bills and shit. so i think all that will fuck with hanks mind. he'll confront walt about knowing his secret thats when walt has to change his identity

www.headhunterla.com

July 16, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
JStorm803

Did they ever explain why Walt bought that M60? And his hair was grown out too in that scene

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

July 16, 2013 @ 07:41 AM
chief

damn there is so much foreshadowing in this show it's incredible. i was snooping around the web and found some examples of foreshadowing and other cool tidbits:

-Jane foreshadows her own death with a couple of lines from the episode in including, "I just threw up in my mouth a little". When Jane walks into the kitchen with Jesse making breakfast, he says, "You weren't supposed to wake up." Jane responds with "Ever?" At another point, Jane tells Jesse to "Lie on your side or you might choke". In the same episode where Jane dies, Walt and Marie are taking care of Holly in her crib, and Walt puts Holly on her side, "just in case she decides to do a little spit up"

-When Skylar comes to Ted's house and rings the door bell, Ted trips a little on the carpet on the way to answer the door

-The name of his company is called Beneke Fabricators. (Ted gets in trouble for cooking his company's financial numbers)

-In addition to the pink teddy bear missing half it's face, when Gus walks through dead Gale's apartment, this statue with half its face burned was in there:

-after Gus kills Victor, he drops the box cutter on the floor, and carries on. At the end of season 4, Walter shoots the two men at the lab after killing Gus, then drops the gun on the floor and keeps walking.

-More Gus death foreshadowing. The Mexican cartel guys are shooting and Gus walks in right through the middle of the bullets,unharmed. And Jesse says something like "What's with all this crazy Terminator shit ?" 

-A flashback of young Hector Salamanca, sitting on a chair made of wheels, before it shows him sitting in a wheelchair as an old man

-this one is my personal favorite. In another foreshadowing of Gus' death, when he leaves the hospital and gets the elevator, all you hear is "ding, ding, ding, ding" from going from floor to floor. The very sound hector makes to signal to walter to blow the bomb to kill gus

-Walt has a tendency to adapt traits from people he has killed. When he killed Krazy 8, he only eats his sandwhiches with the crust cut off. Gus drove a Volvo and when Walt killed Gus, in season 5 episode 1 flash forward, Walt is seen driving a Volvo. In the scene when Walt and Mike were in the bar together, Walt orders his drink neat while Mike gets his on the rocks. After Walt kills Mike, Walt gets his drink on the rocks after Hank offers him one at home. People are speculating Walt is going to end up killing Skylar because he uses her maiden name in the season 5 episode 1 flash forward on his New Hampshire ID.

-Also in the hospital in one of the rooms was a painting (don't remember if it was Walt's or Jesse's room). That same painting showed up in the hotel room where Walt met with the white supremacists regarding the prison shanking. The painting depicts a family of 4, a mother, son, daughter and father. The mother, son and daughter are on shore while the father is rowing out to sea possibly symbolizing Walt's growing detachment from his family 

•••

July 16, 2013 @ 03:11 PM
JStorm803

...I didn't notice half of that lol. 

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

July 16, 2013 @ 05:42 PM
drtmcgrt

me neither. good shit bruh

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

Please login first to reply.