September 3, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
"Friend"

Jail scene, actually this whole eps was on point. Not gunna lie, heart was beating pretty fast at the last 3 minutes cause I was wondering how the eps was gunna end, cause it looked way too normal. Damn now gotta wait a year....at least I'll kill time with the new dexter season haha
September 3, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
Pantic

probably my favorite episode of the season. How they finna keep us waiting a year after that last scene tho...
September 3, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
chief

leavin me blue balled and shit

•••

September 4, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

wouldn't it be some shit if instead of the cancer being back it had gone into like complete remission? and walt just realises he doesn't wanna cook meth for the rest of his life without jesse?

in the flashforward we see him taking pills but he has hair so i don't think they're chemo. and even if he did have cancer, why would he take chemo the second time? he barely did it the first and now he's got even less to live for.

i think walt is gonna have to live with all this, which is sad cos he seemed to snap out of his power trip this episode. i believed everything he said to other people, unlike usually.
September 4, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
chief

how did walt get that walt whitman book in the first place? i don't remember gale giving it to him

•••

September 4, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
jaded

how did walt get that walt whitman book in the first place? i don't remember gale giving it to him

Gale gave it to him and Walt packed it away. They never actually show Gale give it to him, but there's a scene with Gale reading it in season 3. I think there's a scene in one episode where Walter pulls the book out of a box and kind of smirks because he remembers getting it and then I think he puts it on his nightstand. Last night it was in the book basket on the toilet.

edit: Season 5 episode 3. Walt is taking his things out of a box and sees the book, smirks, and sets it on his bedside table.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 4, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
goldANDsacks

Also there was an interesting idea about the color pink representing death http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2012/08/breaking-bad-allusions/3/

cool link. interesting idea, but kind of a stretch. what about Jesse PINKman then? how come they don't explain that?

i DO however really dig the Reservoir Dogs theory:

Mr. Pink: jesse
Mr. White: walt
Mr. Orange: hank (who always seems to be wearing orange).

SPOILER ALERT - this is how the movie reservoir dogs ends (from wikipedia):

Mr Pink, who hid under the stairs, takes the diamonds and flees the warehouse. Police sirens and shots are heard outside. As Mr White cradles Mr Orange in his arms, Mr Orange reveals that he is indeed an undercover cop. The devastated Mr White points his gun at Mr Orange's head. The police storm the warehouse, demanding that Mr White drop his gun. Mr White pulls the trigger before shots fire.
September 4, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
JStorm803

Where can I watch these episodes online? I caught the last one of this year at a hotel.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

September 4, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
kmas

Also there was an interesting idea about the color pink representing death http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2012/08/breaking-bad-allusions/3/

cool link. interesting idea, but kind of a stretch. what about Jesse PINKman then? how come they don't explain that?

Mr Pink, who hid under the stairs, takes the diamonds and flees the warehouse. Police sirens and shots are heard outside. As Mr White cradles Mr Orange in his arms, Mr Orange reveals that he is indeed an undercover cop. The devastated Mr White points his gun at Mr Orange's head. The police storm the warehouse, demanding that Mr White drop his gun. Mr White pulls the trigger before shots fire.
Definitely a long shot but still very interesting with the similarities between the two.
September 4, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
PlatinumRespect

September 4, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
vapor90

Just got into the show, only watched a couple of episodes but will probably watch 20 tomorrow. Do they always fuck up constantly?
September 4, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
rign

Just got into the show, only watched a couple of episodes but will probably watch 20 tomorrow. Do they always fuck up constantly?

Stay away from anything Breaking Bad related on the internet until you're caught up. unless you want the show to be spoiled for you.
September 4, 2012 @ 08:55 AM
lysergic

Definitely a long shot but still very interesting with the similarities between the two.
Flynn is Mr. Blonde. cool
September 4, 2012 @ 09:58 AM
chief

So what's Hanks next move now? The only loose ends Hank knows are Skylar, Jesse, and Saul. I don't think Walt will slip up, I think it's going to be someone else who either fucks him over on purpose or accident

•••

September 4, 2012 @ 02:31 PM
4G LTE

rollin' down the strip on vogues comin up slammin cadillac does

September 4, 2012 @ 02:41 PM
╒rozzy

Ticking time bomb
http://i.imgur.com/18R4b.png

September 4, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
The Fiasco

Jesse was originally supposed to die in the first season but was changed when Vince saw what a great job aaron paul did as jesse.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

September 4, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
jaded

September 4, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
jaded

right click -> view image

September 4, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
phase1

HAHA
September 4, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
jaded

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/04/vince-gilligan-on-breaking-bad-and-the-plumbing-of-it-all/?smid=tw-nytimes

September 5, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
Shiri

I was honestly kinda disappoint. After all that shit he left the book in the toilet? I guess I was expecting a bit more lol. #highexpectations

http://blog.careyciuro.com

September 5, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
gakidou134

handsdown walts gonna say gretchen bailey.his ex girl friend
September 5, 2012 @ 08:23 AM
chief

^

damn didn't even think about that. good call

•••

September 5, 2012 @ 08:39 AM
keo_

I was honestly kinda disappoint. After all that shit he left the book in the toilet? I guess I was expecting a bit more lol. #highexpectations

haha i feel the same way.

i mean.. it took about 3 seaons to move 1 year and this episode seem to flash by real quick, atleast a couple months... pacing was a bit odd and idk.. seems rushed and forced. but well see how it plays with the other half of the season

blog.anthonykeo.com

September 5, 2012 @ 10:47 AM

Inactive

Genius, good observation. Wonder if Walt would think that way or would he ever even get a chance to if Hank stays quiet and digs around and finds more out before Walt can use this excuse?
September 5, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
keo_

http://breakingbad.wikia.com/wiki/Gretchen_Schwartz

blog.anthonykeo.com

September 5, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
chief

maiden name maybe?

actually @gakidou134 where the hell did you come up with bailey in the first place? lol

•••

September 5, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
Homes

From some of the foreshadowing in the show, here's what I predict is going to happen:

1. Fairly obvious, the kids will end up with hank and marie. they always say they wish they could keep them forever, a wish that I think will come true. in this last episode, walter jr. was wearing gold and purple just like marie, like he "belonged" to them now.

2. Skyler will hang herself. In the episode where Jane died, they made a lot of referenced to people choking and suffocating on their own vomit. There have been a couple episodes now pointing to sklyer hanging herself - one in the bathroom, when walt gave her the money and she tightly wraped the floss around her finger, and another time (cant remember the specific epsiode) marie asked her how she was doing and she very purposely says "oh, I'm hanging in there." when shit hits the fan and their whole family knows, i think she'll hang herself
September 5, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
jaded

We have only ever known her as Gretchen Schwartz. Also, if you compare the handwriting in the book to Gale's lab notebook that the DEA already has, it is identical.

Please login first to reply.