Breaking Bad

Nov 27, 2012 @ 22:44
All I know is that they better kill that bitch Skylar. Worst person on the show
Nov 27, 2012 @ 22:54
Why's everbody always mad at Sky though? She's pretty much always acted within reason. Walt is the one who's been fucking up if you think about it.
Nov 27, 2012 @ 23:02
Because she fucked her boss then gave away millions
Nov 27, 2012 @ 23:15
But that was after she left Walt, and she had pretty good reasons for doing so.
Nov 28, 2012 @ 00:17
Meh true. Train heist was the best scene this season.
Nov 28, 2012 @ 00:44
Originally posted by Inactive User
Why's everbody always mad at Sky though? She's pretty much always acted within reason. Walt is the one who's been fucking up if you think about it.

i hate her because even before walt started his shit she was walking all over him and didn't appreciate him as a person. and before she knew he was manufacturing drugs she cut him 0 slack. and she smoked to get back at him? idk just all her decisions are terrible to me, versus walt who i can at least understand even when i don't agree.
Nov 28, 2012 @ 01:00
Meh true. Train heist was the best scene this season.

Train heist was sweet. I also enjoyed the montage of inmates getting vicked in prison in the last ep lol.

i hate her because even before walt started his shit she was walking all over him and didn't appreciate him as a person. and before she knew he was manufacturing drugs she cut him 0 slack. and she smoked to get back at him? idk just all her decisions are terrible to me, versus walt who i can at least understand even when i don't agree.

Sort of agree, but she sees Walt for who he really is. Not a good guy. But like I said, I still root for him lol.
Dec 08, 2012 @ 03:17
why does walt even need all that money?
Dec 08, 2012 @ 04:12
lol have you been watching? he wants it to have it. he's filling a hole.
Dec 08, 2012 @ 04:46
................................ he dies.
Dec 08, 2012 @ 04:58
This show was amazing so far. I caught up all four of its seasons plus the eight episodes of the fifth and it's really amazing how deep the story is. Really is a contender for my #1 TV show haha.
Dec 08, 2012 @ 23:40
go back and watch the pilot, then season 5 episode 8. crazy to see the evolution of walter from start to beginning. 

you guys also notice how the process (setting up and action) of killing the men in the prison took only about 5 minutes of the episode because walter is obviously full Heisenberg now. A scene like this would have taken half an episode in earlier seasons just because of walter's moral obligations.

makes you wonder if its walter or heisenberg that is the true disguise

•••

Dec 09, 2012 @ 10:26
go back and watch the pilot, then season 5 episode 8. crazy to see the evolution of walter from start to beginning. 

you guys also notice how the process (setting up and action) of killing the men in the prison took only about 5 minutes of the episode because walter is obviously full Heisenberg now. A scene like this would have taken half an episode in earlier seasons just because of walter's moral obligations.

makes you wonder if its walter or heisenberg that is the true disguise
The transformation is really there. You can see how much moral dilemma Walter had after killing that drug dealer by tying the one guy up in the basement. He was so gullible that he almost released him. Now, killing anyone is really just another day in the life for Walter. But honestly, what can you expect from the man, I mean if you were in the situation of constantly dealing with such risky business you would ultimately either be dead or you would harden yourself and deal with the harsh reality of things. In essence, the drug world that Walter has basically metaphorically drowned himself in, has in turn changed him. This was a change that was necessary to go against people like Tuco and Gus.

Also, I have to say that I dislike how season 5 started off. Clearly, we see how Walter ends up because basically the whole season is a flashback. Right in the first episode of season 5 we see Walter going into a diner and doing that traditional birthday age on his breakfast. He puts 52 on the plate by himself. As we watch the season we see that Skylar does that on his 51st birthday. So we can safely assume through watching the part of the season and that flash-forward scene in the diner, that ultimately Walter will have to call that guy and get a completely new identity due to Hank investigating him or something.
Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:12
i heard in a podcast that they put the flash forward there because otherwise it might seem like walt was winning too much in the season. i agree we could do without it though, it makes hank finding out (and walt becoming so disaffected post-mike) even more meaningful
Dec 10, 2012 @ 06:10
i like how they started the season.  its fun for me to try and guess how he ends up in that scenario.  

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Dec 10, 2012 @ 09:09
The big question for me is why was he buying a M-80 gun? Clearly he was planning on doing some full-on rambo shit. Also, we see he has hair again so the cancer is out of the question I assume?
Dec 10, 2012 @ 21:58
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat mind fucked
jaded
Dec 10, 2012 @ 22:16
I saw that on the Breaking Bad Reddit a while back, those guys catch every little thing.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Dec 10, 2012 @ 22:47
Holy fuck, if that prediction ends up being correct that's the sickest shit ever smokeyface
Dec 10, 2012 @ 23:31
Hmmm... I dunno. He didn't directly kill Gus. He had someone else do it for him.

If that was the case, then he'd take on one of Gale's traits because he had Jesse kill him.
Dec 11, 2012 @ 05:24
I saw that on the Breaking Bad Reddit a while back, those guys catch every little thing.
Same here, check out /r/dexter shits good, they're tv detectives over there.
Dec 12, 2012 @ 03:56
how funny would it be if Hank farted in the last episode.. right at the very end.
Dec 12, 2012 @ 04:09
Dec 12, 2012 @ 04:18
my favorite show right next to LOST. if you haven't watched or heard of it, GET INTO IT NOW. saw all the seasons on netflix and DAMN. best thing i've ever seen on a tv screen in my opinion.

x

Dec 17, 2012 @ 21:19
yo i'm late, but anyone know when the new/other half of season 5 is coming? i feel like i've been waiting forever for new episodes
Dec 17, 2012 @ 23:47
not till july.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Dec 19, 2012 @ 04:13
Can't wait for Walt Jr to start eating breakfast again
Dec 31, 2012 @ 03:26
such a long wait for me
Dec 31, 2012 @ 06:36
Finally got all caught up the other day 

one immediate gripe: how the fuck was Walt gonna keep gale's book?
Dec 31, 2012 @ 23:25
Walt better fuck Hank in the ass
Please login first to reply.