August 20, 2012 @ 12:04 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

fingerprints? todd is a loose end, i'm mad jesse didn't go along with killing him.

jesse meeting skylar again was gold. i hope they have a talk at some point in the future cos that didn't feel fully explored. he seems to finally be seeing how far gone his father figure is.

mike is fuckin up with that buyout shit tho. he's gonna get his money either way. but how is walt gonna launder millions of dollars?
August 20, 2012 @ 03:23 PM
Constellations

The Skylar hate has become very irrational at this point. At the beginning of the show she came off as overbearing and annoying but at this point all her fear and paranoia is legitimate now. Walt has become evil incarnate and all her actions are justified.

and she SONNED Walt at the dinner table cool

\X/

August 20, 2012 @ 03:43 PM

Inactive

Swear Walt is getting on my nerves, too arrogant. I find myself waiting for his demise, he needs to learn a lesson
August 20, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
Beach2theBay

someone needs to gif when Skylar got up from the table while pouring a glass of wine too.
August 20, 2012 @ 04:10 PM
Shiri

Yeh I also don't get the Skylar hate. I get the feeling ppl hating on her actually aren't watching the show or don't get what's going on. Skylar is the only one who is seeing everything we see as an audience. She the only one who can see the end is coming. I'm fucking loving her the last couple of eps (sept when she cries). She just don't give a fuck about Walt and it's awesome.

#fuckwalt

http://blog.careyciuro.com

August 20, 2012 @ 04:17 PM
DStyles

Swear Walt is getting on my nerves, too arrogant. I find myself waiting for his demise, he needs to learn a lesson

Agreed.

He sort of killed that chick from the 2nd season and he poisoned that little kid.

It seems like he only wants Jesse alive for his benefit. Meanwhile Jesse sort of looks like he actually cares about Walter. Maybe due to the cancer and his aunt who died of cancer.

Just finished watching the 4th season.

Gus on that two face type of shit.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

August 20, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
jmac100394

Agreed.

He sort of killed that chick from the 2nd season and he poisoned that little kid.

It seems like he only wants Jesse alive for his benefit. Meanwhile Jesse sort of looks like he actually cares about Walter. Maybe due to the cancer and his aunt who died of cancer.

Just finished watching the 4th season.

Gus on that two face type of shit.

Damn son you watched that shit fast
August 20, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
DStyles

Yeah I watched the last episodes from season 3 and season 4 yesterday.

I jumped off my chair when Gus just sliced Victor's neck.

I was like

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

August 20, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
Zé Pequeno

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

August 20, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

it's very possible walt invited jesse to stay knowing skylar would act that way in a bid to keep jesse on the
team. skylar didn't son anyone, no matter what happens, she loses. at leasr walt has his
delusions.

i got so mad when todd called him mr white on some talented mr ripley/child psychopath shit
August 20, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
PlatinumRespect

@dstyles well wtf u doin in this thread for? spoilers everywhere son.

annnnyways that dinner table scene had me laughing my fucking ass off. haha shit was perfect!

i really have a feeling skyler is gonna be offed.
August 20, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
The Fiasco

@dstyles well wtf u doin in this thread for? spoilers everywhere son.

annnnyways that dinner table scene had me laughing my fucking ass off. haha shit was perfect!

i really have a feeling skyler is gonna be offed.

we already know that walter is alone in the flash forward scene in the first episode. hes returning to new mexico to protect someone. im saying skyler leaves with his kids and he has to protect jesse. but who knows.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

August 20, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
PlatinumRespect

August 21, 2012 @ 09:23 AM
future.

August 21, 2012 @ 11:03 AM
tiaaamo

yeap ; ) but i reckon this episode was good, although the worst this season.
August 21, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
Spankbank

lolwat, how was this episode the worst of the season? the further development of walt in this episode made it so good
August 21, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
lalala

hard to believe mike would be so sloppy about containing walt tho, that dude is always on point

x

August 21, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
jaded

hard to believe mike would be so sloppy about containing walt tho, that dude is always on point

It wasn't really sloppy. He frisked Walter and cuffed him to the radiator, so as far as he was concerned Walter would be stuck there and didn't have anything on him to get free. It's impossible to know that Walter would look at the coffee maker and know he could strip the power cord and melt the cuff.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 21, 2012 @ 06:28 PM

Inactive

Something just seemed forced to me in the season. Walter didn't want to exit the meth business because he told Jesse it was "all he had left" since Skylar is now wayward. But if he exited, wouldn't he have a chance to possibly salvage and mend the relationship? Maybe he just doesn't want to, he's officially about that life.
August 21, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
elixir

Man, i dont see Mike making it past this 1st half of season 5 =(
August 21, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

if you believe that walt has always had this malice in him then it could be argued that he put on that pathetic doormat husband/father/teacher facade as long as it suited him. as long as it made sense to make the "cooking for my family" excuse he made it. now skylar sees what we see and will never love walt again so he doesn't need to make that excuse. when he told jesse about skylar wanting him dead, that (to me) was him giving up on that mask he was putting on. walt no longer changes when he comes home. can you imagine the walt of a few seasons ago if skylar had walked in and saw jesse? in a way, he's not lying to himself anymore. he's only really in denial about probably having a death wish as far as having no endgame. he could barely launder all that money last year. the heat is on mike. they're exposed to the pest control family and mike's guys in prison. skylar and saul. the rising body count.

saying this is the worst season makes me question whether or not people are getting the same things out of the show. it was always headed in this direction and the pace is faster than ever because of the 8 and 8 setup. the past episode alone would've been like 3 episodes in a normal season.
August 21, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
Homes

did anyone else think Jesse's phone call when he was freaked out by Walt's whistling was weird? I haven't seen any reviewers going over it or anything, but he says something like "I'll be right there." Who could he be saying that to? I'm thinking it pretty much has to be either badger/pete or he secretly is hanging out with his gf again.

Also, heavy foreshadowing with the fake calamari on the tv that "tastes, smells, and looks just like the real thing" and also Jesse talking about the false advertising on tv dinner packages. I'd guess this will have something big to do with Walter's plot about selling the methlymine
August 21, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
Moises Arias

skylar still a bitch. damn all she do is nag like just get the damn divorce

edit*

I knew Walt was on that wild shit when he first denied the offer to get back in Grey Matter. Now that i know the company is worth 2 billion. Walt looks even crazier to me, he was getting no where near the amount of money selling meth at that time then he would of got at Grey Matter.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 21, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
jaded

edit*

I knew Walt was on that wild shit when he first denied the offer to get back in Grey Matter. Now that i know the company is worth 2 billion. Walt looks even crazier to me, he was getting no where near the amount of money selling meth at that time then he would of got at Grey Matter.

If I remember right, Walt wasn't given an offer to get back in on Grey Matter, they just offered him money for his medical expenses and he refused. He sold his share in the company over that woman because she chose the other guy that's involved in Grey Matter.

August 21, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
Homes

edit*

If I remember right, Walt wasn't given an offer to get back in on Grey Matter, they just offered him money for his medical expenses and he refused. He sold his share in the company over that woman because she chose the other guy that's involved in Grey Matter.

No, the guy (Elliot) did offer to give him a job at gray matter, which Walter seemed receptive to (at that epsiode where they go to their house for the party). Then Walter figured out that Skylar had told them about his cancer and the job offer was just a thinly veiled offer of charity to pay for his medical costs. The woman chose Elliot in the end but we still don't know why, because we know from the episode where Walt tells her to fuck off at the restaurant that he was the one who left her while they were staying at her parent's cabin with the whole family.
August 21, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
The Fiasco

edit*

well you remembered wrong. They offered him a job back at GreyMatter but it was a low level job like a test scientist or something and because of his pride he still turned it down. Elliot assured Walt that the job had great health insurance which tipped off walt that skyler told Elliot about the cancer which pissed walt off because it was a move of pity and he wanted to do things on his own.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

August 21, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
jaded

edit*

No, the guy (Elliot) did offer to give him a job at gray matter, which Walter seemed receptive to (at that epsiode where they go to their house for the party). Then Walter figured out that Skylar had told them about his cancer and the job offer was just a thinly veiled offer of charity to pay for his medical costs. The woman chose Elliot in the end but we still don't know why, because we know from the episode where Walt tells her to fuck off at the restaurant that he was the one who left her while they were staying at her parent's cabin with the whole family.

Oh okay, I guess I forgot about the job offer part of it. It's episode 5 from season 1. Elliott doesn't specify a specific position, they're just on the couch talking and Elliott says "I miss this" and tells Walter to come work for Gray Matter as a "new set of eyes". Walter looks like he's considering it for a moment, then tells Elliott that he has some personal issues. Elliot then says "we can help you, we have excellent health insurance...the best." and Walter realizes that Skylar told them about the cancer and it's a pity thing.

August 21, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
jaded

August 22, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
Dino Spumoni

^^That's dope af

I think Jesse's right, Todd is a whackjob. He kept that kid's tarantula as a souveneir. I have a feeling Todd is gonna murder one of them, and since Walt and Jesse are pretty much guaranteed for Season 6, I'm thinking Mike is gonna get it.
August 22, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
Dino Spumoni

did anyone else think Jesse's phone call when he was freaked out by Walt's whistling was weird? I haven't seen any reviewers going over it or anything, but he says something like "I'll be right there." Who could he be saying that to? I'm thinking it pretty much has to be either badger/pete or he secretly is hanging out with his gf again.

I thought it was pretty obvious he was talking to Mike...

Please login first to reply.