August 13, 2012 @ 06:38 PM

Inactive

Can anyone tell me why Skylar hasn't squealed yet? I understand spousal privilege but there's gotta be something she can do to get away if she's that desperate too. What is Walt holding over her head? Have I just forgotten it?

you mean the fact that she laundered money for walt and ripped off the IRS then paid them back with illegal drug money??

and her hit on Ted

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it wasn't a hit? She just sent two guys to ensure that he endorsed the money she signed over to him?

Best episode of the season so far though, had me at work like, whaaaat? cool
August 13, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
chief

nah it wasn't a hit. as a friend, she was trying to help him pay off the IRS. when he didn't comply, she simply had saul send some muscle.

speaking of which, saul hasn't been seen much this season

•••

August 13, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
Shammgod

Even if the kid didn't get shot, he probably wouldn't have done anything. He probably thought it was badass to witness a train robbery like any other kid. Wouldn't be surprised if Todd was an undercover cop or someshit with a license to kill in order to take down the blue meth operation, but I doubt that's the case.
August 13, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
Bubbs619

after finishing The Wire and seeing all the dumb shit happening this season, i'm not really hyped on this show anymore. really seems like they are trying too hard. shitty criminals (without gus/cartel) and even shittier cops.

Apples and oranges imo. You can really tell the difference between a show that runs on HBO and one thats on cable
August 13, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

Even if the kid didn't get shot, he probably wouldn't have done anything. He probably thought it was badass to witness a train robbery like any other kid. Wouldn't be surprised if Todd was an undercover cop or someshit with a license to kill in order to take down the blue meth operation, but I doubt that's the case.

he had just arrived after the train left; walt was facing that way the whole time and only saw him at the last minute. he didn't see shit except three men celebrating.

also the wire and breaking bad have very different goals. the better comparison would be the sopranos, but even that is too different. breaking bad is its own thing.
August 13, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
Dxts...

Just popped in here. I thought I was the only one who felt off about Todd.

http://dxts.bandcamp.com/

August 13, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
Dr. House

I bet Walt is going to end up defending Todd for one reason or another and thats when Jesse will get pissed.

Jesse vs Hisenberg cool
August 13, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
Nite

^
Todd fucked up real hard. Lil kid wouldn't have been a problem, fuck would he suspect they robbed a damn train for? No one would have noticed about the robbery so it wouldn't ever have reached the news and this way he would never have heard about the robbery and suddenly thought of the guys he saw, and even then he was a lil ass kid he couldn't have told the police anything.

I don't think they found a guy that looks so unlikeable for nothing, this will cause alot more trouble than if they had let him run off, and Todd is finna pay for it.

There are two kinds of heists: The kind where the guys get away and the kind that leave witnesses...
August 13, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
tmwtg

I bet Walt is going to end up defending Todd for one reason or another and thats when Jesse will get pissed.

Jesse vs Hisenberg cool

Yep, this is where they're going. As Walt gains more control and dabbles in even more questionable behavior, Jess will reach a boiling point.
August 13, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
Pantic

There are two kinds of heists: The kind where the guys get away and the kind that leave witnesses...

3 tips for you:
Read my post again
Think
Realise you are stupid
August 13, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
overdrive

the kid is dead. watch the preview for next weeks episode. there's a quick shot of him being found (?confused buried in the ground with his hand showing.

If the body is found, it might be somehow linked to the train robbery. There is no way Skylar will allow her children back into the family home, since Walt is capable of killing kids.

This will raise further suspicion from Hank...
August 13, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
chief

^
Todd fucked up real hard. Lil kid wouldn't have been a problem, fuck would he suspect they robbed a damn train for? No one would have noticed about the robbery so it wouldn't ever have reached the news and this way he would never have heard about the robbery and suddenly thought of the guys he saw, and even then he was a lil ass kid he couldn't have told the police anything.

I don't think they found a guy that looks so unlikeable for nothing, this will cause alot more trouble than if they had let him run off, and Todd is finna pay for it.

3 tips for you:
Read my post again
Think
Realise you are stupid

he's quoting the show, relax lol. i guess that was some form of foreshadowing... they thought they'd have to off the conductor and engineer to get away with it, but someone ended up dying anyway. lol perfect quote to set that up though for sure

•••

August 14, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

lol forreal chill
August 14, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
Nite

"3 tips for you:
Read my post again
Think
Realise you are stupid"

Clearly the quote went completely over your head.
August 14, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
PlatinumRespect

August 14, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
duba2424

anybody got the link to the last ep?

I LIKE WAFFLES whoisaap.com

August 14, 2012 @ 07:06 AM

Damn. Shit is about to go crazy.

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

August 14, 2012 @ 07:32 AM
mrh

anybody got the link to the last ep?

google around you can find it
August 14, 2012 @ 03:07 PM
DStyles

Just started watching this on Netflix.

Bryan is an underrated actor cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

August 14, 2012 @ 03:11 PM
playboyxxx

underrated actor whose won 3 straight emmys

pink like hamilton

August 14, 2012 @ 03:25 PM
goldANDsacks

I give it by the end of this half season before Walt Jr. is caught with the blue stuff.

walt jr getting neglected and becoming addicted to blue meth independently from everything going on with walk/jessie/hank. now THAT would be some interesting TV.
August 14, 2012 @ 03:26 PM
goldANDsacks

I dunno, I feel it's going along pretty well. The consequences of Walt being caught as a drug dealer are finally starting really set in for Skylar, because remember she seemed "okay" with it when she was laundering money with the car wash?

i think it set in for Skylar at the end of last season when she realized her husband killed somebody.
August 14, 2012 @ 03:32 PM
goldANDsacks

Did anyobody here a gun cock at the end of last weeks episode when the watch was ticking or was it just me?

Walt starting to get on my nerves, I feel Skylar's frustration doe

you mean as the second hand moved? kind of like it was symbolizing some sort of countdown to violent disaster? nah, i didn't catch that.
August 14, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
goldANDsacks

Yeah, Skylar coming forward would implicate herself, it would ruin her kids lives, and it would ruin Hank and Marie's lives as well.

this. even if skylar implicated herself, she'd be fine. it'd be like a plea-bargain where she gets less of a sentence because she helped the cops catch the bigger fish.

however, if she turned walt in then her children would know that their father was a criminal and drug kingpin. that's something she does not want. so her plan now is to just wait the clock out until the cancer kills walt and nobody ever knows what happened.
August 14, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
jaded

Skylar even says that Marie would never talk to her again if she knew what was going on between her and Walt when she's talking to Marie in that promo clip.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 14, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
future.

lol saw this on tumblr. is this forella?

>Heat on Bluray
>a movie about a heist
>where the robbers bring a new guy
>who kills someone without permission
>which starts a chain of events
>that leads to the downfall of the main character
BRAVO VINCE
August 14, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
daaangster

yeah thats foreal didnt catch that watching it
August 14, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
Zé Pequeno

underrated actor whose won 3 straight emmys

Lol, forreal. I swear every fan of this show thinks he's their 'little secret'.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

August 14, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
powerball

lol saw this on tumblr. is this forella?

>Heat on Bluray
>a movie about a heist
>where the robbers bring a new guy
>who kills someone without permission
>which starts a chain of events
>that leads to the downfall of the main character
BRAVO VINCE

lol i just realized whenever they're watching/mentioning a movie during the episode, it's relevant to the episode or near future. i.e walt watching scarface, mike watching that one movie with his granddaughter, etc
August 14, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
chief

which movie was mike watching?

•••

Please login first to reply.