Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 27, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
Dino Spumoni

I know it's fucked up but....

anyone else rooting for Walt?

Yea, even if he's a cold blooded sociopath, we watched him from the beginning as a humble beta male and we were rooting for him to come up. I still want him to win.
November 27, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
hankhill

All I know is that they better kill that bitch Skylar. Worst person on the show
November 27, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
Dino Spumoni

Why's everbody always mad at Sky though? She's pretty much always acted within reason. Walt is the one who's been fucking up if you think about it.
November 27, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
hankhill

Because she fucked her boss then gave away millions
November 27, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
Dino Spumoni

But that was after she left Walt, and she had pretty good reasons for doing so.
November 28, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
hankhill

Meh true. Train heist was the best scene this season.
November 28, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
zilla

Why's everbody always mad at Sky though? She's pretty much always acted within reason. Walt is the one who's been fucking up if you think about it.

i hate her because even before walt started his shit she was walking all over him and didn't appreciate him as a person. and before she knew he was manufacturing drugs she cut him 0 slack. and she smoked to get back at him? idk just all her decisions are terrible to me, versus walt who i can at least understand even when i don't agree.
November 28, 2012 @ 01:00 AM
Dino Spumoni

Meh true. Train heist was the best scene this season.

Train heist was sweet. I also enjoyed the montage of inmates getting vicked in prison in the last ep lol.

i hate her because even before walt started his shit she was walking all over him and didn't appreciate him as a person. and before she knew he was manufacturing drugs she cut him 0 slack. and she smoked to get back at him? idk just all her decisions are terrible to me, versus walt who i can at least understand even when i don't agree.

Sort of agree, but she sees Walt for who he really is. Not a good guy. But like I said, I still root for him lol.
December 8, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
ellol

why does walt even need all that money?
December 8, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
zilla

lol have you been watching? he wants it to have it. he's filling a hole.
December 8, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
camargon

................................ he dies.
December 8, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
dasik

This show was amazing so far. I caught up all four of its seasons plus the eight episodes of the fifth and it's really amazing how deep the story is. Really is a contender for my #1 TV show haha.
December 8, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
chief

go back and watch the pilot, then season 5 episode 8. crazy to see the evolution of walter from start to beginning. 

you guys also notice how the process (setting up and action) of killing the men in the prison took only about 5 minutes of the episode because walter is obviously full Heisenberg now. A scene like this would have taken half an episode in earlier seasons just because of walter's moral obligations.

makes you wonder if its walter or heisenberg that is the true disguise

•••

December 9, 2012 @ 10:26 AM
dasik

go back and watch the pilot, then season 5 episode 8. crazy to see the evolution of walter from start to beginning. 

you guys also notice how the process (setting up and action) of killing the men in the prison took only about 5 minutes of the episode because walter is obviously full Heisenberg now. A scene like this would have taken half an episode in earlier seasons just because of walter's moral obligations.

makes you wonder if its walter or heisenberg that is the true disguise
The transformation is really there. You can see how much moral dilemma Walter had after killing that drug dealer by tying the one guy up in the basement. He was so gullible that he almost released him. Now, killing anyone is really just another day in the life for Walter. But honestly, what can you expect from the man, I mean if you were in the situation of constantly dealing with such risky business you would ultimately either be dead or you would harden yourself and deal with the harsh reality of things. In essence, the drug world that Walter has basically metaphorically drowned himself in, has in turn changed him. This was a change that was necessary to go against people like Tuco and Gus.

Also, I have to say that I dislike how season 5 started off. Clearly, we see how Walter ends up because basically the whole season is a flashback. Right in the first episode of season 5 we see Walter going into a diner and doing that traditional birthday age on his breakfast. He puts 52 on the plate by himself. As we watch the season we see that Skylar does that on his 51st birthday. So we can safely assume through watching the part of the season and that flash-forward scene in the diner, that ultimately Walter will have to call that guy and get a completely new identity due to Hank investigating him or something.
December 10, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
zilla

i heard in a podcast that they put the flash forward there because otherwise it might seem like walt was winning too much in the season. i agree we could do without it though, it makes hank finding out (and walt becoming so disaffected post-mike) even more meaningful
December 10, 2012 @ 06:10 AM
paulywalnuts

i like how they started the season.  its fun for me to try and guess how he ends up in that scenario.  

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

December 10, 2012 @ 09:09 AM
dasik

The big question for me is why was he buying a M-80 gun? Clearly he was planning on doing some full-on rambo shit. Also, we see he has hair again so the cancer is out of the question I assume?
December 10, 2012 @ 11:59 AM
katsomehlo

anyone ever notice this? found this somewhere

In Breaking Bad, Walt has a habit of taking on some little traits of the people he has killed.

When Walt killed Crazy 8, he started cutting off the crusts of his sandwiches - just as Crazy 8 had done.

Gus drives a Volvo. After Walt kills Gus, at the beginning of Season 5 (at the Denny's), Walt is driving a Volvo (w/ NH plates). 

When Mike and Walt meet at a bar in an earlier season, Walt orders his drink neat while Mike has his on the rocks. After Mike is killed, and Hank offers Walt a drink in his office - he asks for it on the rocks.

At that same scene at Denny's, Walt arranges his bacon into his new age. Someone else used to do that. On top of that, he's using Skyler's maiden name on his fake ID.
December 10, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
zilla

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat mind fucked
December 10, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
jaded

I saw that on the Breaking Bad Reddit a while back, those guys catch every little thing.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 10, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
Pantic

Holy fuck, if that prediction ends up being correct that's the sickest shit ever cool
December 10, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
dalek

Hmmm... I dunno. He didn't directly kill Gus. He had someone else do it for him.

If that was the case, then he'd take on one of Gale's traits because he had Jesse kill him.
December 11, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
Bet

I saw that on the Breaking Bad Reddit a while back, those guys catch every little thing.
Same here, check out /r/dexter shits good, they're tv detectives over there.
December 12, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
Cokane

I watched the hol shit on netflix and thought the 4th season was the last one.. till my homeboy told me is a 5th season, shit had me hella fooled tht shit seemed like a ending to a movie they season finales is not a game

don't ride my wave

December 12, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
pointforward

how funny would it be if Hank farted in the last episode.. right at the very end.
December 12, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
dalek

December 12, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
awhitehippy

my favorite show right next to LOST. if you haven't watched or heard of it, GET INTO IT NOW. saw all the seasons on netflix and DAMN. best thing i've ever seen on a tv screen in my opinion.

x

December 12, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
katsomehlo

LOST is pretty damn amazing, although i thought it fell off a little bit towards the end. For me, Breaking Bad is my favorite
December 17, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
dvzr0

yo i'm late, but anyone know when the new/other half of season 5 is coming? i feel like i've been waiting forever for new episodes
December 17, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
The Fiasco

not till july.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

Please login first to reply.